• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG Sides

DigDug

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's my first time running HCG for my post-cycle therapy, and I have noticed some pretty significant side effects. I was wondering if this hormone affects any of you in the same way.

I'm pinning EOD and started with 750 iu for 4 shots. Thats the max I was using, and for the following shots I would titrate off (500, 500, 250, 250). I got considerable acne on my chest and back as soon as I started with the HCG (testosterone didn't do this). In addition, I am noticing some kidney pain on one of my sides. Blood test from my doctor revealed that my kidney function was lower then normal, but I don't have the numbers. I only have a phone call from the doctors office telling me to decrease my alcohol consumption to less than 2 drinks per day (I don't drink).

In addition, I just started on 40 mg Nolvadex for 2 weeks followed by 20 mg nolva for 2 more weeks.

Any input would be appreciated. What would you guys do in this circumstance? Should I continue the protocol (I have 3 shots left). Thanks

I have never heard of, nor experienced sides from HCG, and I’ve been on it for 7 years, 500 iu e3d.

temporarily increase your estrogen levels.. it balances out after a while but it's a quick onset and for the majority of people it will dissipate.. for myself it comes on rather aggressive on my chest and the back of my scalp.

No way man

If u have kidney issues etc...it's from something ur doing on cycle or prior.

They just don't sneak up on u. Kidney issues take years to develop.

As per acne, it's more likely the hormonal imbalance, BUT...hcg can certainly spike T levels.

Are u sure ur cycle was legit?

Very rare to be on a cycle, come off and have issues unless you are not doing a proper PCT, etc.

Also if u started PCT too late etc.

Way too many variables to know for sure .

temporarily increase your estrogen levels.. it balances out after a while but it's a quick onset and for the majority of people it will dissipate.. for myself it comes on rather aggressive on my chest and the back of my scalp.
Yes HCG can increase estrogen significantly.

Thanks for the input.

Is 2 weeks too late after enanthate esters to be starting PCT? AI don’t know if I’m blaming the kidney pain on the HCG, but it’s the only variable that’s changed. I could have kidney stones or something completely unrelated.

I appreciate you all explaining that the acne could definitely be from the HCG. I’ll let you know how everything else goes from here.

Thanks for the input.

Is 2 weeks too late after enanthate esters to be starting PCT? AI don’t know if I’m blaming the kidney pain on the HCG, but it’s the only variable that’s changed. I could have kidney stones or something completely unrelated.

I appreciate you all explaining that the acne could definitely be from the HCG. I’ll let you know how everything else goes from here.

If anything it’s too early, you’ll still have exogenous test in your system for 4-5 weeks assuming you used long esters. If anything the kidneys might be related to your actual cycle you did or some pre existing thing. What did you run for your cycle and how well did you manage/ check on your health on cycle? Bloods bp etc?

If anything it’s too early, you’ll still have exogenous test in your system for 4-5 weeks assuming you used long esters. If anything the kidneys might be related to your actual cycle you did or some pre existing thing. What did you run for your cycle and how well did you manage/ check on your health on cycle? Bloods bp etc?

I ran a TRT test enanthate dose with 500 mg Mast-E for 12 weeks. Also used anavar from the beginning at 25 mg /day for 4 weeks, then bumped it up to 50 mg/ day. Was going to try to run the var for all 12 weeks but my cholesterol was taking a beating. I hate the feeling of high LDL cholesterol (and yes, I can feel that shit and it's uncomfortable). If I could do it again, I would have saved the anavar for the tail end of the cycle.
Currently AST/ALT are high, kidney function is lower than normal, hematocrit is a little elevated at 56. I will be pulling more bloods in 4-6 weeks to see how PCT is coming along.

Been using HCG for years man, no sides here personally....

Back