• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DHB and MENT ?

Last edited:
Anyone who used MENT please describe sides you were getting. If you did bloods while you were on MENT it would be great to know some numbers, prolactine, estrogen etc.
I'm using ment as we speak.
Best compound ever.
I am using less then a cc eod and getting amazing results.
I'm on trt and added 30mg eod ment.
The only side is same as if I was taking 50mg dbol. I have slightly achy nipps so I added 20ng nolva and it's gone. I have not checked blood pressure yet it's only been a week.
I could only imagine if I added dhb how much better it would be. Sense dhb is my second favorite then npp then tren.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Do some bloods brother, wonder whats up with your estrogen, estradiol and prolactine levels..
I'm on
Test 165
Deca 50
Weekly
Ment 30 eod

I take adex point 5mg twice a week and I take 10mg nolva every day because I got a little bit achy nips.

Eat, pound, sleep...

I'm using ment as we speak.
Best compound ever.
I am using less then a cc eod and getting amazing results.
I'm on trt and added 30mg eod ment.
The only side is same as if I was taking 50mg dbol. I have slightly achy nipps so I added 20ng nolva and it's gone. I have not checked blood pressure yet it's only been a week.
I could only imagine if I added dhb how much better it would be. Sense dhb is my second favorite then npp then tren.

Eat, pound, sleep...

What company as for the ment?

Last edited:
what’s up DS
long time no speak.

Any timeframe when the Ment will be restocked.

Anadrol Suspension and Turinabol Suspension are still in stock. Anavar suspension sold out.
When are the water based drol suspension, var suspension, dbol suspension and tbol suspension coming

Thank u DS my order will be coming into you soon. Thanks for letting me know.
Been dying to try Ment

Back