• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Chicken recipes

Nasty-Bam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s winter and cold as fuck outside so my ass isn’t grilling anymore. I don’t know how much more crockpot pulled chicken i can take anymore haha. I know there’s that old adage “i don’t eat for taste i eat to grow” but sometimes i like to taste my food haha. Anyone have any tips for a new way to make chicken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatio Chicken Marinade for breast, thighs(my favorite)! Soo good. Just seal in bag for hours/days and hit the grill!!

1/3
CUP MEXICAN-STYLE HOT SAUCE (I USED TAPATIO)
1/3
CUP OLIVE OIL PLUS 2 TABLESPOONS SEPARATE
JUICE OF 2 KEY LIMES OR 1 REGULAR LIME; PLUS MORE LIME FOR GARNISH
JUICE OF 1 LEMON
TEASPOON GARLIC POWDER
TEASPOON ONION POWDER
TEASPOON CHILI POWDER
TEASPOON CUMIN
TEASPOON PEPPER
1/2
TEASPOON MEXICAN OREGANO PLUS 1/3 TEASPOON SEPARATE
SALT TO TASTE

Max !!

When I get sick of my crockpot chicken I just air fry my chicken and eat it with sugar free bbq sauce. Simple but I’m not someone who is going to spend the time cookin up some fancy complicated dish.

When I get sick of my crockpot chicken I just air fry my chicken and eat it with sugar free bbq sauce. Simple but I’m not someone who is going to spend the time cookin up some fancy complicated dish.

Yeah that’s usually my train of thought too but not that’s it’s freezing outside i got plenty of extra time on my hands haha

I like my chicken smothered in pork chops, the same way I like my steaks

Tapatio Chicken Marinade for breast, thighs(my favorite)! Soo good. Just seal in bag for hours/days and hit the grill!!

1/3
CUP MEXICAN-STYLE HOT SAUCE (I USED TAPATIO)
1/3
CUP OLIVE OIL PLUS 2 TABLESPOONS SEPARATE
JUICE OF 2 KEY LIMES OR 1 REGULAR LIME; PLUS MORE LIME FOR GARNISH
JUICE OF 1 LEMON
TEASPOON GARLIC POWDER
TEASPOON ONION POWDER
TEASPOON CHILI POWDER
TEASPOON CUMIN
TEASPOON PEPPER
1/2
TEASPOON MEXICAN OREGANO PLUS 1/3 TEASPOON SEPARATE
SALT TO TASTE

Max !!
So when can we expect the max muscle cook book? Freakin chef over here

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

So when can we expect the max muscle cook book? Freakin chef over here

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Guess it will be a Vlog! Books are not selling these days. Look out for “OFF THE DECK” ! I like to add Mike’s Hot Honey to the above! So delicious!!

Max
Leftovers over rice or for tacos, salads, etc!!

Guess it will be a Vlog! Books are not selling these days. Look out for “OFF THE DECK” ! I like to add Mike’s Hot Honey to the above! So delicious!!

Max
Leftovers over rice or for tacos, salads, etc!!
Even better

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I love to cook chicken breast in teriyaki sauce. You can look for the recipe for the sauce on the Internet and choose the one that you like best. I cut the breast into small pieces and marinate all night, and then fry it in a pan with a little oil.

Last night I baked 2 skinless/boneless breast in the oven...then I made a pot of 10 minute pasta alfredo then tossed the cut up chicken into the pot...taste like shit!...

IML Gear Cream!
Last night I baked 2 skinless/boneless breast in the oven...then I made a pot of 10 minute pasta alfredo then tossed the cut up chicken into the pot...taste like shit!...

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

This is going to sound funny but...
Google spatchcock chicken. It’s pretty simple and can be done in an oven, for the cold weather guys, but the grill is good too. It’s comparable to rotisserie, just take the skin off if you are counting fat macros or eat it if you are doing a keto diet.

This is going to sound funny but...
Google spatchcock chicken. It’s pretty simple and can be done in an oven, for the cold weather guys, but the grill is good too. It’s comparable to rotisserie, just take the skin off if you are counting fat macros or eat it if you are doing a keto diet.
Interesting. Looks good, I'll have to try it sometime

I spatchcocked a turkey on thanksgiving, 90 minutes in the smoker, super fast, and the wife says it was the best one I've ever made.

For chicken, get boneless chicken thighs, much more taste then breasts. I got the Icon tequila lime seasoning in a Gainz box, and its fantastic. Very easy, load up a baking sheet with the thighs, sprinkle with the seasoning, sprinkle with a little oil (avocado, or coconut) and bake. can make a huge amount. really easy, and really tasty

The crockpot is my friend. I throw all 5lbs chcikcen in there until it's easy to shred. Much easier to force down that way. Plus, I buy different flavored hot sauces, and it makes eating chicken all the time much easier.

Lmfao

Back