• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new here from ft hood tx!

nates0819

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey all, im new here from ft hod texas. im in the army. (11b infantry) and im deploying in a few days. ill be picking your brains as much as i can before i leave to try and get some info on how to get gear overseas and the best places to get from! thanks !

Welcome to the boards

Welcome mane. As far as your questions, all your answers are in the sections below this one. A little digging and reading will reveal it all to you bro. Be safe out there. Just got back so I can tell u it still sucks out there, but the gyms are still stocked.

Welcome Nate!

I just ETS'd a couple months back. Was stationed at FT. BLISS... also a fellow Infantryman. Deployed to the stan, jacked some dudes up and now I'm a civilian again. Full Hooahhh is gone now ha ha ha. I just wanted to tell you good luck, get home safe and beast mode it when you're there.

FYI. This trick worked for me. Do some homework and send some emails to BB.com and other supplemenet sites. I sent BB.com a great email and this woman Sara contacted me back.... I wrote the letter for me and all my guys. She immediatelt asked us what we needed or wanted. No kidding a month later I had 6 packages from BB, free of charge! They sent us everything from Protein powder, multi V's, Glutamine, BCAA's... the list goes on. I'd say they sent us well over $600 worth of Supplements. We split it pretty evenly between 5 guys including myself.

I forget her last name but she was a service rep and I found her just playing around on their site. I never got gear when I was in Afghanistan so I can't help with that but if you have questions brother just PM. Kick some ass and be safe brother...

JJ

welcome bro, this place is a wealth of knowledge. ask questions and join the convo

Welcome to ASF bro and thank you for your service dood. Straight up.

You'll find a wealth of knowledge here about the hows, whos and wheres. No doubt.

Welcome aboard and stay safe n kick ass while over there brother. Come back fully healthy !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to rajputs gym in Pakistan. He will hook you up. It’s legal over there and probably cheaper too

Welcome !

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF!

Well... a couple of us are 7 years late welcoming you to the forum

Back