• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife is On Board

Trip19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are in our 50s. I am very experienced and she is a little jealous of my results and is willing to try a mild cycle. I have held off on Hgh myself until now but we have a nice order coming. My plan for her is to run 5 mg of Anavar and .5-1 unit of Hgh. My question is, and I hope the Goddess might know, she has had a hysterectomy and is on estrogen. Does this affect anything? I was wondering about Pct but from what I am reading it won't be necessary. I was thinking to try for her an initial run of the Var for six weeks and the Hgh a little longer. Anything else to consider? And if it turns her into a sex machine I definitely won't complain. Thanks guys. This forum is super helpful.

Subbed. Curious what the bros will have to say about about women using GH I know nothing about this.

Zero gh experience, but everything I've heard it helps tremendously for us older folks. If the goal is weight loss, gh frag176 may work better.

PCT is not necessary for females. Wife has had hysterectomy, and is on estradiol also. Just recently started test cream. Aas will help her in the libido dept.

I was just going to give some feedback from what my girlfriend did. 47 years old. I had her run 6.5 mgs anavar per day for 2 weeks then go up to 12.5 for the following 6 weeks. After that cycle we went with her doing 1.3 iu of hgh per day for 2 months. She put on 12 lbs of legs and butt in the 6 week stent of the cycle. Next... We started her 2nd cycle. Just finished last week of running 5 mgs anavar for 6 weeks. She gained a ton of strength and definition this last run. She had dropped down to 122 lbs off cycle and leaned out a little but went up to 131 lbs. Started her back on 1.3 iu hgh every morning. Since she had no sides at this doses. We will keep it like this for 6 weeks or so and then we are going to run some test prop at 20 mgs per week for 6 weeks. If all goes well probably go back on hgh and then do some masteron prop.

I was just going to give some feedback from what my girlfriend did. 47 years old. I had her run 6.5 mgs anavar per day for 2 weeks then go up to 12.5 for the following 6 weeks. After that cycle we went with her doing 1.3 iu of hgh per day for 2 months. She put on 12 lbs of legs and butt in the 6 week stent of the cycle. Next... We started her 2nd cycle. Just finished last week of running 5 mgs anavar for 6 weeks. She gained a ton of strength and definition this last run. She had dropped down to 122 lbs off cycle and leaned out a little but went up to 131 lbs. Started her back on 1.3 iu hgh every morning. Since she had no sides at this doses. We will keep it like this for 6 weeks or so and then we are going to run some test prop at 20 mgs per week for 6 weeks. If all goes well probably go back on hgh and then do some masteron prop.

Any thoughts on running primo over the prop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on running primo over the prop?

My wife started losing hair in two weeks with primo. Be careful

My wife started losing hair in two weeks with primo. Be careful

My wife has been on for quite awhile and is doing okay. I think its genetics.

Biggest side effects have been some voice change and enlarged clit.

My wife has been on for quite awhile and is doing okay. I think its genetics.

Biggest side effects have been some voice change and enlarged clit.

Yeah with women it is alllll about genetics and how they react to dht. My wife has run it all almost. Nothing made her hair fall out other than primo.
My wife has had both sides you mentioned. Voice being slight and over time and the other doesn't bother me at all. Unlike some 🤡 here

Yeah with women it is alllll about genetics and how they react to dht. My wife has run it all almost. Nothing made her hair fall out other than primo.
My wife has had both sides you mentioned. Voice being slight and over time and the other doesn't bother me at all. Unlike some here

I love her clit... and more sensitive too. Her orgasms are intense. Love it.

You had her on straight test prop? What dose and how did that go?

I would like to change it up for her but primo is working so well.... why risk fucking that up?

If you wouldn’t mind, could you list what u have tried with dosage with results? I would appreciate it.

My wife was very lean to start. Had some abs showing already. More so now.

She is also pretty damn strong.

I love her clit... and more sensitive too. Her orgasms are intense. Love it.

You had her on straight test prop? What dose and how did that go?

I would like to change it up for her but primo is working so well.... why risk fucking that up?

If you wouldn’t mind, could you list what u have tried with dosage with results? I would appreciate it.

My wife was very lean to start. Had some abs showing already. More so now.

She is also pretty damn strong.

She takes sust. Prop she didn't like.
She's tried tren starting at 2mg eod tapering up over 6 weeks til it actually started to work which was 10mg eod. By that time it made her feel shitty.
Npp 15mg 2x wk. Pumps were too bad she could barely train.
Drol 12.5mg daily for maybe a week. Made her feel like shit.
EQ, i forget the dose. 50mg a week iirc. Didn't feel much
Primo 50mg e3d and hair issues
Var 40mg ed works magic for her
Rad 140 burns fat on her and puts on mass.

You have to take into account... for those jackasses about to say omfg 40mg var.... yeah 40mg.... she has hashimotos and even though its very well managed it chews up and spits out exogenous hormones. Zero sides except good sexual sides. She's run var along with her trt for 6-8 months at a time with no liver effects.
40mg var yielded the same results as 50mg eq/50mg cyp/30mg npp
Again... see hashimotos.
GH makes her not be able to get out of bed
Slin didn't agree with her. Only tried it a few times. Makes me feel like superman. She didn't like that feeling.

She's really lean also. If she's not having primo sides stick with it.

IML Gear Cream!
She takes sust. Prop she didn't like.
She's tried tren starting at 2mg eod tapering up over 6 weeks til it actually started to work which was 10mg eod. By that time it made her feel shitty.
Npp 15mg 2x wk. Pumps were too bad she could barely train.
Drol 12.5mg daily for maybe a week. Made her feel like shit.
EQ, i forget the dose. 50mg a week iirc. Didn't feel much
Primo 50mg e3d and hair issues
Var 40mg ed works magic for her
Rad 140 burns fat on her and puts on mass.

You have to take into account... for those jackasses about to say omfg 40mg var.... yeah 40mg.... she has hashimotos and even though its very well managed it chews up and spits out exogenous hormones. Zero sides except good sexual sides. She's run var along with her trt for 6-8 months at a time with no liver effects.
40mg var yielded the same results as 50mg eq/50mg cyp/30mg npp
Again... see hashimotos.
GH makes her not be able to get out of bed
Slin didn't agree with her. Only tried it a few times. Makes me feel like superman. She didn't like that feeling.

She's really lean also. If she's not having primo sides stick with it.

Wow. She really has tried a bunch.

Thx for the input.

Was playing with the idea of prop one day. Or mast p? Or Winnie injectable.

I notice she hasn’t tried mast or Winnie? But the mast could effect hair loss too I suppose.

Thx again

Yeah exactly the reason for no mast.

Back