• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stenbolone who has used it

stephenkelly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up fellas thinking of using Stenbolone from GC and I wanna know what your experiences were. Thanks

I MOVE WEIGHT LIKE YOU MOVE YOUR MOUTH

What up fellas thinking of using Stenbolone from GC and I wanna know what your experiences were. Thanks

I didn't even know they had Stenbolone.
Shit, might have to give it a try.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I didn't even know they had Stenbolone.
Shit, might have to give it a try.

Yeah man says Stenbolone 100mg/ml doesn’t say if
It’s ace or e but I really want to try it ... want to hear some good reviews on it

Yeah man says Stenbolone 100mg/ml doesn’t say if
It’s ace or e but I really want to try it ... want to hear some good reviews on it

I am sure it's Ace if it's 100mgs/mL.

I'm only on it for 3 days so far but the pumps are insane, some of the best I've ever had. Also I feel pretty good moodwise, more upbeat and energetic without the usual rage. Only bought two vials but will probably buy more if I continue to feel good and have no sides.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm only on it for 3 days so far but the pumps are insane, some of the best I've ever had. Also I feel pretty good moodwise, more upbeat and energetic without the usual rage. Only bought two vials but will probably buy more if I continue to feel good and have no sides.

What dose and how often do you pin?

It is ace. I am using it at 100mg MWF but I just started this week. I’ll try to report back as time goes on

Anyone else experience a loss of appetite on this thing?

Update. Experiencing pretty intense lethargy and loss of appetite on this only less than a week in. Gonna drop it for now... very confused as I never hear people complain about these sides

Update. Experiencing pretty intense lethargy and loss of appetite on this only less than a week in. Gonna drop it for now... very confused as I never hear people complain about these sides

What else are you taking along with it?

What else are you taking along with it?

Running primo trest and eq. The symptoms only started after adding the sten so im confident thats causing it. May try reintroducing later but can't afford to feel this way with work and all...

Your running Primo,Trest,Sten and EQ?

That makes no sense whatsoever. Drop the EQ...Drop the Trest and just run Test and Sten.

I'm afraid to even ask the doses.

Running primo trest and eq. The symptoms only started after adding the sten so im confident thats causing it. May try reintroducing later but can't afford to feel this way with work and all...

That makes no sense whatsoever. Drop the EQ...Drop the Trest and just run Test and Sten.

Trest and eq/primo is a common stack because the latter two act as an AI. I do not need to take a separate AI on this stack. And no the doses aren't very high, 25mg trest per day, and 500 EQ 350 primo per week, no AI

Nonetheless I appreciate your advice. I'll take that route the next time I revisit this compound

Doesn't Trest make you extremely hungry? If the sten does help with appetite suppression, you'd think they'd just balance each other out.

Why drop the EQ? I wouldn’t bother with sten and primo together but I don’t see why not run Eq

Get Shredded!
Where do I start.

What are the goals here? What are the doses? What are we trying to do? Now, the op is in a situation where he is running 4 compounds and having issues. What's to blame? Primo and Sten react very simalarly...no need to run both of them together...its overkill. Primo and EQ together are going to jack up that hematocrit plus that combo is not very good on the kidneys and I haven't even begin to discuss Trest. There are so many other things...I'll just let it go. To each his own.

Why drop the EQ? I wouldn’t bother with sten and primo together but I don’t see why not run Eq

Where do I start.

What are the goals here? What are the doses? What are we trying to do? Now, the op is in a situation where he is running 4 compounds and having issues. What's to blame? Primo and Sten react very simalarly...no need to run both of them together...its overkill. Primo and EQ together are going to jack up that hematocrit plus that combo is not very good on the kidneys and I haven't even begin to discuss Trest. There are so many other things...I'll just let it go. To each his own.

I do agree in his case he should drop down to figure out what the issue is. I was speaking generally. I’m personally running sten eq and test right now. For me EQ hardly affects my hct or rbc but if it’s something someone has run in the past that does then obviously they need to be wary. I do agree I wouldn’t be running all these compounds together. There is no reason to run sten and primo alongside one another. Trest is ... a beast of its own. That’s for sure.

Primo, trest, Sten and EQ??? Is this for real?

That would be 4 different cycles for me lol. Maybe I'm too
conservative, idk

Trest and eq/primo is a common stack because the latter two act as an AI. I do not need to take a separate AI on this stack. And no the doses aren't very high, 25mg trest per day, and 500 EQ 350 primo per week, no AI

Nonetheless I appreciate your advice. I'll take that route the next time I revisit this compound

Way too much DHT. I’d be willing to bet you that, that is your problem. Your entire cycle is dht derived besides the test.

Thanks for chiming in bro...always good to hear from you.

Way too much DHT. I’d be willing to bet you that, that is your problem. Your entire cycle is dht derived besides the test.

Back