RedBird statement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

I mean, first it's "it's not possible to test my raws" then it's the implication that the samples have been maliciously altered by "mr. x who funded the tests" then it's "janoshik sucks."

Gee mate. Switching the stories up so much in matter of a few hours, or damn, even a single post will leave anybody with half a brain realizing you are grasping at straws.
    Alternatively, I like to call it throwing shit on a wall and checking what sticks the best and then going with that. With enough different threads and posts to gaslight the newbies it sometimes works, but only up until it's pointed out for people to realize.

----

Like I said, I had no horse in this fight and no reason to provide my input, but well, you've kinda made me to.

I've said my bit and I don't see why would I have to spend my holidays posting here.

Now you have a few more weeks, maybe a month before me, Chemtox and Lab4Tox open up again and anybody else tests your stuff to see whether this all is just a huge conspiracy against you.
    Considering I've seen you post other lies that I cannot call you out on because of my professional honor, I won't doubt how the results will come.

So what's next? More unsubstantiated attacks on me?
    Maybe we'll see a lot of promos getting rid of stock so the warehouse's empty by the time samples make it to the labs?

I'll see after the holidays. Mine already started.

Cheers and Happy Holidays.
    Last edited by janoshik; 12-14-2020 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

If someone can pm me and give me some insight on how to send shit off to be tested I will gladly pay for it out of my own pocket. I just received unopened vials of Sust, Tren A, Mast P and NPP. I just need to know the process.

I posted TD pics in their sub forum the same day I received the package. I just want to know what I would have been injecting into myself. Not taking either side. Just want to get a definite answer for myself and other members in the same boat as me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

ITALIAN MUSCLES STATEMENT:

LMAO at joker and redbird. You fools cant afford to test your own raws, you shouldn't be in business. Can you afford a $600 MELTING POINT TESTER? Maybe charge $16 for a vial of prop so you can. lol.. You guys are a 2 bit operation. You guys have the same shit stopper/caps as integrity, nuclear labs, goldline, and a few others. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you guys all were using the same chemist. Cant afford a few thousand dollars in tests.. ROTHLMFAO! I paid for more tests out of my own pocket, then you clowns ever will or could.

This isn't a raw issue, its a manufacturing issue plain and simple.

You think we dont know esters? LOL.. How come other labs get it right and you cant? You cant even properly dose a simple dbol tab. Its called INCOMPETENCE!
    I can cap a dbol tab correctly, and you cant press one. Go figure.

Well if you can't compensate some simple math and get the products the correct dosage, you shouldn't be in business. Plain and simple. Your response to this issue, is the worst I heard in a very long time. You guys wont be in business very much longer.
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 12-14-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Any way to get that site on English? I have some stuff I would like to test, how much is it?
    Email them: Lab4Tox@lab4tox.pl

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,129 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    This is the ugl business. If guys don't like $15 Test P, then they can go to their Dr and ask for Ment, Tren, Sdrol, or Primo. I do my best but i rely on sources just like you do. Chemtox testing all my raws is way too expensive and would translate to a doubling of prices. 99% of members here have no clue what it takes to run a ugl or to guarantee purity 100% of the time. You also need to understand esters. 100mg of say test cyp is 69mg of hormone. Soak that in. Now you get it. This was not a blind study. It clearly states SXript. His test is fallible and unethical due to the "blind test" being labeled as SXript. He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab. He is not licensed. His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. He's a UGL. ...just like me. My company is not in the hands of Jano. Nor does his testing represent me in any way. I will open the doors tomorrow morning and resume business as usual. I'm going to move forward but not without paying close attention to every aspect of this company including quality. Quality on every aspect can never be over done.

Boldenone base: 100mg
    Boldenone acetate: 83mg
    Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
    Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
    Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
    Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
    Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
    Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
    Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
    Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
    Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
    Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
    Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
    Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
    Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
    Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
    Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
    Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
    Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
    Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 76mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
    Trenbolone Crystal 93mg
    Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
    Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg
    Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg
    Muhaha so your trying to use active hormone in the blood to make an excuse for low HPLC hormone test results...completely different. Damn that's total bullshit.

Time to close shop and come back with a new brand in a few weeks.....you've probably already done that several times so process should be easy for you.
    Last edited by REHH; 12-14-2020 at 05:21 AM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,621 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    ITALIAN MUSCLES STATEMENT:

LMAO at joker and redbird. You fools cant afford to test your own raws, you shouldn't be in business. Can you afford a $600 MELTING POINT TESTER? Maybe charge $16 for a vial of prop so you can. lol.. You guys are a 2 bit operation. You guys have the same shit stopper/caps as integrity, nuclear labs, goldline, and a few others. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you guys all were using the same chemist. Cant afford a few thousand dollars in tests.. ROTHLMFAO! I paid for more tests out of my own pocket, then you clowns ever will or could.

This isn't a raw issue, its a manufacturing issue plain and simple.

You think we dont know esters? LOL.. How come other labs get it right and you cant? You cant even properly dose a simple dbol tab. Its called INCOMPETENCE!
    I can cap a dbol tab correctly, and you cant press one. Go figure.

Well if you can't compensate some simple math and get the products the correct dosage, you shouldn't be in business. Plain and simple. Your response to this issue, is the worst I heard in a very long time. You guys wont be in business very much longer.
    100% agree with you . He pretty much said he could care less what the hell it is dosed at and is unable or unwilling to spend some money to test his products .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    100% agree with you . He pretty much said he could care less what the hell it is dosed at and is unable or unwilling to spend some money to test his products .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

Listen Man, Iím running your shit right now and Iím loving it. So it makes this next part hard to point out.

I think itís weird that in your own subforum your boasting about Jano test results but now Jano is unreliable???

Logic says if we are to except those results that you like, then we except the other results regardless if we like them.

You have more of a financial incentive to fake your test than Jano has to fuck yours over.

Also it was stated that you think this was a smear campaign by the other forum in your first response to the incident. But in your exit speach on that forum (when you asked them to remove your banner) you state in your words, verbatim, that you were getting one or two clients a month from that forum.

Why would the other sponsors care if you had so little market share?

Iím loving your tren. I think that you have minor quality control issues, but itís being poorly handled with some of the responses

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBD213 View Post
    If someone can pm me and give me some insight on how to send shit off to be tested I will gladly pay for it out of my own pocket. I just received unopened vials of Sust, Tren A, Mast P and NPP. I just need to know the process.

I posted TD pics in their sub forum the same day I received the package. I just want to know what I would have been injecting into myself. Not taking either side. Just want to get a definite answer for myself and other members in the same boat as me.

Email jano or Lab4tox. They both lay everything out that you need to know. The only thing you have worth testing to put this to rest is the sust. But Lab4tox doesnít test blends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    912 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Email jano or Lab4tox. They both lay everything out that you need to know. The only thing you have worth testing to put this to rest is the sust. But Lab4tox doesnít test blends.
    Why doesnít lab4tox test blends but Jano does?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    Why doesnít lab4tox test blends but Jano does?
    Because the method they use for analysis makes analyzing blends much harder/and/or unreliable.

They use qNMR for quantitation, which is not quite ideal for quantifying very structurally similar compounds in a blend, such as different testosterone esters.

On the other hand, I use HPLC, which is absolutely perfect for quantifying structurally similar compounds that differ by ester.

Both methods have very different pros and cons. But there's no need to go into unnecessary scientific details, as they don't really pertain to this discussion here.
    Last edited by janoshik; 12-14-2020 at 07:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    912 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by janoshik View Post
    Because the method they use for analysis makes analyzing blends much harder/and/or unreliable.

They use qNMR for quantitation, which is not quite ideal for quantifying very structurally similar compounds in a blend, such as different testosterone esters.

On the other hand, I use HPLC, which is absolutely perfect for quantifying structurally similar compounds that differ by ester.

Both methods have very different pros and cons. But there's no need to go into unnecessary scientific details, as they don't really pertain to this discussion here.
    Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

But I donít find it ethical when a lab testing company, who essentially should be blind and neutral to everything is posting and responding on these forums.

Thatís just how I feel
    I donít expect everyone to agree with me.

I am not saying your lab or testing is this or that, right or wrong, good or bad. I know nothing about you. So no need to attack or play prove and defend with me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

But I donít find it ethical when a lab testing company, who essentially should be blind and neutral to everything is posting and responding on these forums.

Thatís just how I feel
    I donít expect everyone to agree with me.

I am not saying your lab or testing is this or that, right or wrong, good or bad. I know nothing about you. So no need to attack or play prove and defend with me.
    Hey, happy to help and no problem, I can understand.

I'd prefer to not have to come around the forums as well, but can't help myself when I see stuff that's not true being posted or my company being outright shunned. Or not to post when I can help. Just the kind of a person that I am and I'm far from perfect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    912 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by janoshik View Post
    Hey, happy to help and no problem, I can understand.

I'd prefer to not have to come around the forums as well, but can't help myself when I see stuff that's not true being posted or my company being outright shunned. Or not to post when I can help. Just the kind of a person that I am and I'm far from perfect.
    Make sense. I get it. Then letís take this same feeling and have some understanding why Red Bird might want to comment too...without being attacked.

If people can understand why your doing it, then why not Red Bird.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,074 Posts
    Rep Points

This is like buying street drugs.

You just hope your dealer got you some good shit this time around.

Difference is good cocane is easily identifiable as where under dosed gear is not.

Most guys don't even have a regimented training or proper diet to begin with so who would know the difference if your deca was 200mg/ml or 138mg/ml.

Am I right?