RedBird statement

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

RedBird statement

This is the ugl business. If guys don't like $15 Test P, then they can go to their Dr and ask for Ment, Tren, Sdrol, or Primo. I do my best but i rely on sources just like you do. Chemtox testing all my raws is way too expensive and would translate to a doubling of prices. 99% of members here have no clue what it takes to run a ugl or to guarantee purity 100% of the time. You also need to understand esters. 100mg of say test cyp is 69mg of hormone. Soak that in. Now you get it. This was not a blind study. It clearly states SXript. His test is fallible and unethical due to the "blind test" being labeled as SXript. He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab. He is not licensed. His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. He's a UGL. ...just like me. My company is not in the hands of Jano. Nor does his testing represent me in any way. I will open the doors tomorrow morning and resume business as usual. I'm going to move forward but not without paying close attention to every aspect of this company including quality. Quality on every aspect can never be over done.

Boldenone base: 100mg
    Boldenone acetate: 83mg
    Boldenone Propionate: 80mg
    Boldenone Cypionate: 69mg
    Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
    Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
    Clostebol Enanthate: 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
    Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
    Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
    Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
    Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
    Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
    Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
    Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
    Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
    Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
    Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
    Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
    Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
    Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 76mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
    Trenbolone Crystal 93mg
    Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
    Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg
    Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg
    RedSXript@Ctemplar.com[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

if Jano is testing my products, who's testing his equipment and testing methods? Is his equipment calibrated correctly with current assay capabilities? Or is it outdated?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow.

If you donít trust Jano, will you pay a member that has the same batch to send a sample to your lab of choice? That way we can see if itís Jano or your batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points

Or Lab4Tox which is cheaper

http://www.lab4tox.pl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post

I'll research them. Thank you for the link

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,074 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    if Jano is testing my products, who's testing his equipment and testing methods? Is his equipment calibrated correctly with current assay capabilities? Or is it outdated?
    Off this forum I know Jano has been spot on with analysis with other sources.

I would check with whoever is brewing your product or who you buy from.

Just a bit of advice, you should internalize and see what might be going on.

On another note, I do not think these results were that bad. Not great but not horrible.

I know there are other sources here that are way worse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay I'll be the first to state the obvious here.

Jano, or any other place that does HPLC testing on finished gear, is testing for just the active hormone. They test for the full esterified hormone. So when the lab report comes back with less mg/mL of the estrified hormone than your label says, it's underdosed. Regardless of whether you "trust" the tester or not based on the single incident that happened in the past. Why would he single you out this time after playing clean and fair for so long now?

He's not testing for active hormone, ever. Period. End of story. The active hormone does not separate much from the ester when brewed. Definitely not enough to be that far off. Terrible excuse/cop out. This was quite possibly the single worst response you could've posted.

I have zero skin in this fight except making sure members don't get screwed FYI. I almost ordered from you in fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Okay I'll be the first to state the obvious here.

Jano, or any other place that does HPLC testing on finished gear, is testing for just the active hormone. They test for the full esterified hormone. So when the lab report comes back with less mg/mL of the estrified hormone than your label says, it's underdosed. Regardless of whether you "trust" the tester or not based on the single incident that happened in the past. Why would he single you out this time after playing clean and fair for so long now?

He's not testing for active hormone, ever. Period. End of story. The active hormone does not separate much from the ester when brewed. Definitely not enough to be that far off. Terrible excuse/cop out. This was quite possibly the single worst response you could've posted.

I have zero skin in this fight except making sure members don't get screwed FYI. I almost ordered from you in fact.
    ***is not*** testing for just the active hormone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post

Any way to get that site on English? I have some stuff I would like to test, how much is it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Any way to get that site on English? I have some stuff I would like to test, how much is it?
    I just saw this on the meso forum.

Rock On

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

I trust Jano as much as a realtor selling beach front property in Nebraska....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joocey View Post
    I trust Jano as much as a realtor selling beach front property in Nebraska....
    But you'll trust a guy that trys to gaslight everyone by saying HPLC testing is finding unbound hormone and not the dissolluted esterified hormone that's actually present in finished oils?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Hi RedBird, So to be clear, you will continue to sell those tested products such as dbol 14 mg to people with it listed as dbol 25 mg because you are 100% positive the jano tests are wrong.

While not paying for members that are reputable who purchased any of these products to chem4tox or whatever that guys name is.

i am trying my best to understand why a guy who has the money to give away $1,000 to charity and is the top lab on this forum (sellf proclaimed) wont spend $20 on a stamp and $100 euro to have someones pink dbol tested to chem4tox? prove to everyone jano is a fraud and pay for the members who received pink dbol.

If i were to guess we are going to get people saying i got his test e and npp i can send in for testing. DUDE NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE. WE WANT TO SEE TESTED THE PRODUCTS JANO TESTED. WE DONT CARE ABOUT WHITE DBOL. WE WANT PINK DBOL TESTED TO PROVE JANO IS A FRAUD. NOVEMBER ORDERS OR EARLY DECEMBER ORDERS ONLY.

Last, you say that all sources go through problems and you were targeted. can you share with me just 1 negative lab test on gorilla pharma because i dont see it. you are not even the best, why would anyone target you and bribe jano to falsify the results. Wouldnt they falsify them to make it like dutcha pharmas.

you are a liar. you have a logo that says lab tested, no underdosed crap, honesty. for the unaware look at his section under his principles. he claims honestly but doesnt mention a blind test with jano showed his deca blend to be 40% while replacing the tcypionate with test e. underdosed dbol 50% underdosed and mtren 80% overdosde.

liar liar pants on fire!!
    Last edited by LurkerOf2020; 12-13-2020 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    ***is not*** testing for just the active hormone
    ROFL, this. I feel if somebody wants to make a statement he ought to show he's aware at least of the bare basics.

Anyway:

Verifiable LIE: This was not a blind study. It clearly states SXript. His test is fallible and unethical due to the "blind test" being labeled as SXript.

Also, it's funny, when tests are blind, people bitch about not full being being sent, when they are not blind, we got you bitching.
    Also not sure what you suggest, that I saw your name (which I didn't, until AFTER the tests were done, as anybody can reason on AASForums) and decided to randomly fuck your shit up?

I mean, please, explain your thought process on this one, I'm really interested.

Verifiable LIE: He is not required to allow random inspections of his lab.

Verifiable LIE: He is not licensed.

Verifiable LIE: His equipment is not regularly and randomly inspected. (well except the part randomly, like where the fuck does that come and which orifice was that pulled from? makes no sense)

Verifiable LIE: He's a UGL. ...just like me.

>if Jano is testing my products, who's testing his equipment and testing methods? Is his equipment calibrated correctly with current assay capabilities? Or is it outdated?
    Dunno, maybe the dozens if not hundreds of crosschecks with Lab4Tox that tested exactly the same, years of experience and being on market.
    What, on the other side do you have to put against that, mate, now that you're pulling all that out? Also, what exactly is do you mean current assay capabilities or outdated?

----

At first look on the thread yesterday you seemed to handle this like an adult, so I was letting this go it's own way, but well, guess we're not having that so I figure I'd point a "few" issues with the statement.

You ought to have Sherk handle this, he had some great suggestions. Instead you go on a post a bunch of BS like this man. It's making me upset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Its funny because he says whos testing equipment and testing methods of jano.

really. so who is testing sxript scale or brew equipment. does redbird have test results of the products he had tested. is redbird using DHL express to send in his mtren to the chem4tox. nope. instead he says jano is a fraud. and refuses to pay for members testing or send in the mtren himself for testing.

but we will get to the truth sooner or later. that jscott guy is sending their eq in for testing.

redbird not using dhl express to send his 80% overdosed mtren to chem4tox. but instead says jano is wrong i will sell the products as and we will continue as normal. so now people going to run overdosed and underdosed shit. severely.

fucking joke.

glad im spending $100 to go to jscott to pay for his eq to send in for testing. fucking disgusting