Lab Results?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Lab Results?

  1. #31
    Registered User
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,750

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,144
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,089
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    What's something like thga cost

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    $85 per sample for Jano. $137 lab4tox

  2. #32
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,122

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    633
    Thanked in
    413 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I donít trust jano

  3. #33
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,053

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,708
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,767
    Thanked in
    1,154 Posts
    Rep Points
    1494011457

    ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2021-01-19-22-32-47.png  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  4. #34
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,925

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,644
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    827
    Thanked in
    584 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    ...
    Well that ainít good. I would like to know why though.

  5. #35
    Registered User
    sxboicexb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    279

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    1030654

    I really want to believe this is a great source. I havenít tried anything personally. I understand where Kingís coming from. But one would think with prices this great and this must trust in their product. There would be some paper trail of labs somewhere. Even though this is the game we play. I donít necessarily feel comfortable putting things in my body without some sort of reassurance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,059

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    169
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    450
    Thanked in
    318 Posts
    Rep Points
    333246292

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    ...
    I would have responded the same for multiple reasons. Also, thatís not a good way to test. Best way is just to make a random order and send off to a lab. They have no minimum and I canít imagine dbol costs too much. Not sure what gummies you are referring to but if they are thc gummies I canít comment but Iíll say the girls scout cookies cartridge is g2g. Actually, too strong for my liking but thatís my fault as I knew that strain is a strong one.

  7. #37
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,925

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,644
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    827
    Thanked in
    584 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    I would have responded the same for multiple reasons. Also, thatís not a good way to test. Best way is just to make a random order and send off to a lab. They have no minimum and I canít imagine dbol costs too much. Not sure what gummies you are referring to but if they are thc gummies I canít comment but Iíll say the girls scout cookies cartridge is g2g. Actually, too strong for my liking but thatís my fault as I knew that strain is a strong one.
    Definitely see what youíre saying and I will admit that you are right. I just think that everyone nowadays are tired of several things and not having lab results to prove that youíre selling what the label states is why everyone is asking for them. And this is not a shot at them as for all I know theyíre in the process of getting them tested for their current and future customers. I for one love their 30ml and 50ml options as you donít see it very often. I do want to give them a shot especially the 50ml Mast E cuz thatís 800mg for 12wks

  8. #38
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,059

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    169
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    450
    Thanked in
    318 Posts
    Rep Points
    333246292

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Definitely see what youíre saying and I will admit that you are right. I just think that everyone nowadays are tired of several things and not having lab results to prove that youíre selling what the label states is why everyone is asking for them. And this is not a shot at them as for all I know theyíre in the process of getting them tested for their current and future customers. I for one love their 30ml and 50ml options as you donít see it very often. I do want to give them a shot especially the 50ml Mast E cuz thatís 800mg for 12wks
    Im with ya, trust me. Great prices for those jugs but last time I tried a source because of their prices I got burned a little. 9 years sourcing and no quantitative lab tests tho? Blood work doesnít tell me enough of the story. More testing I think would lead to more sales and therefore is better for business if everything is legit. Just my two cents.

  9. #39
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,925

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,644
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    827
    Thanked in
    584 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    Im with ya, trust me. Great prices for those jugs but last time I tried a source because of their prices I got burned a little. 9 years sourcing and no quantitative lab tests tho? Blood work doesnít tell me enough of the story. More testing I think would lead to more sales and therefore is better for business if everything is legit. Just my two cents.
    Your 3rd sentence is the key point. And your spot on about if testing had/was/is available for sales. Cuz for the price if everything comes back within 8-12mg of label claims then theyíll be selling like hot cakes.

    And the 8-12mg(15mg on certain things) is my own rule on test results

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-24-2019, 08:59 PM
  2. Results so far
    By irishbrah69 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 12:20 PM
  3. Lab results
    By JRotten in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 02:02 AM
  4. MLG Lab Results
    By funinnpak in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 08:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums