Uncle Z

T3 @ 25mcg a day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,853 Posts

T3 @ 25mcg a day

Is this the sweet spot? Can you benefit speeding up your thyroid at this dose and preserve muscle mass at the same time? Is 50mcg too strong for most and they end up loosing their precious gains?

Letís discuss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    912 Posts
    I would say depends on the person. I know for some 50mcg would be like crack for them. Others donít even feel it.

Too much T3 for too long WILL shut the thyroid down so it always good to cycle off. But also too highs. Dose is catabolic and will deplete muscle and bone.

I know for me that realistically all I need when I use it based on labs, feeling and results is 5mcg am then again mid day.

Some would say thatís too low a dose. But not for me. With even 25mcg I have a resting Hr of 100c constantly sweat and canít sleep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,072 Posts
    I just watched a vid that included this talk. I've never used t3 but it seems that 25 may only replace natural production. So if dieting and production is down 25 is good to bring natural levels back but to really get the fat burning effects isn't 50 better?

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,690 Posts
    T3 can be tricky. 12.5-100mcg is used depending on person. There is a huge difference between it and others like t4 or armour. Also, it is tapered off ; most would never just stop. 50mcg was needed during a cutting sesh. IME. But, again it was trialing that lead to that. Definitely super effective and nothing like t4 . It was like a furnace that burnt up bf%. Probably a lot more than just fat if I wasnít on high ped use.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    T3 can be tricky. 12.5-100mcg is used depending on person. There is a huge difference between it and others like t4 or armour. Also, it is tapered off ; most would never just stop. 50mcg was needed during a cutting sesh. IME. But, again it was trialing that lead to that. Definitely super effective and nothing like t4 . It was like a furnace that burnt up bf%. Probably a lot more than just fat if I wasnít on high ped use.

Max
    T3 at 50mcg had my head pounding with headaches and feeling shitty for like two weekís. I havenít touched it since 2015 because of the shitty experience I had. Iím thinking about giving it another go if the pandemic slows and I can continue to gym. Iím telling you I really hated T3 for a long time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,853 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    I would say depends on the person. I know for some 50mcg would be like crack for them. Others donít even feel it.

Too much T3 for too long WILL shut the thyroid down so it always good to cycle off. But also too highs. Dose is catabolic and will deplete muscle and bone.

I know for me that realistically all I need when I use it based on labs, feeling and results is 5mcg am then again mid day.

Some would say thatís too low a dose. But not for me. With even 25mcg I have a resting Hr of 100c constantly sweat and canít sleep.
    Makes sense so you definitely feel that dose and splitting it helps a lot ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I just watched a vid that included this talk. I've never used t3 but it seems that 25 may only replace natural production. So if dieting and production is down 25 is good to bring natural levels back but to really get the fat burning effects isn't 50 better?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Yea it seems to be hit or miss for a lot of ppl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,072 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yea. I guess like anything huh

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    912 Posts

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the half life, according to my research is short.

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,690 Posts
    T3 at 50mcg had my head pounding with headaches and feeling shitty for like two weekís. I havenít touched it since 2015 because of the shitty experience I had. Iím thinking about giving it another go if the pandemic slows and I can continue to gym. Iím telling you I really hated T3 for a long time.
    I understand completely. It is so variable. Has everything to do with caloric intake and hydration along with your protocol. That was at the end and a short time. It is incredibly strong and not to be messed with for most. Just MO

Max