• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New-ish

PIPSUX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up everyone
Not new to the site but never really posted much until just recent.
Use to have another account on here but lost my info a while back so I started a new one.

If you're interested in a little back story on me
Most my life I was a big ol fat fuck.
285LBS 6'2 NEVER REALLY VERY ACTIVE BUT ALWAYS WAS VERY STRONG WITH A BUNCH OF FAT LOL.
5 years ago I checked into the ER for extreme stomach pain, scanned in at the desk and woke up a month later from a coma.
Come to find out I had multiple organ failure.
Bad gal bladder caused me to retain triglycerides (over 3000) triglycerides destroyed my pancreas and caused severe pancreatitus, pancreas stole up and crushed my liver bile duct causing severe jaundice.
While in the coma 1 lung collapsed and both kidneys shut down.
Family called 3x and was told I wouldn't make it.
When I finally came out of the coma I was in the ICU for 3 months and was told everyday I would probably never be able to go home or eat food again.
I was told in extreme detail how I was dying.
Guess what... I didnt die 😏🖕
Finally went home but there was a problem...
I went from 285 - 173 while in the hospital.
I lost every muscle in my body. Couldn't walk without a walker and even that was almost to difficult.
Any think I consumed caused extreme mind bending pain.
Drs kept me doped up on a mixture of oxyconton and oxycodone for MONTHS.
Went through horrible depression ect...
Finally I had enough.
I forced myself to stop the oxy that they gave me by the bucket full. ( ya stopping that was fun)
Went back to work (had to lie to my employer that I was healthy enough to work and Holy shit my depression went away 90%!
I was bone skinny and so weak that walking would leave me gasping for air like I ran a 5 mile race.
6 liver surgeries and procedures I was finally tired of being weak.
I started working out struggling with 80lb bench press.
And barely any weight on the seated leg press machine.

After a few months I did something my drs said I would never do.... I GOT STRONGER!

I began researching testosterone and decided to pull the trigger.
The dr. Gave me a prescription due to my testosterone being 200.
But the small amount he gives and the cost of it was pointless and a waste of money.
I found monster gear ( no this isn't a paid advertisement lmfao ) and I began on 150mg a week just to see if I was going to have and weird sides due to my fucked up health.
I increased to 300 and then to 600 weekly.
I noticed for some reason while on test I have insatiable hunger.
I began fasting 3 days a week to counter fat gain and to control my weight.
My muscles grew fast my weights got heavier and eventually I was maxed out on the PF leg press for 300lbs (yes I know its PF and 300 isn't much but this was a big goal for me)
My arms, back and chest started looking GREAT!

Then life kicked me in the dick.
Was sick for a month, had to work insane hours to catch up and pay bills, stopped going to gym, stopped taking test and over the course of a year my body went back to average and body fat went up.

So....

Now im starting it again!
Back on test, and getting back in the gym.
I do have a huge issue with actually going in...
I get extreme anxiety.

But I will not let that stop me.

Yall should see the before, during, after pics its a crazy change and journey these last 5 years.

Started at 285 when I was sick.
Became 173 in less than 5 months.
Worked out and got to 210.
Fell off hit 225 lost muscle and gained fat.
But now im ready to go beastmode one more time!

Sorry for the long rant but I'm bored at work 😂

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome back. It sounds like you've been through a lot. Hopefully, things get better for you bro.

Alldayeveryday,
Life is much better after you know the feeling of losing it.
Changed my entire outlook.
I'm doing great now.

Welcome to the forum!

Alldayeveryday,
Life is much better after you know the feeling of losing it.
Changed my entire outlook.
I'm doing great now.

PIP,
I know what you mean brother. It definitely shines a new light on things after a close encounter with death. Just don't forget about it when things get better. I'm glad to hear everything has improved for you.

Back