• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What type of Test do you use for TRT?

IML Gear Cream!
I use Test E, but I'm thinking in the future I may switch to Undecanoate for the extra long half life, as if I want to go on vacation, I want to have stable blood levels. Not a problem now, since I can't afford a vacation lmao. I'm pinning 75mg E4D currently, and have been on since August this year.

On Cyp now weekly, switching to E and Sus next week.

Test c 12 1ml 200mg bottles and arimidex. Blood work every 3 or 4 months. Luckily my dr is cool and hasn’t had an issue with my levels being higher than they normally would be if I was only doing the trt

Last edited:
Got put on trt about a year ago. Although a long time user of AAS. They put me on Test Cyp pinned once every 2 weeks! 140mg total. Convinced them to atleast split the dose to 1x weekly. Self medicate 90% of the time now as my levels just weren't optimal in my opinion .

I get typically get cypionate from the pharmacy, though twice they swapped it with enanthate. I inject 3 times a week with a 'slin pin, but twice a week has worked fine too.
Undecanoate is too expensive from the pharmacy but I'd go on it for the TRT base if it were comparable in price to cypionate.

I would not use prop or sust as it would require every day or at least EOD pinning for no benefit.

Currently iso 100mg x2 EW. Love the stuff.

That's interesting Jerry G. I'll have to try that. I love Sustanon. Always seemed to be smoother through the week than C, P or E. And what's up with your former band charging 500 $ a pop and then separating masked versus unmasked folks? If you came back from the dead then OK but with Weir at the helm... come on.

Get Shredded!
My own Repost (we do have sponsors that carry, even w Castor Oil)*

Studies and I have personally been on through my Clinic(long story on time it took too get prescribed)didn’t lie, just tried it all Except Xyosted Subq auto injector 4packs!

AVEED STUDY : Info Charts on both Nebido and Xyosted Sub q Enanthate!!

*This has studies and the my personal experience/opinions also** , I marked when I am speaking*
You can skip to my summation at end:
The positive effect of injectable testosterone undecanoate on BMI reduction was confirmed in a multivariate analysis, after adjusting for age, BMI at baseline and trial duration. However, when the analysis was stratified according to baseline population characteristics, the data were confirmed in those trials enrolling only hypogonadal subjects (total testosterone level ≤ 12 nmol/L), but not in those enrolling a mixed eugonadal/hypogonadal cohort.

In line with the reduction in BMI, there was a significant reduction of total weight (mean weight loss: 5.88 kg, range 2.64-9.11 kg) and waist circumference (mean waist loss: -7.11 cm, range -4.64 to -9.59 cm). These reductions in weight and waist were confirmed after the adjustment for the aforementioned confounders and the change in BMI.

In addition, treatment was found to result in a significant reduction in fat mass, with a mean fat loss of -4.56% (range 3.36% to -5.76%).

Glycemic / metabolic profile and blood pressure
Injectable testosterone undecanoate treatment resulted in a significant reduction of fasting glucose (mean -0.51 mmol/L, range -0.27 to 0.75) and HbA1c levels (mean -0.68%, range -0.32% to -1.04%), as well as improvement of insulin resistance (measured by HOMA index).

Treatment also improved the lipid profile by reducing total cholesterol (mean -0.89 mmol/L, range -0.60 to -1.19 mmol/L) and triglyceride levels (mean -0.44 mmol/L, range -0.24 to -0.63 mmol/L), and increasing high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol levels (mean +0.15 mmol/L, range +0.08 to +0.23 mmol/L).

Improvement was also seen in blood pressure, with mean reductions in systolic and diastolic blood pressure of 10 mmHg and 7 mmHg, respectively.

Sexual function
A significant improvement of erectile function was found after treatment with injectable testosterone undecanoate. This finding was especially notable in studies of clearly hypogonadal men with total testosterone level ≤ 12 nmol/L, and confirms previous research showing that sexual symptoms are among the main manifestations of full-blown testosterone deficiency. By the Fifth injection 96% of the patients with ED problems reported over previous androgen therapy. *ie (Cypionate , Enanthate, Adroderm, Androgel, Testim, Axion).

International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS)
Treatment was also found to result in a significant reduction of the International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS). As for sexual function, this finding was especially notable in studies of clearly hypogonadal men with total testosterone level ≤ 12 nmol/L.

Bone mineral density
A significantly increased lumbar bone mineral density was also found.

Depression
Depressive symptoms significantly improved after treatment.

Safety parameters
When looking at occurrence of side effects, it is important to know the total sample size to get a perspective. In this meta-analysis, the included studies together had 3359 men in the treatment group and 478 patients on placebo.

•Max Writing :
So I read this and I also found out that 43% of men surveyed, using Aveed 750mg/3ml stated dissatisfaction with their overall experience with this HRT{mainly due to having to go the the doctors office to receive injections)*. Whereas, in AUS, EU/UK the patiens given Nebido, which is 1,000 mg testosterone undecanoate 4ml, has a 63% positive outlook on their overall experience using this HRT. (Note: Reandron is made by Bayer and the same dosage/preparation; used mostly in AUS).

It kind of shows you that just by making the patient have to drive to appointments, sit for 30min in the lobby post injection, they didn’t like Aveed. Yet outside the US, after the patients initial injection/instruction they can self administer or have a spouse shown how to inject their mate. Also, in the US; they make you jump through so many hoops and red tape to get a prescription as well as go through the REMS program which is a complete hassle for the doctors vs every other type of HRT/TRT: all other injectables, gels, nasal , buccal, patches, and oral.

My summation: (**just for TRT, not as cycling product. A person would do their normal cycles and just factor in 75mg test weekly)**
into their decided cycle; actually less as it is undecanoate! Lol). Your BMI is better, you increase insulin sensitivity, it improved both diastolic/systolic blood pressure, improved triglyceride and cholesterol ratios. I feel it is superior for TRT in comparison with the 4 other types I have tried. I DO want to trial the 100mg •Xyosted(testosterone Enanthate)sub-q auto injector. Xyosted is 50mg, 75 mg, and 100mg administered subcutaneously in the abdominal region once a week. Xyosted is for subcutaneous injection in the abdominal region only. Avoid intramuscular or intravascular injection. Xyosted injection is available as 0.5 mL of a sterile, preservative-free. I included info on getting your TRT free!
• Aveedtherapy could be completely positive and good for male patients if they did not make it so hard to get and let you take your medication at home, just like every single other injection or other medication. Aveed is part of a REMS system which is for very expensive drugs( The cost for Aveed intramuscular solution (undecanoate 250 mg/mL) is around $1,420 !!) and you and your physician both have to fill out paperwork and while you are not required to have PPO or good private insurance. If you have medicare, federal/state/military insurance the do have a reimbursement system but it is income based. If your retired military without supplemental private insurance, VA gives Cypionate usually but a lot of clients have clinics they go to private.
This is why you dont see anyone excited to use it, most have low to zero actual user experience with this product because less than 2% of men are actually prescribed this medication and they do not have a generic. I wonder if a compounding center is allowed to make it? I am sure they could but will not until the patent expires. I have a had a good experience with Aveed and you have plenty of time{10 weeks} to get your shit straight with bloods, if blasting ! You always have a base going. Nebido is $163£/$223 in the UK 1,000mg per 4ml and this was from an actual pharmacy{not online, listed with Bayer, which makes it; and Reandron which are identical. They all have the first shot, then at 4 weeks US/6 weeks UK , then only one shot every 10 weeks US/ 12 week avg UK. UGLs and off site compounding pharmacies. The actual exact ingredients; besides the raw API{testosterone undecanoate}; which are Refined Castor oil and Benzyl Benzoate. Nothing else. It makes a big difference in release. They used 6 Different Carriers and chose Castor; I oil stayed in system longer but has other issues.
CHARTS ON OTHER TRT MEDICATIONS:

ONLY 6 injections per year. Nice Base and time between appointments(I have talk to physician and there is a possibility of doing your own injections coming after small training video. Lol

After a year, I like it a lot even though I don’t agree so much w 10weeks after the 2 initial shots. Also, think they should have 1000mg/4ml instead of 750mg/3ml(like Nebido/Reandron).

Max

Update: Now switched from Sustanon to taking Testosterone Cypionate. Just to see if I notice and difference. Seen a few videos saying Sustanon isn’t great for TRT because of so many different esters. Wanted to see if I feel better or the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cypionate 180 mg week split into 2 injections (M/T)

Update: Now switched from Sustanon to taking Testosterone Cypionate. Just to see if I notice and difference. Seen a few videos saying Sustanon isn’t great for TRT because of so many different esters. Wanted to see if I feel better or the same.

Keep us updated and let us know how you do man, and it's great to see that you updated this with switching things up.. education is power.. keep everyone in the know

Back