• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Small gift to myself

Phillykev

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ordered some Balkan test e , clomid and proviron. It was across the pond so shipping was alittle bit longer then I expected but definitely is some good stuff. And they seem to always have some type of sale going on. Just getting some stuff together for my next blast. Going to run some test e, deca , and proviron. I definitely could use some deca for my joints right about now. 1700 sq. Ft of vinyl floor installed last week . My knees and back still click and crack standing or walking. Thank God I slimmed down alittle when I went on pct, dropped like 20 pounds coming off cycle. But became hella cut.

And what is your opinion on these products? Now with this pandemic, all the packages come really hard and each time they say a date, they never respect it. I mean, I understand it is hard but they were mistaken not with a day but sometimes with 2 weeks. Each time I ordered something I had problems. The only site that arrived the day it was written was https://getphotoblanket.com/collections/all-socks , in that moment I was shocked by how happy it makes me when orders arrive when they say. So, for me, it is really important this detail.

Jesus, socks? Dumbass.

And what is your opinion on these products? Now with this pandemic, all the packages come really hard and each time they say a date, they never respect it. I mean, I understand it is hard but they were mistaken not with a day but sometimes with 2 weeks. Each time I ordered something I had problems. The only site that arrived the day it was written was https://getphotoblanket.com/collections/all-socks , in that moment I was shocked by how happy it makes me when orders arrive when they say. So, for me, it is really important this detail.

Nobody cares about the dumb links of you and that albino midget cowboy where he was riding you like a bull

Jesus, socks? Dumbass.

He’s one of those things that has a link in every post they make.

I've used Balkan/SP Labs Test Cyp and E for years man, there shit is legit. I got my stuff from my local source and they always had Balkan/SP. I was really lucky in that regard. You won't be disappointed.

Back