• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pct advice

Macker1515

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up fellas. Im getting close to the end of my first cycle “blast”. 43 yr male. I’m on week 9 of 12 running 250 test e twice wk got a total of 500/wk. I plan on pct. On hand I have 50ct 25 mg tabs of clomid, 50ct 25 mg of nolva. I haven’t used any ai although I have Aromasin... Thoughts on if I should include without a doubt hcg to the pct? Also according to the sticky I look short onrunning clomid for 6 weeks at 50 mg a day, looks like enough for 4 weeks at 50mg/wk. Should i get more or ??? If needed I have more test cyp on hand if I want to cruise till i get what I need. Im planning to come off for a few months get some testing done and reevaluate then. This stuff and this forum has been great thus far awesome learning about new thing and meeting great people. Thanks for any feedback 🙏👊

What’s up fellas. Im getting close to the end of my first cycle “blast”. 43 yr male. I’m on week 9 of 12 running 250 test e twice wk got a total of 500/wk. I plan on pct. On hand I have 50ct 25 mg tabs of clomid, 50ct 25 mg of nolva. I haven’t used any ai although I have Aromasin... Thoughts on if I should include without a doubt hcg to the pct? Also according to the sticky I look short onrunning clomid for 6 weeks at 50 mg a day, looks like enough for 4 weeks at 50mg/wk. Should i get more or ??? If needed I have more test cyp on hand if I want to cruise till i get what I need. Im planning to come off for a few months get some testing done and reevaluate then. This stuff and this forum has been great thus far awesome learning about new thing and meeting great people. Thanks for any feedback
I would start hcg now through first week of PCT. 250iu x 2 ew (HCG optional at this point)
Clomid 4 wks 100/100/100/50
Aromasin 4 wks20mg /20mg/ 10mg/10mg ed
Creatine 5-10mg daily.
Should cover ya.

Nice, also got some direction elsewhere right on. What’s up with adding creative? Help keep gains? thanks fellas

If you can add to this PCT some hgh would be perfect to help keep gains and low fat ( if you cant affort use MK677 ) and use cardarine to keep you lean and improve colesterol

Thanks bro. I do have some Cardarine ordered it should be here this week. I was thinking of starting it when it arrives. That would be adding it in week 10 of 12 of test. Was going to run that for 10-12 with pct...not worried about losing gains... want to make sure I keep it up and raise energy levels when coming off. Make sense adding it alone?

I personally would hold off on the HCG because you should have Incorporated that much earlier, you could actually increase your estro by adding it now especially if you're going to go into a PCT..
Two weeks after your last injection you can start the clomid at 100mg/50mg/25mg
And tomax at 75mg/75mg/75mg/25

If you had more of the both it would look kind of similar but slightly higher..

If you plan on purchasing more it would look like this

Clomid 100/50/50
Tomax 60/60/40/40/20

Back