Montego1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Montego1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm picturing Jimmy from roadhouse but it can't be because Dalton ripped his throat out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Wow, did this happen before or after they killed your puppy and stole your car? Lol Welcome back broski

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    This all started in High School is one of the reasons I ran away as everyday I was being attacked by 10 to 20 guys. I dont care how tough you are after a year of that eventually it wears you down. The jist is I was on the wrestling team, There was this group of guys we called "wiggers" typical white guys acting lick typical 90's black thug gangsters. I had been in several fights by this point but nothing crazy. I went to watch a fight between 2 guys. Neither I really liked, but one was the boyfriend of my best friend (to be clear a female) We are still friends to this day....Anyways Her boyfriend started winning and roughly 9 guys jumped in and beat him down hard. I just stood there in shock. I just turned 15 , always younger because I ran with older guys, and the way my birthday fell plus I skipped a grade in elementary school. So, not only I was out numbered but they were always 2 to 4 years older than me. At 15 that makes a massive difference in size and strength. I went home...thought about...and got angry i did nothing. The next day I went up to one of them told him I though that was cowardly and he laughed and threatened me...then he slammed me into a locker. I wriggled free, then single leg take down and ground and pounded him until I got pulled off by staff. Unbeknownst to me my other two best friends also at roughly the same time (within minutes) on the other side of the school (fairly large for the area roughly 700 kids) started fighting the brother of the guy I beat up and their best friend over the same issue. Anyways, the next year of my life was tuned up side down. I have .38 caliber bullet wound in my right forearm were they shot at me when I was looking at my window upstairs in my house. They shot about 8 times. My father and mother obviously at this point had to think about the safety of my younger brother and themselves. They moved... I ran away...Joined a a gang...I was young and stupid. Past that I'll keep the rest of it to myself, like I said I realize many of you led easy no trouble lives. If i am being honest life is so boring now, I sometimes wish I was 15 again and reliving these moments. I reveled in them at times, knew fear at other times...either way it was always entertaining.

To be clear that massive fight happened after my parents moved and it was the culmination of a year of being terrorized and we enlisted help (they didn't help lol) so it was 3 against many...
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 12-05-2020 at 05:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbaccasgooch View Post
    I'm picturing Jimmy from roadhouse but it can't be because Dalton ripped his throat out.
    LOL... Nope I took boxing for 3 years, and Muay Thai for roughly a year, but I excelled at Jujitsu and Wrestling. I worked as a bouncer part time though with my two best friends I mentioned in another post though. ROAD HOUSE!!!! lol There is video of me fighting in the "Hook N'Shoot" tournament I was 2-2 but this is when there was no weigh classes back in the 90's. Good luck finding the videos though. I haven't seen them in years. I got my shoulder dislocated and tore a rotater in one of those videos...I said I could fight, didn't say I was invincible. You do not win them all unless you fight only the chumps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Hahahaha you and 2 other fags fought 60 dudes and won. Holy fucking sheep shit Iím dying over here. Stick your head up your ass and fight for air.

edit- sandbox fight I might believe but thatís an engagement.
    You read what you wanted to read, I never said we "WON" ....nobody "WON" We lasted long enough that we were able to escape relatively unharmed. See, we picked the battle field, because we knew what was gonna happen. The same as always...if any of us started winning they tagged in their partners.... The reason we picked the battle field was to lace it with weapons hidden in construction equipment, pipes, etc. It saved our lives...that and thankfully during the chaos my best friend (female) started yelling cops are coming....which allowed us to hold back the mob (with our weapons) long enough to not get overrun. I actually have brain and a high I.Q. along with being a good fighter. I think some of you watch too many movies and think I am claiming things I have not....context and details matters...just ask and I will fill in any details. This was after all a year long war. As an example we enlisted help from about 10 guys. Not a single one of them ever helped that night. Mt best friend Brian is massive guy, 6 foot 4 280lbs and was a wrestler and power lifter. He was a man to fear...He stepped out that night knowing he would be mobbed by many...truly fearless...he called one guy named Brad, Brad claimed he had a torn groin muscle and couldn't fight...Brian laughed called him a pussy and then called out this mixed guy name Tony Reese who was also a big guy. Brian demolished him in under a minute. That's when they jumped in... I grabbed the closet weapon out of a stack of pipes and I waded into the mob. I swung that pool stick until my arm was numb. I made it to the pile and I saw my other best friend Patrick swinging a baseball bat with vicious intentions... That Left Brian to take on about about 7 guys, and yes I watched him drop a few of them it was magical man....like a movie...surreal as anything I have ever witnessed...but he was tiring....we all were... if it was to have kept going we would have slaughtered eventually. Put yourself in this position would YOU have stepped up? Would you have lasted that long? Thankfully as I said enough people who cared for us started yelling cops...and then it was pure chaos....See they had encircled us with many vehicles to light the area...the road back was backed up with hundreds of cars...We picked the battlefield for another reason. There was an unfinished road on the other side of the construction site. We made a B line for that area as we parked our cars there and as a last resort had a shotgun loaded and ready. We made our escape... I understand many of got hurt and quite a few people and cars got damaged in the scramble but I wasn't there to see that part. I am done talking about this, believe what you want, I know what I lived.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Hahahaha you and 2 other fags fought 60 dudes and won. Holy fucking sheep shit Iím dying over here. Stick your head up your ass and fight for air.

edit- sandbox fight I might believe but thatís an engagement.
    You read what you wanted to read, I never said we "WON" ....nobody "WON" We lasted long enough that we were able to escape relatively unharmed. See, we picked the battle field, because we knew what was gonna happen. The same as always...if any of us started winning they tagged in their partners.... The reason we picked the battle field was to lace it with weapons hidden in construction equipment, pipes, etc. It saved our lives...that and thankfully during the chaos my best friend (female) started yelling cops are coming....which allowed us to hold back the mob (with our weapons) long enough to not get overrun. I actually have brain and a high I.Q. along with being a good fighter. I think some of you watch too many movies and think I am claiming things I have not....context and details matters...just ask and I will fill in any details. This was after all a year long war. As an example we enlisted help from about 10 guys. Not a single one of them ever helped that night. Mt best friend Brian is massive guy, 6 foot 4 280lbs and was a wrestler and power lifter. He was a man to fear...He stepped out that night knowing he would be mobbed by many...truly fearless...he called one guy named Brad, Brad claimed he had a torn groin muscle and couldn't fight...Brian laughed called him a pussy and then called out this mixed guy name Tony Reese who was also a big guy. Brian demolished him in under a minute. That's when they jumped in... I grabbed the closet weapon out of a stack of pipes and I waded into the mob. I swung that pool stick until my arm was numb. I made it to the pile and I saw my other best friend Patrick swinging a baseball bat with vicious intentions... That Left Brian to take on about about 7 guys, and yes I watched him drop a few of them it was magical man....like a movie...surreal as anything I have ever witnessed...but he was tiring....we all were... if it was to have kept going we would have slaughtered eventually. Put yourself in this position would YOU have stepped up? Would you have lasted that long? Thankfully as I said enough people who cared for us started yelling cops...and then it was pure chaos....See they had encircled us with many vehicles to light the area...the road back was backed up with hundreds of cars...We picked the battlefield for another reason. There was an unfinished road on the other side of the construction site. We made a B line for that area as we parked our cars there and as a last resort had a shotgun loaded and ready. We made our escape... I understand many of got hurt and quite a few people and cars got damaged in the scramble but I wasn't there to see that part. I am done talking about this, believe what you want, I know what I lived.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts
    Rep Points

Dear baby jesus

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

this man truly defending his warrior honor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    "4 gang rumbles"

Haha, that struck me as funny
    Almost made me spit out my rice. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

[QUOTE=KrossOut;1786570]You and your group hugs. No one wants you hugging them. Youíre a weird old man that would probably get a weird awkward old man boner.

Would you two just give each other reach arounds already. .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts
    Rep Points

No ones reading this ridiculously long shit, what a joke lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you were in real danger monte 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    No ones reading this ridiculously long shit, what a joke lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you were in real danger monte 🤣🤣🤣
    Yeah Cowboy sorry man but my eyes started glazing over as I was reading and I started thinking about breakfast
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    912 Posts
    Rep Points

The Pit should be renamed now to....

The Love Pit

JOIN THE NATION
    Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

Amatuer Gynecologist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Get a room you two....
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

first time I jumped from a plane I stayed up late with several others going thru jump class the next morning, there was a girl that was weapons crew she wasnt the prettiest but she had a great body I was a little attracted to her, mostly just being a 19yo and horny as hell, anyway we got shit faced drunk and made it to jump class, I was so hungover I didnt pay attention at all. well during class the wind picked up and they cancelled jumps for the day so I was relieved, but by the end of my class they said good news winds dropped and you guys are boarding. So I told the instructor I wanna jump first. so as we are reaching altitude and about to jump my instructor thinks I'm gung ho and wants to give everyone a pep talk, he say airmen to everyone why you wanna jump first, I said because I dont want to watch everyone jump and think shit I'm next, I'm terrified right now and still hung over, his smile quickly erased as it was not inspiring to the rest of my group and he quickly ushered me to the door and pushed my out, apparently I was flailing pretty bad on the way out and everyone joked that I was swimming so hard I almost made it back to the plane, lolz. anyway its just as arbitraury as anything else posted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,254 Posts
    Rep Points

Aww truly ASF's version of Brokeback Mountain LOL.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    It wasn't an act mate. I know this may be hard for some people to understand but I lived a hard crazy life full of violence. The truth is I wish I hadn't... for whatever that is worth. I got too big a heart for a guy that has went through all the abuse, fighting, injuries...etc. Now to be clear I can in fact fight, been in over 20 street fights and 4 gang rumbles, the largest being surrounded by roughly a thousand people chanting "kill them" and I was one of those they wanted to kill.... It was 40 to 60 guys against 3(very chaotic situation I didn't get to count lol). I walked out with very little damage. You know why? Because I can truly fight plus I had a poolstick lol... You can choose to believe it or not... I will refrain from bringing that stuff up ever again. This is not the place to do so...
    Yo fuck explaining to lifter ...his pussy smells like fish