Rigeuís offseason log

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 482
  1. #361
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Look Phenomenal Rigeu ! You know that posing is harder than training/and cardio!! Sweat ! Get it! ⚡️⚡️

    Max
    Thanks mate, posing was very hard today haha it was like 90 Fahrenheit / 32 degrees. I was a sweaty mess afterwards

  2. #362
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,448
    Thanked in
    10,625 Posts
    Rep Points
    702166079

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Thanks mate, posing was very hard today haha it was like 90 Fahrenheit / 32 degrees. I was a sweaty mess afterwards
    I am right now! It is a scorched land right now! Definitely staying in Air Conditioning. Car was 160 deg inside! Lol

    Max

  3. #363
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I am right now! It is a scorched land right now! Definitely staying in Air Conditioning. Car was 160 deg inside! Lol

    Max
    Haha be carefull you donít melt away!

  4. #364
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    211

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    1830100

    looking good Rigeu

    we have very similar physiques, but you got me by 30lbs lol prob make me look small AF

  5. #365
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,341

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,172
    Thanked in
    1,497 Posts
    Rep Points
    1358329124

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    ARMS/CALVES (16/07/2021)
    SUPERSETS
    S.A. Cable curls <> S.A. Rope extensions
    4x15x25kg <> 4x15x25kg
    Preacher curl machine <> DB kickbacks
    4x8x45kg <> 4x8x20kg
    Ez bar curls <> Ez bar decline skullcrushers
    3x12x40kg <> 3x12x40kg
    Dumbell hammer curls <> V-bar pushdowns
    3x10x18kg <> 3x20x65kg
    Forearm rotations <> Wrist curls
    3x6x40kg <> 3x20x50kg

    Leg press toe raises
    6x20x100kg

    Had an awesome arm workout, i donít if itís already the Apollo HGH what iím feeling but the pump and fullness was out of this world! Already gained 3 lbs in 2 days, mostly IM water weight ofcourse but noticeable fuller.

    Made some pogress pics after the workout. Fasted morning weight is around 102kg right now.






    Looking awesome brotha! Keep killing it!

  6. #366
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuildinggain View Post
    looking good Rigeu

    we have very similar physiques, but you got me by 30lbs lol prob make me look small AF
    Haha thanks bro, weíre all in this game together

  7. #367
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Looking awesome brotha! Keep killing it!
    Thanks Killion

  8. #368
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    LEGS (18/07/2021)
    Lying leg curls
    2 warm-ups x 20 reps
    2 feeders
    8x35kg
    8x35kg ds 8x25kg + 10 partials

    Pendulum squats
    10x20kg warm-up
    10x40kg warm-up
    6x60kg feeder
    10x70kg
    10x75kg

    Watson leg press
    4x200kg feeder
    4x280kg feeder
    4x360kg feeder
    10x400kg
    Cluster set: 10x400kg (20 sec) 7x400kg (20 sec) 5x400kg

    Stiff legged barbell deadlift
    2 warm-up sets
    1 feeder set
    2x10x180kg

    Leg extensions
    15x100kg
    12x100kg
    10x100kg ds 8x70kg ds 8x50kg

    Standing calve raises
    2 warm-up sets
    2x10x80kg + 10 partials + 10 sec stretch

    Today i started with a lower volume workout plan, since itís time to really put on mass. Wrote everything down even warm-ups and feeders, but that will change in the next weeks, because i know my starting weight right now.

  9. #369
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,448
    Thanked in
    10,625 Posts
    Rep Points
    702166079

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    LEGS (18/07/2021)
    Lying leg curls
    2 warm-ups x 20 reps
    2 feeders
    8x35kg
    8x35kg ds 8x25kg + 10 partials

    Pendulum squats
    10x20kg warm-up
    10x40kg warm-up
    6x60kg feeder
    10x70kg
    10x75kg

    Watson leg press
    4x200kg feeder
    4x280kg feeder
    4x360kg feeder
    10x400kg
    Cluster set: 10x400kg (20 sec) 7x400kg (20 sec) 5x400kg

    Stiff legged barbell deadlift
    2 warm-up sets
    1 feeder set
    2x10x180kg

    Leg extensions
    15x100kg
    12x100kg
    10x100kg ds 8x70kg ds 8x50kg

    Standing calve raises
    2 warm-up sets
    2x10x80kg + 10 partials + 10 sec stretch

    Today i started with a lower volume workout plan, since itís time to really put on mass. Wrote everything down even warm-ups and feeders, but that will change in the next weeks, because i know my starting weight right now.
    Like it! Kill the poundage and get in and out

    Max

  10. #370
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Like it! Kill the poundage and get in and out

    Max
    2-3 working sets per excercise with a lot of intensity is enough, problem with most people they are leaving to much reps in reserve / donít now what ďall outĒ really means.

  11. #371
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,448
    Thanked in
    10,625 Posts
    Rep Points
    702166079

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    2-3 working sets per excercise with a lot of intensity is enough, problem with most people they are leaving to much reps in reserve / donít now what ďall outĒ really means.
    Totally

    Max

  12. #372
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    CHEST/SHOULDERS/ABS (19/06/2021)
    Slight decline db press
    8x60kg
    7x60kg ds 6x40kg

    Decline bb press
    8x120kg
    8x130kg

    Cable crossovers
    Cluster set: 10x35kg (20 sec) 7x35kg (20 sec) 6x35kg

    Bodyweight dips
    3 sets till failure (18, 16,

    Reverse HS pec deck
    3x20x89kg

    Dumbell side lateral raises
    3x20x14kg

    Incline raises
    3x15x8kg

    Rope crunches
    4x15x90kg

    Very good session, it was extremely hot in the gym but we pushed threw

  13. #373
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,448
    Thanked in
    10,625 Posts
    Rep Points
    702166079

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    CHEST/SHOULDERS/ABS (19/06/2021)
    Slight decline db press
    8x60kg
    7x60kg ds 6x40kg

    Decline bb press
    8x120kg
    8x130kg

    Cable crossovers
    Cluster set: 10x35kg (20 sec) 7x35kg (20 sec) 6x35kg

    Bodyweight dips
    3 sets till failure (18, 16,

    Reverse HS pec deck
    3x20x89kg

    Dumbell side lateral raises
    3x20x14kg

    Incline raises
    3x15x8kg

    Rope crunches
    4x15x90kg

    Very good session, it was extremely hot in the gym but we pushed threw
    Like the videos at Metro in TX! I watched Ronnie training in 106deg, no A/C doing walking barbell lunges outside on the concrete! That scene actually got me doing that exercise.

    Max

  14. #374
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Like the videos at Metro in TX! I watched Ronnie training in 106deg, no A/C doing walking barbell lunges outside on the concrete! That scene actually got me doing that exercise.

    Max
    Hahaha something to try for next week

  15. #375
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    531
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    443
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Rep Points
    6567701

    Review of the first week of the Apollo tops (HGH):
    - Gained about 4 lbs (2kg) a lot of fullness / IM water and a little bit of Subq water;
    - Sleep improved greatly, much more deeper sleep;
    - More tired during the day;

    So far iím very positive!

Similar Threads

  1. Craziest offseason cycle youíve done?
    By Dedvukaj17 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2020, 03:04 AM
  2. Tren vs EQ Offseason
    By Mogainz20 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 09:40 AM
  3. The ďNewĒ Offseason Approach
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 10:30 AM
  4. Offseason cycle after show
    By rolla20z in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  5. T3 offseason
    By D-lats in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums