• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rigeu’s offseason log

Update time!

3 weeks post mini cut! Slowly increasing calories every single week with about 200 kcals (50gr carbs). Until i see big weight increases. Believe it or not the opposite happened. As soon as i dropped the lypolytics and started introducing more food, more refeeds and even cheatmeals i got leaner harder and more vasculair. Body turned into a walking furnace lol! It honestly took me until right now before feeling a little bit better in terms of fatigue. Upcoming week i’ll do a devolume week the fresh up even more, because the end of every workout i was completely wrecked. Still able to hit the some weight, but not able to progress, just took more out of me. So playing it smart!

Gear still the same as last time.

Food:

TD 4200 kcals
NTD 3500 kcals
1-2 cheatmeals kcals will end up around 4.5k-5k kcals as soon as BW weight is creeping up to fast i’ll incorporate just 1 cheat a week with some more restrictions.

Cardio:
30 min fasted on the hometrainer + 10k steps daily

Split ( 2 weeks then repeat)
L/P/P / rest / L/ P / rest <> P / arms / Legs / rest / P / P / rest REPEAT

Current shape + TD!

Attachments

• 43067AE0-DE5A-42D0-B948-12664CC37703.jpeg
    43067AE0-DE5A-42D0-B948-12664CC37703.jpeg
    728.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 14102FC6-DFCC-439F-BFC0-629EF2F62F99.jpeg
    14102FC6-DFCC-439F-BFC0-629EF2F62F99.jpeg
    662.6 KB · Views: 7
  • BC44FDDA-B1C4-4244-8F17-39F38CC39E91.jpeg
    BC44FDDA-B1C4-4244-8F17-39F38CC39E91.jpeg
    497.6 KB · Views: 8
TD

Attachments

• 032CAE72-DD56-47F7-B3FB-6CEE2FF01F00.jpeg
    032CAE72-DD56-47F7-B3FB-6CEE2FF01F00.jpeg
    721.9 KB · Views: 8
Dude, your progress has been incredible. You turned your legs from a weak point into a pretty solid muscle group for you. When will you compete again? You look fucking freaky man!

Update:

Week 5 on the cut is complete! It’s going better than expected. I think 3 more weeks and i’m primed and ready for a new growth phase. But i’ll be cruising for a little while keep kcals at a slight surplus and go from there. Got bloods planned end of April and if everything is good i’ll go for another push phase.

Back to the cut. From week 3 to 5 the only changes i made is that i dropped my carbs with 50gr carbs every single week (200 kcals) and increased the clen from 20mcg all the way up to 80mcg where it will stay. That kept fatt loss in a good spot. Lost around 1kg a week. I also took out primo and added more masteron. The 15ml EP mast e is by far the best mast i ever used. It’s just super smooth and i got zero pip from it. I also added in Anavar at 50mg/day. Very good pumps and strenght increase right away and the cosmetic look it brings is great! Last thing i added was Yohimbine at 20mg before fasted cardio. Performance in the gym is still very high, strenght didn’t go down at all so that’s a good sign. I’ll be making some pics from the current shape this week and i’ll be updating it ;) currently at 107kg with 7-8% bf i guess.

Gear right now up also:
Test e 600mg EW
Mast e 800mg EW
Anavar 50mg ED
HGH 6 iu daily
Yohimbine 20mg before fasted cardio

Cardio:
30 min fasted on the bike 7x PW

Weighttraining:
5 days a week (legs, chest & shoulders, rest, back, arms, repeat).

Kcals:
3500 TD
3000 NTD
1 cheatmeal on saterday or sunday
If weight drops to fast i’ll be adding a high day with the addition of 250gr carbs for that day
Legs, chest, and shoulders in one day sounds brutal. Doable, but a lot of volume in one day.

I know you know what works for you though.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Update time!

3 weeks post mini cut! Slowly increasing calories every single week with about 200 kcals (50gr carbs). Until i see big weight increases. Believe it or not the opposite happened. As soon as i dropped the lypolytics and started introducing more food, more refeeds and even cheatmeals i got leaner harder and more vasculair. Body turned into a walking furnace lol! It honestly took me until right now before feeling a little bit better in terms of fatigue. Upcoming week i’ll do a devolume week the fresh up even more, because the end of every workout i was completely wrecked. Still able to hit the some weight, but not able to progress, just took more out of me. So playing it smart!

Gear still the same as last time.

Food:

TD 4200 kcals
NTD 3500 kcals
1-2 cheatmeals kcals will end up around 4.5k-5k kcals as soon as BW weight is creeping up to fast i’ll incorporate just 1 cheat a week with some more restrictions.

Cardio:
30 min fasted on the hometrainer + 10k steps daily

Split ( 2 weeks then repeat)
L/P/P / rest / L/ P / rest <> P / arms / Legs / rest / P / P / rest REPEAT

Current shape + TD!
Looking wicked and peeled...

Dude, your progress has been incredible. You turned your legs from a weak point into a pretty solid muscle group for you. When will you compete again? You look fucking freaky man!
Thanks my man! Really happy to here it’s visible that my legs improved, i really worked my ass of to improve them.

The plan is to compete next year March/April, i got some city trips and holidays planned out this year which will make it hard to do a solid prep. So after i got my health checked in the beginning of June and everything is G2G i’ll planning out my next push up phase ;)

Legs, chest, and shoulders in one day sounds brutal. Doable, but a lot of volume in one day.

I know you know what works for you though.

That’s not part of the split anymore. It was from a workout program from John Meadows called Gamma Bomb. During the week everything got hit with compounds and more rest time. In the weekend there was a workout with a few more reps in reserve but lots of volume & max of 2 min rest breaks. More like a blood flow workout, that’s when he hits chest, back & delts a second time. First i though it was to much but i made a lot of progress during that program.

Back