• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Waiting on order update for xx days

rikusf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, after waiting for a couple weeks now I decided to make a post here hoping for some sort of clarity. I made an order, completed the payment, and my status says "handed to carrier". However, it's been stuck on that update for xx weeks now. When I've messaged on the website, I was given a generic "carrier might be backed up" response, but after a couple weeks I'd say it's reasonable to be a bit worried. Can I get some more clarity here on what to expect? Xx+ weeks of waiting for an update is a bit worrying. I know you all have a good reputation, and I've ordered before, but where do we go from here? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro what people need to understand is we are not the shippers. We are not driving this to your mailbox. Once it is put in the mail it is now in the mail providers hands and there is not a thing they can do to get it to you faster. Your dealing with a very honest and reputable source here. You will get your product no matter what.

Doubt that talking about turnaround time is allowed tbh.... but knowing the source your dealing with I wouldn’t be too worried...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, never had any problems before. Guess I just wanted some peers to cool my own head! Thanks yall.

Just went threw same thing with a over the pond shop and same thing but still received my package. Took over a month of no updates, and then all of a sudden it updates and at my door 3 days later at my door. It’s the shipping company NOT the sponsor

Last edited:
Covid and international shipping is 4-8 week’s. This is CHINA’S fault.

where do we go from here?

Hello sir.

It's common procedure to contact a rep with your order # before going public. This is because forum rules do not allow much info about shipping and it's common courtesy to the source.

Like others have mentioned, shipping and tracking info has been all over the place for several months now. I'm sure I don't need to explain why.

Your order is in motion and we reps who roam the boards don't have detailed info about it or anyone's orders, that's for obvious security reasons. But I surely can ask my colleagues if you let me know order # privately.

Thanks.

Doubt that talking about turnaround time is allowed tbh.... but knowing the source your dealing with I wouldn’t be too worried...

Since when is TA not allowed to be talked about? Aren’t there TA threads?

Oooh those are TD threads. So we can talk TDs but not the time it took? Lol. Fuck that. If I wait month on a source (2 weeks is a premature) I’m definitely telling everyone around how slow that was

IML Gear Cream!
Oooh those are TD threads. So we can talk TDs but not the time it took? Lol. Fuck that. If I wait month on a source (2 weeks is a premature) I’m definitely telling everyone around how slow that was

really....do you want to be banned, if so, I’ll just do it now and consider it a pre-emptive strike, cool. ffs grow up and follow the rules.

really....do you want to be banned, if so, I’ll just do it now and consider it a pre-emptive strike, cool. ffs grow up and follow the rules.

Wow.

Pre-emptive banning?? Sounds like BoP.

Not much of threat if someone can sign up new account, but if that what this forum is about.... do it. Maybe the meso fools are right about ASF. I’ve always stuck up for this forum but this definitely sounds like source protecting

What if those who just bought from feral didn’t speak up about slow TA??? More people would have bought from them and lost money. Weren’t they a trusted source?

Nah fuck that.

Members protect other members not mods or reps

emphasis was on “grow up and follow the rules” try to focus on that :)

Wow.

Not much of threat if someone can sign up new account, but if that what this forum is about.... do it. Maybe the meso fools are right about ASF. I’ve always stuck up for this forum but this definitely sounds like source protecting

What if those who just bought from feral didn’t speak up about slow TA??? More people would have bought from them and lost money. Weren’t they a trusted source?

Nah fuck that.

emphasis was on “grow up and follow the rules” try to focus on that :)

No problem. I’ll just ignore the pre-emptive banning talk then.

Wow.

Nah fuck that.

I’m confused here??? So it’s the sources fault the shipping provider is slow? Please explain that to me in further detail if you don’t mind how the source controls the shipper.

I’m confused here??? So it’s the sources fault the shipping provider is slow? Please explain that to me in further detail if you don’t mind how the source controls the shipper.

This guy didn’t know if it was the shipping or the source because no one told him what’s up.

He should’ve contacted a rep first of course but the next guy will now know that if he uses this source they might go two weeks without telling him what’s up on his package.

Slow TAs are fact. It’s how it’s handled that sets apart good sources from bad ones.

If you’re rep I get you standing up for other reps, but I’m member and consumer. I’ll stand with them.

And just to be honest a.font, you shouldn’t scully your company by jumping in this. PSL seems to be on their shit. People might be confused that your company has slow turnarounds also.

You have nothing to gain by jumping this guy, only confusion from other potential customers.

He’s a customer asking for help and expressing concern. He might have committed some faux pas but posting this he got some help.

Members helping members is what a forum is supposed to be.

And just to be honest a.font, you shouldn’t scully your company by jumping in this. PSL seems to be on their shit. People might be confused that your company has slow turnarounds also.

You have nothing to gain by jumping this guy, only confusion from other potential customers.

What I’m saying has absolutely nothing to do with psl what so ever. And nobody is jumping this guy at all if you look at my original response to him. Thanks for your input on the situation. You seem to be in combative mood today I see.

It’s not a good look to try and twist people’s word and manipulate convos my man. Go eat something and hit the weights you’ll feel better.

What I’m saying has absolutely nothing to do with psl what so ever. And nobody is jumping this guy at all if you look at my original response to him. Thanks for your input on the situation. You seem to be in combative mood today I see.

It’s not a good look to try and twist people’s word and manipulate convos my man. Go eat something and hit the weights you’ll feel better.

You’re probably right. I’ll put the tapatalk down.

Not here you won't.

Ta talk puts members and sources both at risk.

You can say it was super slow or whatever but "it took nineteen days" or "I ordered Monday and it got here Tuesday" isn't allowed.

Pretty simple.

Not here you won't.

Ta talk puts members and sources both at risk.

You can say it was super slow or whatever but "it took nineteen days" or "I ordered Monday and it got here Tuesday" isn't allowed.

Pretty simple.

Sounds like it.

Back