• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Could this be the actual KING of all the test??

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
88e9d35dd87d198ef1957f7e3d87901c.jpg

d54f729d8a4be5734aa8e24be649ec07.jpg

So this compound I have been up in the air about running for a very very long time. I wanted to make this thread to get first hand users experience with it. How did it enhance your cycle? What was the sweet spot for you? Was it worth it in the end and would you run it again.

I feel like this compound isn’t used much in the community or maybe just not talked about much?? So before I dive into this for myself I want to hear some feedback. I’ll be updating this with some data soon as well!

Does this deserve the crown of test king??
2eb7af8c6d3dd16375c5a74e146be9d0.jpg

88e9d35dd87d198ef1957f7e3d87901c.jpg

d54f729d8a4be5734aa8e24be649ec07.jpg

So this compound I have been up in the air about running for a very very long time. I wanted to make this thread to get first hand users experience with it. How did it enhance your cycle? What was the sweet spot for you? Was it worth it in the end and would you run it again.

I feel like this compound isn’t used much in the community or maybe just not talked about much?? So before I dive into this for myself I want to hear some feedback. I’ll be updating this with some data soon as well!

Does this deserve the crown of test king??
2eb7af8c6d3dd16375c5a74e146be9d0.jpg

Oh my goodness, you cannot dethrone sust.. that is the king of all Kings with test ;)

Trest was definitely interesting. The last time I ran it, I believe personally I had my test ratio too high. No matter what compound I took trest overshadowed them. I packed on size overall in every muscle belly feeling alike I was adding inches. It didn't take long before I kicked in but I did notice it slowed down probably around the end of week six into seven. After that there was no returns. For myself it's a good fast blitz compound. I have some in the other room, and I'm really interested on what it would do with M1T and a therapeutic trt dosage of test propionate.

I’ve run it IM with no test and with TRT doses of test. I’ve only run it fairly low dose IM. It packs on strength and size as well as tiddies. I tried it oral and TD as well but IM is the way to go

Oh my goodness, you cannot dethrone sust.. that is the king of all Kings with test ;)

Trest was definitely interesting. The last time I ran it, I believe personally I had my test ratio too high. No matter what compound I took trest overshadowed them. I packed on size overall in every muscle belly feeling alike I was adding inches. It didn't take long before I kicked in but I did notice it slowed down probably around the end of week six into seven. After that there was no returns. For myself it's a good fast blitz compound. I have some in the other room, and I'm really interested on what it would do with M1T and a therapeutic trt dosage of test propionate.

I made my title just so you would come comment!! Lol baited you in! Trest and M1T I’d love to see a run of!!

I made my title just so you would come comment!! Lol baited you in! Trest and M1T I’d love to see a run of!!

HA.. it worked..lol
But I'm really interested in running back combo, it comes highly suggested to use very minimal test prop with it, it would be really interesting to see how I feel. I have never been lower than 200mg a week for years and years.
The only thing that has me concerned is a fact that I have hardly any discharge as it is now, when I nut. I'm almost certain that trest would dry me the hell up in that department.

How does DHB compare to tren? I will only do small amounts of teen these days but it's only because it makes me pissy lol

It doesn’t lol. DHB is like EQ when it finally kicks in. Lean gains for sure but it doesn’t compare to the God Juice Tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
It doesn’t lol. DHB is like EQ when it finally kicks in. Lean gains for sure but it doesn’t compare to the God Juice Tren.

This is correct there is no comparison to tren bro! Dhb is said to be like primo and eq in 1! I honestly really like it a lot and plan to run it again.

This is correct there is no comparison to tren bro! Dhb is said to be like primo and eq in 1! I honestly really like it a lot and plan to run it again.

It’s definitely awesome because EQ takes a while to kick in and this hits instantly. Best comparison is

NPP to Deca is like DHB to EQ

It’s definitely awesome because EQ takes a while to kick in and this hits instantly. Best comparison is

NPP to Deca is like DHB to EQ

I’d like to see bloodwork on a dhb run to see if it makes your blood thick like eq!

I’d like to see bloodwork on a dhb run to see if it makes your blood thick like eq!

I answer you that I did the exams a little while ago while I'm taking dhb and the answer is no.
With eq my red blood cells were higher, not that much out of the norm, with dhb they are in range.

to consider, however, that I am not taking DHB at high dosesand I have done blood works while on eq after months and months of use

I notice the same around week 6 and seven. I don’t run it longer than 6 weeks because I feel I’m just wasting it. Imho, I feel it is the strongest injectable. It pairs nice with primo or high dosed proviron. You had mentioned you run your test low with ment? I’ve never heard of that. Gives me something to look into today since I’m starting a run with ment in a couple weeks. I may have to experiment.

I notice the same around week 6 and seven. I don’t run it longer than 6 weeks because I feel I’m just wasting it. Imho, I feel it is the strongest injectable. It pairs nice with primo or high dosed proviron. You had mentioned you run your test low with ment? I’ve never heard of that. Gives me something to look into today since I’m starting a run with ment in a couple weeks. I may have to experiment.

I was planning on a 200mg Cyp with ment around 600mg along with a few other compounds. If your running ment id love to see some updates on your protocol and the gain bro!

I answer you that I did the exams a little while ago while I'm taking dhb and the answer is no.
With eq my red blood cells were higher, not that much out of the norm, with dhb they are in range.

to consider, however, that I am not taking DHB at high dosesand I have done blood works while on eq after months and months of use

This is good to hear! Eq makes my blood like maple syrup lol

I’ve never used Ment, All this hyped talk from sherk, vision amd other members on Ment just sparked an idea

, I think I’ll add Ment to the EP blend trt400 once I give my review of the blend on its own merit.

It sounds like a fun way to get some crazy strength and crazy size while using my favorite oils (test/mast) plus it gives me an opportunity to expand or crate a new log when I finish this one

I was planning on a 200mg Cyp with ment around 600mg along with a few other compounds. If your running ment id love to see some updates on your protocol and the gain bro!

600mg ment? You don’t need that much lol. Start out at 25mg daily or 50mg eod. You may end up running 50mg Ed. But I would be very very surprised if you needed more than that. With real ment, it doesn’t take a lot. A little goes a very long way because of how strong this stuff is.

Get Shredded!
600mg ment? You don’t need that much lol. Start out at 25mg daily or 50mg eod. You may end up running 50mg Ed. But I would be very very surprised if you needed more than that. With real ment, it doesn’t take a lot. A little goes a very long way because of how strong this stuff is.
This. 600 would most likely create unbearable sides

Would you suggest eod pins better than everyday? And yea I got alittle excited too early with my 600mg number

Would you suggest eod pins better than everyday? And yea I got alittle excited too early with my 600mg number

I personally prefer eod simply because I get tired of being a pin cushion. But in all reality, as far as gains or the cycle goes, it doesn’t matter. It’s an acetate ester, so eod or ed will suffice.

I personally prefer eod simply because I get tired of being a pin cushion. But in all reality, as far as gains or the cycle goes, it doesn’t matter. It’s an acetate ester, so eod or ed will suffice.

Pretty much what I thought but figured I’d ask anyway lol thanks bro!

Trest isn't test.
It's a 19-nor, which I'm sure you know so I am confused lol

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Trest isn't test.
It's a 19-nor, which I'm sure you know so I am confused lol

So Phill posted this on another forum and it explains ment very well. It’s a lot to read but very informative bro. Ment isn’t your typical 19nor it was used to treat low test at one point and can be used as a base in your cycle.

Trestolone, also known as 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) or 7α-methylestr-4-en-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic androgen-anabolic steroid (AAS) derivative of Nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) . It is used for its strong anabolic properties on the musculoskeletal system and is a candidate drug for use as a male hormonal contraceptive method. In males, regular administration of sufficient quantities of Trestolone induces a state of reversible sterility. Trestolone is used in the form of the acetate ester, Trestolone Acetate, which is administered intramuscularly.
Trestolone is a compound that is an experimental contraceptive treatment and is not yet legally commercially available. Safety and efficacy are currently being evaluated in scientific studies, supported by the Population Council.

As already mentioned, MENT is a derivative of Nandrolone, but despite the strong structural similarity with the starting molecule it differs from this for the presence of a 7-alpha-methyl bond, which prevents the molecule from being 5 alpha reduced, in addition to strengthening the androgen bond. Methylation in C-7 increases the overall potency of the steroid. The reason why a methylation increases the potency of the steroid is usually caused by one or more factors, in particular an increased resistance to hepatic metabolism (inactivation) or a reduced binding affinity with the transport proteins. In the case of MENT, we see a steroid with a relatively fast metabolic breakdown, but with no binding affinity for SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin).

Consequently, its reduced binding to serum transport proteins appears to be partly responsible for the potency of MENT. During testing in 1963, scientists reported an anabolic effect that was between 3.5 and 23 times greater than Testosterone, while being only 3-6 times more androgenic.
When studied on primates in 1998, it was shown to have 10 times the anabolic potency of testosterone, with only 2 times the stimulating action on the prostate. Its binding affinity for the androgen receptor was investigated a year later, and provided further explanation for the strong anabolic effect of this steroid. Here, MENT has been shown to bind to the androgen receptor more strongly than Testosterone, Nandrolone, or Dihydrotestosterone.

MENT (methylnortestosterone acetate, albeit known as Trestolone) was first described in 1963. The early 1960s were the heyday of anabolic steroid development, with new compounds being introduced in the trade journals. almost every week. Like a large number of effective steroids studied during that time, however, MENT did not go the way of becoming a commercial pharmaceutical product. For about four decades it sat gathering dust on the shelves, alongside many other effective but anonymous compounds. Historically, the lack of early financial support has been a death sentence for anabolic steroids. If a company is not there originally, to fund the millions needed to develop into a real prescription product, it does virtually nothing of the molecule. There was simply no money to invest in MENT in 1960, and it fell by the wayside. For a long time this agent remained in the "nowhere" in the world of steroids.

But things changed for MENT around the turn of the next century, in a very dramatic way. On October 30, 2000, international pharmaceutical giant Schering AG made an announcement to pubHc where it claimed to have entered into a partnership for research, development, and hinting at the market introduction of methylnortestosterone for use as a hormonal contraceptive. This follows several years of sporadic but positive studies on this agent. The gears were thus set in motion, and this old steroid, which scientists had ignored for more than thirty years, was suddenly put in the midst of an outbreak of new research and speculation they had never seen before. In their press release, Schering AG made the promise of a new androgen that offers the anabolic and endocrine benefits of injectable testosterone, but without a possible hypertrophic action on the prostate, and greater comfort for the patient. In other words, Schering is saying that MENT appears to be an easier compound to administer and equally useful as testosterone, without the same androgenic problems associated with it.

Schering's principle attraction towards MENT is probably not necessarily due to its potency, but to its ability to reproduce the positive effects of Testosterone on muscle mass and male sexual functions, minimizing the stimulating action on the prostate. Prostate cancer and benign enlargement of the prostate are very common problems among men in the United States, and both diseases are fueled at least in part by androgens. This has led to much caution when it comes to androgen replacement therapy in older men. Although medical data are still inconclusive in this regard, many doctors fear that the androgenicity of Testosterone can lead to negative effects. After all, the increases in PSA values ​​with the use of Testosterone in older men are well documented. (4) Perhaps MENT was introduced to alleviate this concern. Noting MENT's lower relative androgenicity, researchers concluded more than a decade ago that it may be a far better option for hormone replacement therapy. To quote researchers from the NY Center for Biomedical Research, "We concluded that using MENT instead of T for androgen replacement therapy could have health-promoting effects, reducing the appearance of prostate disease." This is quite a statement, especially when we remember that it concerns the use of a synthetic anabolic steroid.

Looking a little closer at some of the recent studies conducted on MENT, we see an overall trend of success and relative safety. Perhaps the most noteworthy study to review is the international clinical study which was conducted between 2002 and 2003. (4) The study involved the use of MENT implants as long-term contraceptives in males. In this experiment, thirty-six men were enrolled in three separate clinics residing in Germany, Chile, and the Dominican Republic (12 men from each nation). The study examined the use of the implants for 6, 9, or 12 months, and the periodic examinations necessary to measure the effects and potential risks. Three different dosages were used, which consisted of administering one, two or four implants at the time of the start of the study. Each implant has been designed to deliver approximately 400mcg of steroid per day, which is equivalent to daily doses of 0.4mg, 0.8mg, or 1.6mg of steroid. The release rate is slowly reduced but nevertheless reaches around 200mcg per day after a year.

The results of the clinical study were very promising. Four implants of MENT (from 1.6mg / day) suppressed spermatogenesis with efficacy similar to that measured with Testosterone implants, Testosterone Enanthate injections, and Testosterone Undecanoate injections (all of which have been successfully investigated as contraceptives). MENT was able to produce azoospermia at 82 °; 0 of treated subjects, a figure that was actually higher than that reported with 200 mg of Testosterone Enanthate per week (which produced azoospermia at 65-660 / 0 of normal subjects of male sex in 6 months). As for the negative side effects, they were few in the subjects. Two subjects noted an increase in blood pressure that went outside the normal range, and one was forced to discontinue the study due to this (although no chronic effects were noted). In other cases, there was typically only a very small increase in systolic blood pressure (+4.8), and no significant changes in lipids (including cholesterol and triglycerides) or PSA values. Furthermore, the volume of the prostate was slightly reduced (not increased) in all groups. Liver enzymes were slightly elevated but remained within the normal range in all subjects. The average time to resume normal sperm production after the interruption was 3 months, similar to that reported by a 1990 World Health Organization study with 200 mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate. Overall, MENT did its job admirably, with a very noticeable (acceptable) level of effect, and minimal side effects. What's more, the drug can be effective when it is implanted more infrequently, once a year.

I’ll be running Sus .75mg and MENT.25mg Mon,Fri and sus.75mg and MENT .50mg Wednesday . Using DIM and or Aromosin. My buddy did that and had no sides like Tren A which is my favorite so far but a combo with prop/ master. He got shredded and went down from a 34 to a 31 waist! Plus put on a ton of muscle. He said it’s like Tren on steroids with no sides but he does take aromosin with it .02 on the liquid syringe EOD.. anyone try this combo yet??

So Phill posted this on another forum and it explains ment very well. It’s a lot to read but very informative bro. Ment isn’t your typical 19nor it was used to treat low test at one point and can be used as a base in your cycle.

Trestolone, also known as 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) or 7α-methylestr-4-en-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic androgen-anabolic steroid (AAS) derivative of Nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) . It is used for its strong anabolic properties on the musculoskeletal system and is a candidate drug for use as a male hormonal contraceptive method. In males, regular administration of sufficient quantities of Trestolone induces a state of reversible sterility. Trestolone is used in the form of the acetate ester, Trestolone Acetate, which is administered intramuscularly.
Trestolone is a compound that is an experimental contraceptive treatment and is not yet legally commercially available. Safety and efficacy are currently being evaluated in scientific studies, supported by the Population Council.

As already mentioned, MENT is a derivative of Nandrolone, but despite the strong structural similarity with the starting molecule it differs from this for the presence of a 7-alpha-methyl bond, which prevents the molecule from being 5 alpha reduced, in addition to strengthening the androgen bond. Methylation in C-7 increases the overall potency of the steroid. The reason why a methylation increases the potency of the steroid is usually caused by one or more factors, in particular an increased resistance to hepatic metabolism (inactivation) or a reduced binding affinity with the transport proteins. In the case of MENT, we see a steroid with a relatively fast metabolic breakdown, but with no binding affinity for SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin).

Consequently, its reduced binding to serum transport proteins appears to be partly responsible for the potency of MENT. During testing in 1963, scientists reported an anabolic effect that was between 3.5 and 23 times greater than Testosterone, while being only 3-6 times more androgenic.
When studied on primates in 1998, it was shown to have 10 times the anabolic potency of testosterone, with only 2 times the stimulating action on the prostate. Its binding affinity for the androgen receptor was investigated a year later, and provided further explanation for the strong anabolic effect of this steroid. Here, MENT has been shown to bind to the androgen receptor more strongly than Testosterone, Nandrolone, or Dihydrotestosterone.

MENT (methylnortestosterone acetate, albeit known as Trestolone) was first described in 1963. The early 1960s were the heyday of anabolic steroid development, with new compounds being introduced in the trade journals. almost every week. Like a large number of effective steroids studied during that time, however, MENT did not go the way of becoming a commercial pharmaceutical product. For about four decades it sat gathering dust on the shelves, alongside many other effective but anonymous compounds. Historically, the lack of early financial support has been a death sentence for anabolic steroids. If a company is not there originally, to fund the millions needed to develop into a real prescription product, it does virtually nothing of the molecule. There was simply no money to invest in MENT in 1960, and it fell by the wayside. For a long time this agent remained in the "nowhere" in the world of steroids.

But things changed for MENT around the turn of the next century, in a very dramatic way. On October 30, 2000, international pharmaceutical giant Schering AG made an announcement to pubHc where it claimed to have entered into a partnership for research, development, and hinting at the market introduction of methylnortestosterone for use as a hormonal contraceptive. This follows several years of sporadic but positive studies on this agent. The gears were thus set in motion, and this old steroid, which scientists had ignored for more than thirty years, was suddenly put in the midst of an outbreak of new research and speculation they had never seen before. In their press release, Schering AG made the promise of a new androgen that offers the anabolic and endocrine benefits of injectable testosterone, but without a possible hypertrophic action on the prostate, and greater comfort for the patient. In other words, Schering is saying that MENT appears to be an easier compound to administer and equally useful as testosterone, without the same androgenic problems associated with it.

Schering's principle attraction towards MENT is probably not necessarily due to its potency, but to its ability to reproduce the positive effects of Testosterone on muscle mass and male sexual functions, minimizing the stimulating action on the prostate. Prostate cancer and benign enlargement of the prostate are very common problems among men in the United States, and both diseases are fueled at least in part by androgens. This has led to much caution when it comes to androgen replacement therapy in older men. Although medical data are still inconclusive in this regard, many doctors fear that the androgenicity of Testosterone can lead to negative effects. After all, the increases in PSA values ​​with the use of Testosterone in older men are well documented. (4) Perhaps MENT was introduced to alleviate this concern. Noting MENT's lower relative androgenicity, researchers concluded more than a decade ago that it may be a far better option for hormone replacement therapy. To quote researchers from the NY Center for Biomedical Research, "We concluded that using MENT instead of T for androgen replacement therapy could have health-promoting effects, reducing the appearance of prostate disease." This is quite a statement, especially when we remember that it concerns the use of a synthetic anabolic steroid.

Looking a little closer at some of the recent studies conducted on MENT, we see an overall trend of success and relative safety. Perhaps the most noteworthy study to review is the international clinical study which was conducted between 2002 and 2003. (4) The study involved the use of MENT implants as long-term contraceptives in males. In this experiment, thirty-six men were enrolled in three separate clinics residing in Germany, Chile, and the Dominican Republic (12 men from each nation). The study examined the use of the implants for 6, 9, or 12 months, and the periodic examinations necessary to measure the effects and potential risks. Three different dosages were used, which consisted of administering one, two or four implants at the time of the start of the study. Each implant has been designed to deliver approximately 400mcg of steroid per day, which is equivalent to daily doses of 0.4mg, 0.8mg, or 1.6mg of steroid. The release rate is slowly reduced but nevertheless reaches around 200mcg per day after a year.

The results of the clinical study were very promising. Four implants of MENT (from 1.6mg / day) suppressed spermatogenesis with efficacy similar to that measured with Testosterone implants, Testosterone Enanthate injections, and Testosterone Undecanoate injections (all of which have been successfully investigated as contraceptives). MENT was able to produce azoospermia at 82 °; 0 of treated subjects, a figure that was actually higher than that reported with 200 mg of Testosterone Enanthate per week (which produced azoospermia at 65-660 / 0 of normal subjects of male sex in 6 months). As for the negative side effects, they were few in the subjects. Two subjects noted an increase in blood pressure that went outside the normal range, and one was forced to discontinue the study due to this (although no chronic effects were noted). In other cases, there was typically only a very small increase in systolic blood pressure (+4.8), and no significant changes in lipids (including cholesterol and triglycerides) or PSA values. Furthermore, the volume of the prostate was slightly reduced (not increased) in all groups. Liver enzymes were slightly elevated but remained within the normal range in all subjects. The average time to resume normal sperm production after the interruption was 3 months, similar to that reported by a 1990 World Health Organization study with 200 mg per week of Testosterone Enanthate. Overall, MENT did its job admirably, with a very noticeable (acceptable) level of effect, and minimal side effects. What's more, the drug can be effective when it is implanted more infrequently, once a year.
Thanks bro
Btw fuck you. You got huge.
::kiss::

Back