logger announced.. Elit3swagg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,594

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    494
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points
    2015628488

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Yeah man, 100% on that.
    No excuses, black and white.

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

    That's why I chose him. Hopefully we'll start getting some random bloods too to ease everyone's minds soon

  2. #17
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,426

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26,078
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,071
    Thanked in
    9,258 Posts
    Rep Points
    676268388

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    I did inquire about Super Drol but they were out of stock,

    So I'll be running Test E, Mast E and Provi.

    I really enjoy the feel good combos

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Should be a nice cycle!! Little daily Cialis would just top it off! ! Lol

    Max

  3. #18
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,901
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,699
    Thanked in
    2,665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    That's why I chose him. Hopefully we'll start getting some random bloods too to ease everyone's minds soon
    I thought you were picking several people? One blood work shows 1 person got good test (if blood work comes back right)

    If you really want to show change, it will take more than one person. Also, this is 100% controlled on your side. No randomness/ no blindness unfortunately, which isn't your fault. It is what it is.

    I do not want anything. I'm simply stating facts.

    Also, if this was an isolated issue (ie. one complaint, one bad blood work), one blood work would help. At this point, more than one good blood work is needed. I have heard issues from under dosed orals, under dosed test, and people waiting months on packs. you sold goods while waiting on raws, amongst other things. That is kind of wrong to continue to sell when not having finished product, let alone the actual raws to even produce it.

    On a side note, I tried your test400 about two years ago and enjoyed it. It was surprisingly smooth for a high mg/mL test (as smooth as test 400 that I've tried in MIG840, which is my favorite, very thin carrier oil) and showed the usual "test indications". I never pulled bloods on it, but I know my body well after over a decade of drinking juice.

    I hope you make a comeback. There are too many great sources to have these issues you've had over the past couple years.

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,594

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    494
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points
    2015628488

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I thought you were picking several people? One blood work shows 1 person got good test (if blood work comes back right)

    If you really want to show change, it will take more than one person. Also, this is 100% controlled on your side. No randomness/ no blindness unfortunately, which isn't your fault. It is what it is.

    I do not want anything. I'm simply stating facts.

    Also, if this was an isolated issue (ie. one complaint, one bad blood work), one blood work would help. At this point, more than one good blood work is needed. I have heard issues from under dosed orals, under dosed test, and people waiting months on packs. you sold goods while waiting on raws, amongst other things. That is kind of wrong to continue to sell when not having finished product, let alone the actual raws to even produce it.

    On a side note, I tried your test400 about two years ago and enjoyed it. It was surprisingly smooth for a high mg/mL test (as smooth as test 400 that I've tried in MIG840, which is my favorite, very thin carrier oil) and showed the usual "test indications". I never pulled bloods on it, but I know my body well after over a decade of drinking juice.

    I hope you make a comeback. There are too many great sources to have these issues you've had over the past couple years.

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

    I'm glad you brought this up. Yes we have had dome bad tests and low bloods. These things are what we use to improve although it shouldn't happen to begin with. We are working hard to fix these issues. They should all be corrected now but I want sayvthst for sure until i have hplc tests.
    As far as more loggers i plan on adding one in January but like you side, it doesn't hold much merit because people believe in spiked bottles. I only get oils here but that's besides the point. For the sake of argument I could have 15 loggers and it wouldn't matter until I have a 3rd party send some items in blindly or run bloods blindly. We have a $50 mminimum and $100 credit for bloodwork if anyone is willing I'd love to see it
    Thanks
    Last edited by DUTCHPHARMA; 12-05-2020 at 09:39 AM.

  5. #20
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,898

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    858
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,071
    Thanked in
    2,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    I'm glad you brought this up. Yes we have had dome bad tests and low bloods. These things are what we use to improve although it shouldn't happen to begin with. We are working hard to fix these issues. They should all be corrected now but I want sayvthst for sure until i have hplc tests.
    As far as more loggers i plan on adding one in January but like you side, it doesn't hold much merit because people believe in spiked bottles. I only get oils here but that's besides the point. For the sake of argument I could have 15 loggers and it wouldn't matter until I have a 3rd party send some items in blindly or run bloods blindly. We have a $50 mminimum and $100 credit for bloodwork if a yone is willing I'd love to see it
    Thanks
    Whatís your offer for third party testing through jano? The offer you just posted only covers bloods which is a crude way of testing testosterone and isnít very accurate.

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,594

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    494
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points
    2015628488

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Whatís your offer for third party testing through jano? The offer you just posted only covers bloods which is a crude way of testing testosterone and isnít very accurate.
    I agree let me see about that

  7. #22
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    544
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    11862977

    I want it to be known, I hold no bias toward any sponsor. I will not sugar coat any review. Yes bloods are a crude way to test effectiveness, but with some labs to compare to, it's as less crude as possible.

    While I am one review, and it's very easy to ensure this one review is solid, many sponsors who have come under fire have either disappeared or found no suitable means to rectify the situation.

    From what I am seeing this is a step in the right direction. My hope is that Dutch continues his effort to remain transparent and address any issues and concerns the community may have.



    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Registered User
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Trenwithdrawal
    Posts
    2,826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,459
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    469734997

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I thought you were picking several people? One blood work shows 1 person got good test (if blood work comes back right)

    If you really want to show change, it will take more than one person. Also, this is 100% controlled on your side. No randomness/ no blindness unfortunately, which isn't your fault. It is what it is.

    I do not want anything. I'm simply stating facts.

    Also, if this was an isolated issue (ie. one complaint, one bad blood work), one blood work would help. At this point, more than one good blood work is needed. I have heard issues from under dosed orals, under dosed test, and people waiting months on packs. you sold goods while waiting on raws, amongst other things. That is kind of wrong to continue to sell when not having finished product, let alone the actual raws to even produce it.

    On a side note, I tried your test400 about two years ago and enjoyed it. It was surprisingly smooth for a high mg/mL test (as smooth as test 400 that I've tried in MIG840, which is my favorite, very thin carrier oil) and showed the usual "test indications". I never pulled bloods on it, but I know my body well after over a decade of drinking juice.

    I hope you make a comeback. There are too many great sources to have these issues you've had over the past couple years.

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

    I'll hook you up with a bottle of test if you want to run a labs on it bro. Shoot I'll even do 2 bottles if you want to run 500mg for 10 weeks to make paying for bloods worthwhile. How about 2 bottles of 250mg Cyp since that's the ester that seemed to have the most issue?

  9. #24
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,641

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,014
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,823
    Thanked in
    1,613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Did you ever get the gear to log and pull bloods on ?
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  10. #25
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,901
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,699
    Thanked in
    2,665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    I'll hook you up with a bottle of test if you want to run a labs on it bro. Shoot I'll even do 2 bottles if you want to run 500mg for 10 weeks to make paying for bloods worthwhile. How about 2 bottles of 250mg Cyp since that's the ester that seemed to have the most issue?
    Alright.
    Fuck it. I will do it.
    Let me know.

    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    544
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    11862977

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Did you ever get the gear to log and pull bloods on ?
    No I haven't, I honestly haven't heard much besides them having delays. Not sure if it will come. I ordered from GC as a backup to continue my log, if this does come, I will run it immediately after the GC run.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,426

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26,078
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,071
    Thanked in
    9,258 Posts
    Rep Points
    676268388

    Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    I'm glad you brought this up. Yes we have had dome bad tests and low bloods. These things are what we use to improve although it shouldn't happen to begin with. We are working hard to fix these issues. They should all be corrected now but I want sayvthst for sure until i have hplc tests.
    As far as more loggers i plan on adding one in January but like you side, it doesn't hold much merit because people believe in spiked bottles. I only get oils here but that's besides the point. For the sake of argument I could have 15 loggers and it wouldn't matter until I have a 3rd party send some items in blindly or run bloods blindly. We have a $50 mminimum and $100 credit for bloodwork if anyone is willing I'd love to see it
    Thanks
    My Dutch Enanthate 250 bloods are on here and credit was given by Dutch without asking. . Just scroll down on subforum. Btw- I had to get bloods after on week 5 because of travel; so 4 weeks of use.

    Max

  13. #28
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,901
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,699
    Thanked in
    2,665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    My Dutch Enanthate 250 bloods are on here and credit was given by Dutch without asking. . Just scroll down on subforum. Btw- I had to get bloods after on week 5 because of travel; so 4 weeks of use.

    Max
    This may be true.
    However, he is making himself look worse by offering 5 products to 3 members.
    Never followed up.
    Then, offered to one member.
    That one member never got anything.
    I get having your own "timeline" for things, but why offer if you're not even going to do it this year?...
    (I don't want anything after speaking to Poirot)
    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,426

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26,078
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,071
    Thanked in
    9,258 Posts
    Rep Points
    676268388

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    This may be true.
    However, he is making himself look worse by offering 5 products to 3 members.
    Never followed up.
    Then, offered to one member.
    That one member never got anything.
    I get having your own "timeline" for things, but why offer if you're not even going to do it this year?...
    (I don't want anything after speaking to Poirot)
    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk
    I see. This was months ago. Just showing what that particular product did w me. I dont get into the politics. You know that CL. I have seen many good sponsors, go bad and some get better, then some disappoint and steal your money!! Lol

    Max
    #sadbuttrue

  15. #30
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    542

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    544
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    11862977

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    This may be true.
    However, he is making himself look worse by offering 5 products to 3 members.
    Never followed up.
    Then, offered to one member.
    That one member never got anything.
    I get having your own "timeline" for things, but why offer if you're not even going to do it this year?...
    (I don't want anything after speaking to Poirot)
    Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk
    I've reached out numerous times. At one point it was supposed to ship out at the end of the week. But that didn't happen. It's been radio silence for a little while now.

    Its no pain on my end. I was looking forward to running against my current baseline though. Like I said if it does come, after the GC run I will do it. Was actually planning on going on a blast after the current run, but if this shows up, I will wait.



    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 6 announced today
    By Jester in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 01:07 PM
  2. New Rep Announced- Bout2getreal
    By Bout2getReal in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums