• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-second-opinion.html

RIGHT NOW LIVE STREAM WITH SENATOR RON JOHNSON

Quite possibly the most important material in this entire thread to date. It is 5 hours, it's long. I listened to much of it.

It's much of what we knew, proven and then some.

I do understand I differ from the majority of friends on this site, whereas I do believe Fauci and those involved will be tried and found guilty. For crimes against Humanity and various other crimes.

Most people think it won't happen. Ever.

Because it has gone on so long. But look at Nazi Germany. That legally carried on for years.

I see this current hearing w Ron Johnson as the Start of the Nuremberg Trials in Germany.

This is how it started. Small. Everyday people stepping up. And accountability will ultimately occur.

I do have faith in it.

Thank you for posting this and if you have the time to listen, you will appreciate it and oh yeah, it's gonna piss you off good too.

It was kind of rough to watch the hearing after I posted about my friend's breast cancer this morning and then they turned around and talked about exactly that. It really makes you hope they get justice on all these people.

It was kind of rough to watch the hearing after I posted about my friend's breast cancer this morning and then they turned around and talked about exactly that. It really makes you hope they get justice on all these people.

Believe this or not, the Doctors I work with have been talking about Anti Virals such as HCQ, ivermectin and others being effective against certain cancers.

I truly believe there are well known cures out there hidden from the Public.

Theyre gonna call both of us Conspiracy Theorists again Multi and then a few years from now we will be proven right again.

Sorry about your friend. I'm helping one of my best friends with his Breast Cancer now. We are throwing multiple techniques at it atm.

A close female work friend of mine got vaxxed so she could visit her dad in the hospital. Within a couple of weeks of the last dose, she developed a chicken egg sized lump in one of her breasts. It's so common for women to develop breast lumps after the vax, that the doctors didn't even want to check it out. But she pushed for them to double check. They found over 50 various lumps between both breasts. Cancer. Her doctors flat out told her it was probably due to the vax. Who can say whether it was pre existing cancer that was suddenly turned aggressive by the vax or it was actually 100% the fault of the vax.

Don't let the women in your life (or doctors) brush off the vax lumps.
It's a fact that the spike enters the nucleus and deactivates two repair proteins that are for DNA repair. It will cause cancer for sure. The more jabs the longer you are exposed to the spikes and its negative effects.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro - PubMed (nih.gov)

Believe this or not, the Doctors I work with have been talking about Anti Virals such as HCQ, ivermectin and others being effective against certain cancers.

I truly believe there are well known cures out there hidden from the Public.

Theyre gonna call both of us Conspiracy Theorists again Multi and then a few years from now we will be proven right again.

Sorry about your friend. I'm helping one of my best friends with his Breast Cancer now. We are throwing multiple techniques at it atm.

"His" breast cancer. I know it's possible, but rare. Any suspected cause?

"His" breast cancer. I know it's possible, but rare. Any suspected cause?

My friend is also a "he" and I dont mean these dem aka liberal pronoun bullshit

His doctor said that in 40+ years he is the second male that he has ever even heard of with breast cancer.

His reason. 100% genetic. Mom died of it. 2 aunts had it. Def has to have a genetic disposition regardless that "medical community" thinks its "coincidental".

Bullshit.

So what was cool was when we first suspected a lump I put him on Nolva. And he listened to me minus blinking an eye. Just in case.

His biopsy was 2 months later. Turned out to be very early stages thank God. So we caught it.

Guess what his doctor prescribed? Nolva.

We are working in glutathione, but the trick is not just an elevated level, but rather Glutathione "homeostasis" in the cell. So you can't just jack up the Glutathione to endless levels and be successful. Too much can progress Cancer. Just the right amount can cure it.

We are looking at Cannabis Oil and RIFT machines. Also we know we can starve the cancer with fasting and lack of sugars. Sugar is cancers enemy

He had surgery to remove the mass. He is going to do Radiation and low dose chemo. Doctors wanted to put him on massive Chemo for 5 months, but that in itself kills people. Breast cancer is very curable and treatable and so you don't want to over do it with chemo.

We are gonna rely on radiation and some off the grid treatments.

I am confident he will be fine.

My friend is also a "he" and I dont mean these dem aka liberal pronoun bullshit

His doctor said that in 40+ years he is the second male that he has ever even heard of with breast cancer.

His reason. 100% genetic. Mom died of it. 2 aunts had it. Def has to have a genetic disposition regardless that "medical community" thinks its "coincidental".

Bullshit.

So what was cool was when we first suspected a lump I put him on Nolva. And he listened to me minus blinking an eye. Just in case.

His biopsy was 2 months later. Turned out to be very early stages thank God. So we caught it.

Guess what his doctor prescribed? Nolva.

We are working in glutathione, but the trick is not just an elevated level, but rather Glutathione "homeostasis" in the cell. So you can't just jack up the Glutathione to endless levels and be successful. Too much can progress Cancer. Just the right amount can cure it.

We are looking at Cannabis Oil and RIFT machines. Also we know we can starve the cancer with fasting and lack of sugars. Sugar is cancers enemy

He had surgery to remove the mass. He is going to do Radiation and low dose chemo. Doctors wanted to put him on massive Chemo for 5 months, but that in itself kills people. Breast cancer is very curable and treatable and so you don't want to over do it with chemo.

We are gonna rely on radiation and some off the grid treatments.

I am confident he will be fine.

Sorry if it sounded like I was iffy about his gender or sarcastic. I was just pointing out it *is* possible for guys. Again, rare, but possible. Do you know if it *always* starts in the gland?

Not to make light of his situation, but I always tease my wife when she gives me a titty twister. I will give her an "Ow! You're gonna give me breast cancer!"

The FDA banned monoclonal Antibodies

This agency is the ENEMY to our people. And look at their comments. F**** A*****

The FDA’s action “avoids exposing patients to side effects, such as injection site reactions or allergic reactions, which can be potentially serious, from specific treatment agents that are not expected to provide benefit to patients,” the agency explained in the release.

Meanwhile the V_A_X is killing thousands...

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...on-antibodies-banning-their-use-against-those

NEW - State Supreme Court judge ruled New York's mask mandate "unconstitutional," and declared it "null, void and unenforceable."

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-24_18-42-23.jpg
    photo_2022-01-24_18-42-23.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 20
JUST IN - Biden's vaccine-or-test mandate for workers at large businesses will be withdrawn by OSHA tomorrow.

"After evaluating the Court’s decision, OSHA is withdrawing the Vaccination and Testing ETS as an enforceable emergency temporary standard."

https://public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2022-01532.pdf

Funny how the main headline reads but in the article:
“The six-time World Championship medallist had been vaccinated to allow him to continue to work as a gymnastics coach”

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-25_13-39-57.jpg
    photo_2022-01-25_13-39-57.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 17
Aaaaannnd...it's back:

UPDATE - New York mask mandate back in effect after a judge at higher appeals court grants stay.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/25/nyregion/new-york-mask-mandate.html

Haha nobody upstate where’s them.. well I mean Biden voters do… but you can smell them a mile away anyway. Hell even half of them don’t wear masks (if the numbers arent fraudulent that is) …

nobody is gonna wear these fucking masks anywhere but work. I only wear it when the boss walks in and even then I make sure she sees me without it on first. Ain’t gonna do shit anyways… prolly be on strike in a month.

Haha nobody upstate where’s them.. well I mean Biden voters do… but you can smell them a mile away anyway. Hell even half of them don’t wear masks (if the numbers arent fraudulent that is) …

nobody is gonna wear these fucking masks anywhere but work. I only wear it when the boss walks in and even then I make sure she sees me without it on first. Ain’t gonna do shit anyways… prolly be on strike in a month.

Some counties are not enforcing the mandate. I heard the interm governor had all emergency powers removed. So she can't keep forcing this nonsense on everyone. You are correct about the Biden supporters.

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t see how an unelected official has any power to mandate anything… she was never elected, just declared. Like Biden.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...ta-that-blows-vaccine-safety-debate-wide-open

Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open

In a declaration under penalty of perjury that Renz plans to use in federal court, Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long — three military doctors — revealed that there has been a 300% increase in DMED codes registered for miscarriages in the military in 2021 over the five-year average.

Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000!

Some other numbers he did not mention at the hearing but gave to me in the interview are the following:

myocardial infarction –269% increase
Bell’s palsy – 291% increase
congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) – 156% increase
female infertility – 471% increase
pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase

For his part, Sen. Ron Johnson said at the Monday hearing that he put DOD on notice that it better not delete any of the data. “The Department of Defense, the Biden administration is on notice they must preserve these records and this must be investigated,” said Johnson. Renz testified at the hearing that some of the myocarditis data was slid backwards since the doctors originally downloaded it last year.

Canada is having a small revolution

1-2 million people are descending on Ottawa as we speak to protest the vaccine mandates etc.

1-2 million people are descending on Ottawa as we speak to protest the vaccine mandates etc.
Funny how all other countries are about their freedome but we have become lazy and glutinous in our ways...

It's gonna get way worse Gym. People are starting to crack all over. Take away food and tyrants feet start dangling. Biden and FDA cuts all COVID monoclonal antibodies to Florida on the back end of essentially outlawing most early treatment. That is murder or genocide however you want to slice it. All cause mortality is cranking up by the week. Soon people will have nothing left to lose. These tyrants can stop right now and play nice but it's not going to matter at this point. They have destroyed the middle class and poisoned 4 billion people. Yet the band plays on. We will see how this goes. Saddam Husein and Muammar Gaddafi come to mind. This time it won't be the CIA and Neo-Cons that set it up.

"Breakthrough" cases...

I can't believe anyone is still stupid enough to buy this crap 🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-135146.png
    Screenshot_20220126-135146.png
    441.9 KB · Views: 27
Back