CoronaVirus Vaccine

View Poll Results: Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

    21 24.14%
  • Hell no!

    54 62.07%
  • Unsure

    12 13.79%
Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1319
  1. #961
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,459

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,416
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,098
    Thanked in
    4,444 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How stupid do the people look who said this was from a bat and believed it. And fought it. They said trust the science, but all they really did is trust the TV.

    Some of those fools were even here. Hope you learned your lesson.

    <span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display:inline-block;width:0px;overflow:hidden;line-height:0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
    EXCLUSIVE: Wuhan Lab Found All Genes To Recreate ‘Epidemic Strain’ Of Coronavirus In 2017.

    • The Wuhan Institute of Virology – increasingly believed to be the source for the SARS CoV-2 coronavirus – obtained “all the genes to make a SARS coronavirus similar to the epidemic strain,” according to a 2017 report by Science News.
    • The article – “Bats in China carry all the ingredients to make a new SARS virus” – documents how a Wuhan Institute of Virology research team led by the Fauci-funded “bat lady” Shi Zhengli sampled wild bats.
    • Also cross-posted to the Wuhan lab’s website, the November 30th 2017 report reveals how data collected by Shi’s team enabled the lab to “make a SARS coronavirus similar to the epidemic strain”:


  2. #962
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,228

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    882
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,442
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points
    30572214

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    This is interesting. I have to admit, I don't care for Alex Jones, I think alot of his stuff is aimed at disinfo, he blends truth and lies and makes Patriots seem extrema and our crazy. I think he intentionally does this for the other side.

    But Jesse Ventura I have always always liked. I don't think he's fake, but I don't always agree with him either.

    In 2009 they were already talking about the COVID vaccine and the plan for depopulation.

    I can't believe Im saying this. Alex Jones was dead on. This is worth the watch

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/6jQLl...5drKvKp71oNPtE
    That's what keeps Alex Jones on the map. Occasionally, he's spot on. I guess when you throw enough shit at a wall, eventually something sticks.

  3. #963
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,228

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    882
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,442
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points
    30572214

    Anyone remember back when 60 Minutes used to do actual news stories?

    From 1976.....

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1406247283260379138

  4. #964
    Registered User
    Seymour Butts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    96

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points
    610100

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Not that I believe the CDC, but this is what they openly admit:

    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ugh-cases.html

    As of June 14, 2021, more than 144 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

    During the same time, CDC received reports from 47 U.S. states and territories of 3,729 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died.

    Hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC = 3,729
    Deaths = 671 (18%)
    This is super interesting. A couple months ago those numbers were over 10,000. they change like we change our underwear, but in the wrong direction. Here in Illinois the numbers are constantly falsified and changing, but it doesn't seem like anyone says anything or does anything about it. So what do you believe? Nothing you hear, and maybe 1/4 of what you see.

  5. #965
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,228

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    882
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,442
    Thanked in
    751 Posts
    Rep Points
    30572214

    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butts View Post
    This is super interesting. A couple months ago those numbers were over 10,000. they change like we change our underwear, but in the wrong direction. Here in Illinois the numbers are constantly falsified and changing, but it doesn't seem like anyone says anything or does anything about it. So what do you believe? Nothing you hear, and maybe 1/4 of what you see.
    After watching the number of votes cast for Trump DECLINE during the CNN broadcast while they INCREASED for Biden by the exact same amount, numbers provided by many sources become meaningless. It's all part of the illusion that teaches us not to trust anyone. The CDC is just another untrustable government propaganda mill. It is amusing though when their own numbers prove they are lying or inadvertently reveal an adjacent truth.

  6. #966
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,667

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,989
    Thanked in
    1,937 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Vaers data shows vaccine deaths at almost 6,000 people in the USA alone. Historically Vaers reports maybe 1-10% of vaccine injuries. This is unprecedented harm to people being vaccinated.

    Mortality (openvaers.com)

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  7. #967
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,755

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,915
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,045
    Thanked in
    5,211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Vaers data shows vaccine deaths at almost 6,000 people in the USA alone. Historically Vaers reports maybe 1-10% of vaccine injuries. This is unprecedented harm to people being vaccinated.

    Mortality (openvaers.com)
    I showed this to my pro vaccine (you’re selfish if you don’t get it boss) and she rebuttaled with an npr article saying the numbers can be misleading and I rebuttaled with an npr article that criticized Tom hanks for not being anti white enough and another article that tried to justify car accident deaths being falsely claimed as covid deaths.


    shit is insane.

    we are now segregated at work... mask (un-vax) vs no mask (vax) people. My work population is almost 85% Chinese .... I’ve yet to meet one Chinese person that’s going maskless. The Chinese people do not trust the vaccine, is my take on it.

    wonder why?


    they’ve lived with this type of propaganda machine for decades before coming to ‘merica.... speaks volumes to me.

  8. #968
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,450
    Thanked in
    9,134 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    we are now segregated at work... mask (un-vax) vs no mask (vax) people.
    So is your employer illegally asking who is vaccinated or are people simply volunteering the info?

  9. #969
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,667

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,989
    Thanked in
    1,937 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I showed this to my pro vaccine (you’re selfish if you don’t get it boss) and she rebuttaled with an npr article saying the numbers can be misleading and I rebuttaled with an npr article that criticized Tom hanks for not being anti white enough and another article that tried to justify car accident deaths being falsely claimed as covid deaths.


    shit is insane.

    we are now segregated at work... mask (un-vax) vs no mask (vax) people. My work population is almost 85% Chinese .... I’ve yet to meet one Chinese person that’s going maskless. The Chinese people do not trust the vaccine, is my take on it.

    wonder why?


    they’ve lived with this type of propaganda machine for decades before coming to ‘merica.... speaks volumes to me.
    This is an interesting chart. Same as the last one. Maybe 10% of cases reported maximum.

    Search Results from the VAERS Database (medalerts.org)

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  10. #970
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,755

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,915
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,045
    Thanked in
    5,211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    So is your employer illegally asking who is vaccinated or are people simply volunteering the info?
    we have to take our vaccine passport ID thing (they put it in your phone after you get vaccinated) to HR and they link it to your work badge.

    they literally could scan your work badge randomly and if you don’t have your vax pass on it you can get fired. Not even making this up. It’s insane. We called a hotline associated with this and the state somehow got around hippa laws.

    they will probably end up making it a requirement for employement. Right to work state. Like they do with colleges and schools with all the other vaccines.

  11. #971
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,450
    Thanked in
    9,134 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    we have to take our vaccine passport ID thing (they put it in your phone after you get vaccinated) to HR and they link it to your work badge.

    they literally could scan your work badge randomly and if you don’t have your vax pass on it you can get fired. Not even making this up. It’s insane. We called a hotline associated with this and the state somehow got around hippa laws.

    they will probably end up making it a requirement for employement. Right to work state. Like they do with colleges and schools with all the other vaccines.
    No words, man. We knew they would manage to pull this BS somehow.

  12. #972
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,755

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,915
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,045
    Thanked in
    5,211 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I haven’t seen the gestapo in the hallway but I know it’s coming.

    There’s random meetings being posted and invites emailed out to employees... today’s was “why asking people where they are from could be considered rude and racist”...


    luckily, I only talk to a couple peeps in my office area. In the lab I’m silent. So hard to bite my tongue when I over hear conversations like “I hate anti vaxxers” and “trump supporters are disgusting” haha

    the left is pushing hard but as soon as you push back the tears flow and the pink slips get doled out.

    Twilight zone everyday man.

    Jesus take the wheel.... and send Noah ...

  13. #973
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,450
    Thanked in
    9,134 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Let's see if they replace him with someone who has an even bigger conflict of interest.


    https://humanevents.com/2021/06/21/b...19-commission/

    BREAKING: Dr. Peter Daszak Removed from Covid-19 Commission

  14. #974
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    163
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hahaha, that's a fucking pipedream. Everyone I know is looking for employees. You fire the unvaccinated you literally will have no one working for you. If we literally lose one more guy we are going out of business. we've been trying to hire 7 positions and not one application. Good old liberal, Democratic stupid fucking retarded Seattle

  15. #975
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    16,457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,450
    Thanked in
    9,134 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://resistthemainstream.org/goog..._campaign=rtmt

    Google Responds to Claims It Secretly Installed COVID-19 Tracking App on Users’ Phones

    A number of Android phone users over the past weekend reported that a COVID-19 notifications system was automatically installed on their phones without warning or consent.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2020, 07:44 PM
  2. Breaking News CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
    By custom in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2020, 10:46 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2020, 02:20 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums