12 13.79%
Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jrup1986 View Post
    I don't know anyone who had Corona or died from it . I really think it's some sort of big hoax. I do know if you post this picture on Facebook you'll get 30 day suspensions. Found out yesterday

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Fuck yeah!!! I'm good to go then. Sandwich, chips, sunflower seeds, nothing is off limits if I have pond, river, or lake water.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve said it before and Iíll keep saying it. If you have the vaccine why would you be afraid of someone who hasnít? Shouldnít you be protected that is what the vaccine is for right?

This whole thing with the vaccine is just bullshit. Nancy Pelosi can suck a duck. Along with all the rest of the vaccine pushing idiots. Iíll die before I let you jab me with your vaccine of death..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,419 Posts
    Rep Points

Footage going around where a guy who has both doses of vaccine shows that his phones bluetooth is trying to "connect to him"

Like a wifi connection .

He also goes over on film and walks up to a bluetooth Flat TV and the TV instantly "finds him" and tries to "connect to him"

In both cases he is seen as "AstraZeneca" connection

Tell me there isn't way more to all of this and I'll sell you a bridge aiown in Brooklyn.

There's something massively wrong here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Footage going around where a guy who has both doses of vaccine shows that his phones bluetooth is trying to "connect to him"

Like a wifi connection .

He also goes over on film and walks up to a bluetooth Flat TV and the TV instantly "finds him" and tries to "connect to him"

In both cases he is seen as "AstraZeneca" connection

Tell me there isn't way more to all of this and I'll sell you a bridge aiown in Brooklyn.

There's something massively wrong here.
    Do u have a link ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jrup1986 View Post
    Do u have a link ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    Thats nuts . I wonder what shot my mom got

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points

Look I am not getting the vaccine unless it's mandatory. Having said that though this video can easily be faked. All the guy has to do is have a pair of bluetooth headphones in his pocket and rename them "astrazeneca" then any device (phone, tv) tries to coneect to the headphones named "astrazeneca". I have a pair of Bose bluetooth headphones and a standalone Bose bluetooth speaker that I connect to with my phone to play music so I could see how this could be done. Could the video be real? Sure. Could it be fake? Sure.

Keep in mind people LOVE attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Look I am not getting the vaccine unless it's mandatory. Having said that though this video can easily be faked. All the guy has to do is have a pair of bluetooth headphones in his pocket and rename them "astrazeneca" then any device (phone, tv) tries to coneect to the headphones named "astrazeneca". I have a pair of Bose bluetooth headphones and a standalone Bose bluetooth speaker that I connect to with my phone to play music so I could see how this could be done. Could the video be real? Sure. Could it be fake? Sure.

I was thinking that also, if lots of people had AZ SHOT then wouldn't more people notice it happening and fucking up their music at woek

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,419 Posts
    Rep Points

You may be correct but I have a good friend who got it and he came home and stuck a magnet to his arm where the shot was and sent it.

Its not fake

With 4K+ deaths and all the massive issues, and a 99.9% survival rate, why the hell anyone would get this is beyond me. Let alone in children.

CDC Investigating Heart Inflammation in COVID-19 Vaccinated Teens, Young Adults

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...7FoBQA4g%3D%3D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points

You may be correct but I have a good friend who got it and he came home and stuck a magnet to his arm where the shot was and sent it.

Its not fake

With 4K+ deaths and all the massive issues, and a 99.9% survival rate, why the hell anyone would get this is beyond me. Let alone in children.

CDC Investigating Heart Inflammation in COVID-19 Vaccinated Teens, Young Adults

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...7FoBQA4g%3D%3D

Wes I agree with you that all the vaccines are pure bullshit. The thing that sealed the deal for me when I was weighing whether it was worth it was the fact that the government gave all pharm companies immunity from prosecution if problems arise from it. That right there tells me it's a no go unless it's absolutely necessary for me to function. This lets the pharm companies use everyone as one big Guinee pig so if the vaccine causes cancer 5 or 10years down the road so sorry general population you can't do a thing about it. I knew it was experimental medicine given the short amount of time it has taken to get these things made but giving immunity to the companies should tell everyone that this is not in there best interest. There have been so many medical coverups throughout the years you would think people would learn. Now there doesn't have to be any medical coverup because all the pharm companies can laugh in your face if your in line for chemo or heart surgery due to complications form the vaccines. They have a get out of jail free card so all they care about is the free R & D and the money they are making form this.

As far as the video of Bluetooth I just take a skeptical view of anything (hence even the vaccine to begin with). It could be true it could be a hoax. Bottom line I won't get the vaccine unless there is no way around it. There are definitely documented side effects from these unproven vaccines. Again there is nothing that these people can do about it either but hope they make it. I would call them fools but people are way to trusting of companies and government to give them the complete truth. It's very rare that a big entity like a pharm company or a government does something for the good of mankind without an ulterior motive.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,935 Posts
    Rep Points

Disclose.tv, [23.05.21 07:40]
    NEW - Kentucky senator Rand Paul says "until he sees evidence suggesting immunity from the vaccine is better than natural immunity, heís not going to get vaccinated" during an interview with John Catsimatidis on his radio show on WABC 770 AM. @disclosetv

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,419 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    747 Posts
    Rep Points

Also need to uncover how much money Fauci sent to Wuhan to fund Gain of Function research. He denies it of course but according to Rand Paul, he's just "parsing words."

Watch the exchange and decide for yourself....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Wasn't fauci selling kids with mothr Theresa and having families killed to take the children?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,419 Posts
    Rep Points

If you believe a word out of this guys mouth you are a complete and utter fool.

Fauci Finally Admits COVID-19 May Have Come From Wuhan Lab, 'Not Convinced' Of Natural Origin

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/f...natural-origin

Earlier this month, just hours after Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) .

Recall that since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, Fauci parroted CCP talking points - insisting that the virus couldn't possibly have come from a Chinese lab.