• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
I cut the tags off and won't buy anymore moving forward. I don't even care if they change their minds at this point.

Yes sir we have been spending our money precisely these days.. We won't spend a dime with these "woke" brands.

Money certainly talks.

We saw GE just dropped all of their employees mandates so when we renovate our bathroom we will equip it w some GE goods.

You know, these people try and boycott us. Our side. They try to silence us. They try to boycott our side.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

I can't wait to see the lawsuits. LMAO, these are the dumbest people in the world. Can you imagine how many companies will go bankrupt from lawsuits for firing employees over vaccination.

It's coming fellas.

Call it a conspiracy theory now. LMAO.

Yes sir we have been spending our money precisely these days.. We won't spend a dime with these "woke" brands.

Money certainly talks.

We saw GE just dropped all of their employees mandates so when we renovate our bathroom we will equip it w some GE goods.

You know, these people try and boycott us. Our side. They try to silence us. They try to boycott our side.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

I can't wait to see the lawsuits. LMAO, these are the dumbest people in the world. Can you imagine how many companies will go bankrupt from lawsuits for firing employees over vaccination.

It's coming fellas.

Call it a conspiracy theory now. LMAO.

Not to mention the lawsuits from those suffering adverse reactions who complied with the employer mandate. The business is on the hook for those as well.

it sucks these companies have to be so political. Carhartt is good stuff. I’ve been wearing it since I was a boy… shit lasts forever and keeps you warm when your cutting trees down in 3 feet of snow.

I hear ya but I have to support my fellow American and let these companies understand what freedom means. Sure they're fee to make choices. Unfortunately this isn't a choice when you have to live with the choice they make. You can't leave a vaccine at work. It stays with you 100% of the time.
To add, this chit doesn't even work anymore.

Last edited:
I hear ya but I have to support my fellow American and let these companies understand what freedom means. Sure they're fee to make choices. Unfortunately this isn't a choice when you have to live with the choice they make. You can't leave a vaccine at work. It stays with you 100% of the time.
To add, this chit doesn't even work anymore.

Anymore? You say that like it ever did.

Speaking of lawsuits...

Recall Trumps executive order "right to try" before he left office? Its almost like he knew this would happen.

Civil suits, not enough IMO. These people should be charged criminally and in prison...

Two Families Fought Hospitals to Allow Alternative COVID Treatments, Now Their Family Members Have Died

Two men on ventilators—one in Florida and one in Arizona—died within 24 hours of each other, even as their families were still fighting with hospitals for the chance to try alternative treatments.
After all other treatments offered by the hospitals failed, both families had begged to try ivermectin and other alternative treatments for COVID-19, as outlined in a protocol by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance.
Daniel Pisano, 70, had been fighting for his life in Mayo Clinic Florida since Dec. 11. His battle ended late Jan. 19.
Stephen Judge, 69, had struggled to overcome his illness in Banner Ironwood Medical Center in Queen Creek, Arizona, since Nov. 27. He died on Jan. 20.
Pisano had been on a ventilator for 36 days; Judge had been on a ventilator for 44 days.
Both hospitals repeatedly refused the families’ requests for alternative treatments, and have not responded to repeated requests for comment by The Epoch Times.
Mayo Clinic vigorously fought the Pisano family’s efforts in court and won, then won again when the family appealed the first judge’s decision. The family had filed a lawsuit requesting an emergency injunction ordering Mayo Clinic to allow treatment prescribed by an outside doctor they trusted.
In court filings the company had asked to have sealed, attorneys and a doctor for the hospital said it wasn’t clear what would happen to Daniel Pisano if the treatment requested by the family was used. The family had offered to sign a waiver releasing the hospital from all liability related to Pisano’s treatment.

Ruh ROH

🤣🤣🤣

The CDC newest study contradicts everything they said all along.

Can u imagine being so dumb, you got covid, went and got the Vax and boosters after the fact🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Trust the Science 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-101414.png
    Screenshot_20220122-101414.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 58
Magic!

All the medications Big Pharma, the FdA and CDC have banned and made illegal are miracle drugs!!!

It's almost like they want you sick and dead!!!!

Amazing 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-195336.png
    Screenshot_20220122-195336.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 49
On federal job site

COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
To ensure compliance with an applicable nationwide preliminary injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Government will take no action to implement or enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Therefore, to the extent a Federal job announcement includes the requirement that applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 pursuant to Executive Order 14043, that requirement does not currently apply. Federal agencies may request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.

WHAT GIVES ANYONE THE RIGHT TO TEST ANYONE??? HOW AM I SICK? U NO LONGER HAVE A RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN VAXXED AND UNVAXXED, U CANNOT TEST ANYONE

On federal job site

COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
To ensure compliance with an applicable nationwide preliminary injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the Federal Government will take no action to implement or enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees. Therefore, to the extent a Federal job announcement includes the requirement that applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 pursuant to Executive Order 14043, that requirement does not currently apply. Federal agencies may request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.

WHAT GIVES ANYONE THE RIGHT TO TEST ANYONE??? HOW AM I SICK? U NO LONGER HAVE A RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN VAXXED AND UNVAXXED, U CANNOT TEST ANYONE

Your individual health choices are the equivalent of murder. The unvaccinated are literally killing people with their so-called "health choices." It's not a choice, it's ignorance. Ignorance of science. Your "rights" do not include the right to make everyone else around you suffer and die. Your "freedom" does not include the freedom to kill. Why would you not want to be sure that you're not sick by taking a simple test? Why wouldn't you want to ensure the safety of your coworkers? Do you harbor so much hatred for your neighbors that you literally want to kill them, just so you can say, "muh free-dum" at their funeral. You make me sick.***

***Translation: See how virtuous I am? I'm a wonderful person because I do as I'm told and chastise people who don't from the safety of my web browser. I'm a loving cup, filled to the brim with courage, bravery, and compassion. Don't you just love me? I support BLM too. Aren't I awesome!?!?

Oh cool. So the vaccination keeps you from killing people? Please explain.

Your individual health choices are the equivalent of murder. The unvaccinated are literally killing people with their so-called "health choices." It's not a choice, it's ignorance. Ignorance of science. Your "rights" do not include the right to make everyone else around you suffer and die. Your "freedom" does not include the freedom to kill. Why would you not want to be sure that you're not sick by taking a simple test? Why wouldn't you want to ensure the safety of your coworkers? Do you harbor so much hatred for your neighbors that you literally want to kill them, just so you can say, "muh free-dum" at their funeral. You make me sick.***

***Translation: See how virtuous I am? I'm a wonderful person because I do as I'm told and chastise people who don't from the safety of my web browser. I'm a loving cup, filled to the brim with courage, bravery, and compassion. Don't you just love me? I support BLM too. Aren't I awesome!?!?

Good thing I know your humor haha.

Get Shredded!
A close female work friend of mine got vaxxed so she could visit her dad in the hospital. Within a couple of weeks of the last dose, she developed a chicken egg sized lump in one of her breasts. It's so common for women to develop breast lumps after the vax, that the doctors didn't even want to check it out. But she pushed for them to double check. They found over 50 various lumps between both breasts. Cancer. Her doctors flat out told her it was probably due to the vax. Who can say whether it was pre existing cancer that was suddenly turned aggressive by the vax or it was actually 100% the fault of the vax.

Don't let the women in your life (or doctors) brush off the vax lumps.

Watch the CDC Director Admit ‘Fully Vaccinated’ Was a Big Lie, Here is the New Term They’re Using

• CDC Director Rochelle Walensky is having a rough week. After her own agency confessed that prior infection provided superior protection to the Delta variant than vaccination alone, she is now regretfully informing the American people that “fully vaccinated” was all a lie.
  • “What we really are working to do is pivot the language to make sure that everybody is as up-to-date with their Covid-19 vaccines as they personally could be, should be, based on when they got their last vaccine,” she said.
  • You “up-to-date” yet? This is all about “pivoting our language” and not about scientific reality. That reality came out this week when the CDC showed that prior infection provided a superior level of protection to vaccinated immunity after the Delta variant wave.
Source: beckernews.com
Another Bombshell Report: U.K. Study Shows Maskless Kids *Less Likely* to Test Positive for Covid

The U.K.’s Office of National Statistics also released a report that contained some blockbuster findings of its own, particularly on Covid testing and the masking of schoolchildren.

It’s no wonder the U.K. is dropping all mask mandates and don’t mask children in school. There is still no strong statistical evidence the oppressive measures work.
Screenshot-1_21_2022-4_46_21-PM-1.jpg

Source: beckernews.com
JUST IN: Latest UK Data Shows Covid Infection RATE Among the Triple Jabbed (Boosted) Is HIGHER And RISING FASTER Than The Unvaccinated Across ALMOST EVERY Age Group

• The latest official health data from the British government revealed that triple vaccinated individuals once again accounted for the majority of all Covid-19 hospitalizations between December 20th and January 16th, with the double vaccinated – formerly known as the fully vaxxed – not far behind.
  • the double/triple jabbed make up the majority of cases overall, but the boosted are actually spreading the virus at a significantly higher RATE per 100,000 than the unvaccinated – and that’s across almost every age demographic.
  • Orange = not vaxxed rate of Covid infection per 100,000 – Blue = triple vaxxed/boosted rate o1f Covid infection per 100,000
Screenshot_20220122-185817_Twitter.jpg

• Starting at age 30, the cases among the boosted begin to skyrocket past the unvaxxed, with a rate as high as 3,996/100,000 in the 50-59 age bracket, which is an astounding 89% higher compared to the unvaxxed in this age group, who have a rate of 2,133/100,000.
  • In other words, the boosted and the fully vaxxed have been the ones predominantly spreading this virus, which essentially proves that vaccine passports and similar mandates surrounding the vaccine are effectively pointless.
  • In fact, the data also showed that, just like the last round of public health data, the fully vaccinated continue to make up 3 out of every 4 Omicron hospitalizations, which is in line with the UK’s overall vaccination rates.
  • But, the triple vaxxed amount for the largest chunk and they are also spreading the virus at an increasing pace.
Screenshot_20220122-191654_Chrome.jpg

Source: thegatewaypundit.com

This is from c19early.com. It is a list of studies for covid19 early treatment. I don't know about anyone else, but I literally have 9 of these in my daily regimen. Not with the intention of covid19 treatment, but something to think about for general health and wellbeing. Hulkster says to remember you vitamins!

hogan-wwe.gif

Attachments

• c19early.jpg
    c19early.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 38
Ron Johnson in complete shock learning about Moderna and the government holding the vaccine patent.

Back