• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]COVID-19 Survivors Have Broad, Longer-Term Immunity[/h]

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-m...m/retrieve/pii/S2666379121002032?showall=true

[h=1]Longer-Term Immunity[/h] By Rajee Suri
August 7, 2021 Updated: August 7, 2021
biggersmaller Print

People who have recovered from COVID-19 retain broad and effective longer-term immunity to the disease, according to a new study.
Findings of the study, which is the most comprehensive of its kind so far, have implications for expanding understanding about human immune memory as well as future vaccine development for coronaviruses.

For the longitudinal study in Cell Reports Medicine, researchers looked at 254 patients with mostly mild to moderate symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection over a period of more than eight months (250 days) and found that their immune response to the virus remained durable and strong.
The findings are reassuring, especially given early reports during the pandemic that protective neutralizing antibodies didn’t last in COVID-19 patients, said Rafi Ahmed, director of the Emory University Vaccine Center and a lead author of the paper.
“The study serves as a framework to define and predict long-lived immunity to SARS-CoV-2 after natural infection. We also saw indications in this phase that natural immunity could continue to persist,” Ahmed said.

A-woman-lifts-her-mask-and-breathes-700x420.jpg

[h=1]COVID-19 Survivors Have Broad, Longer-Term Immunity[/h]

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-m...m/retrieve/pii/S2666379121002032?showall=true

[h=1]Longer-Term Immunity[/h] By Rajee Suri
August 7, 2021 Updated: August 7, 2021
biggersmaller Print

People who have recovered from COVID-19 retain broad and effective longer-term immunity to the disease, according to a new study.
Findings of the study, which is the most comprehensive of its kind so far, have implications for expanding understanding about human immune memory as well as future vaccine development for coronaviruses.

For the longitudinal study in Cell Reports Medicine, researchers looked at 254 patients with mostly mild to moderate symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection over a period of more than eight months (250 days) and found that their immune response to the virus remained durable and strong.
The findings are reassuring, especially given early reports during the pandemic that protective neutralizing antibodies didn’t last in COVID-19 patients, said Rafi Ahmed, director of the Emory University Vaccine Center and a lead author of the paper.
“The study serves as a framework to define and predict long-lived immunity to SARS-CoV-2 after natural infection. We also saw indications in this phase that natural immunity could continue to persist,” Ahmed said.

A-woman-lifts-her-mask-and-breathes-700x420.jpg

I just tested negative today, 15 days after, almost died last night while sleeping, somehow inhaled stomach acid i believe and fight or flight kicked in and woke me up, couldnt breathe, kept sucking for air, and today have a fluidy cough from that left lung....

My doc wants me to check for antibodies within the next few weeks

I foresee the FDA breaking their own rules and "approving" the vaccine without any of the requirements, testing, etc that everything else has to go through. Complete farce.

Will we be able to sue after it's approved?

Get Shredded!
…..

Attachments

• A095F7FE-D5A5-4661-B7AA-6D830F1C1CD4.jpeg
    A095F7FE-D5A5-4661-B7AA-6D830F1C1CD4.jpeg
    742.2 KB · Views: 49

Proof of how dumb the left actually is

The Vaccinated now are also spreading the virus, and the PCR tests are flawed so we dont know if its the common cold, flu or covid that is being passed on

And in the Medical field, we take an oath.

If someone comes in with an attempted suicide , we wouldn't treat them based on this meme and the people that believe it

When someone comes in overdosed on drugs, based on the fucking stupid, stupid stupid ass mentality of this meme, we wouldn't help them

Thank GOD you aren't in the medical field or have a clue WTF you are talking about!!!!

Go wear your mask and take your meds now.

Of course not. We'll be expected to continue thanking our lucky stars for this miracle cure.

Naw I'm being serious. They approve it and they're saying it's safe. If something happens to people from the Vax then people should be able to hold them accountable.

FYI they ALWAYS pad the numbers. These are not 90% effective nor 39% effective

The flu shot used to claim just that 70-90%

Then unbiased studies proved it might be about 10% effective while other studies proved that people getting the flu shot were shedding at a far higher rate then people who had the flu naturally and therefore were spreading the flu at a higher rate

This is what has been hidden and not talked about for years.

And the fools call it a "conspiracy theory"

When the science PROVES it.

LMAO.

FYI they ALWAYS pad the numbers. These are not 90% effective nor 39% effective

The flu shot used to claim just that 70-90%

Then unbiased studies proved it might be about 10% effective while other studies proved that people getting the flu shot were shedding at a far higher rate then people who had the flu naturally and therefore were spreading the flu at a higher rate

This is what has been hidden and not talked about for years.

And the fools call it a "conspiracy theory"

When the science PROVES it.

LMAO.

Naw I fully agree but just them saying that number is enough for people to wake the ful up.
That said we are now the minority. What's funny is we were essential workers and got covid so we have antibodies. The people that got unemployment and stayed home or went shopping are the sheep.

Naw I'm being serious. They approve it and they're saying it's safe. If something happens to people from the Vax then people should be able to hold them accountable.

Sadly, I was being serious too. This has been a huge money grab (and power too). I think pfizer's profits forecast was 33 BILLION...BILLLLLION...all due to vaccine. A good portion of that money ends up in lobbyists hands and then your favorite politician's hands. They are going to protect this scheme to their graves. Every last one of them.

IML Gear Cream!
NOT a CDC document or page. No way someone has “confidential” document and makes it available to public. This is obviously a fabricated graphic.
The information may very well be real but promulgating bullshit opposing the COVID push is as egregious as the mass information pushing the fears of the “pandemic”.

I personally prefer genuine info. Period.

Last edited:
This is part of the problem:

JUST IN - Top Biden officials are growing frustrated with the lack of internal visibility into #COVID19 data being collected by the CDC: "Where the hell are the data?," a source describes the tension to Axios behind the scene.

https://rumble.com/vkt58j-cdc-publishes-green-zone-concentration-camp-protocol-preparing-masses-impri.html

They're telling you right in the WIDE OPEN!

The CDC is getting ready to transport "high risk" people to 'internment' camps, where they will be segregated for long periods of time.
Find the document here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

Everyone freaked out when this came out over a year ago. Not saying it can't/won't happen, just that it is not new. Given the protest/riot levels over just the vax passports and I think shit would totally hit the fan if they pushed this issue.

Everyone freaked out when this came out over a year ago. Not saying it can't/won't happen, just that it is not new. Given the protest/riot levels over just the vax passports and I think shit would totally hit the fan if they pushed this issue.

True, I agree with you.

Its going to take one event for shit to pop off. People I've talked to, even strangers are just waiting it seems.

This doctor presents what is possibly the most comprehensive, articulate, and knowledgeable statement on Covid. He also briefly touches on exactly what I stated previously - that when weak, ineffective treatments are used, it creates more resistant and virulent strains. I still very strongly believe that this is being done intentionally because there's no possible way that the medical professionals involved don't know this to be true.

Back