• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
I literally think he does this on purpose just to get a kick out of how blatant he can be and still see his worshipers rationalize his words.They have pushed the envelope on control and misdirection during this whole thing. It has definitely been a social experiment.

Absolutely right.

I have family on an ex's side. They have worn masks inside their houses for two years now. Triple jabbed. They think I'm nuts. I think they are nuts

They all got covid, even being triple vaxxed and they literally said, Well thankfully I was only sick for 2-3 weeks. Had I not been triple vaxxed I probably would have been hospitalized.

They still find a way to rationalize the brainwashing.

The same woman said when I told her Biden is a pedo, "no he just touches kids in a grandfatherly way". I was like "yeah Grandpa Sandusky maybe". She was like who is that. Everyone else in the room was laughing.

I always think of that saying, "It is easier to fool people, then to convice them, that they have been fooled."

Notice the dems are silent. Everywhere. Not a chirp. No Biden rallies. No one bragging about his accomplishments (failures)

F you Joe. Oops am I in the wrong thread. Just kidding,knew I was ;)

Yep Wesley, the new refrain is if vaccinated “…you might still get it but not as bad…” completely ignoring the gajillions of people who got covid (like me, twice) and got over it with no meds, like a bad cold.
My heart is the only thing I really worry about because it’s the only “game over” instant death organ failure…aside from maybe a stroke or PE. All I needed to hear ealy into this “program” was myocarditis to give me extreme pause.

Yep Wesley, the new refrain is if vaccinated “…you might still get it but not as bad…”

Proof it is NOT a vaccine. You ever hear of anyone still getting small pox, "but not as bad"?

This will forever ruin the definition of vaccine. From now on, people will ask "Is this a REAL vaccine or is it a covid TYPE vaccine?" Every future vaccine is now suspect. Thanks to "science".

Proof it is NOT a vaccine. You ever hear of anyone still getting small pox, "but not as bad"?

This will forever ruin the definition of vaccine. From now on, people will ask "Is this a REAL vaccine or is it a covid TYPE vaccine?" Every future vaccine is now suspect. Thanks to "science".
No vaccine or anything is 100%. But this is a joke, calling this a vaccine.

CDC and FDA now say "They didn't know the vaccines would lose Efficacy".

Well then my question is, how the F did they approve it?

Also if you didn't know it would lose Efficacy, can we trust you to know that it has ZERO long term side effects?

Am I correct in my thinking here everyone?

[h=1]Dr. McCullough: Outpatient Treatments for COVID-19 Have Been Suppressed[/h]Dr. Peter McCullough told The Epoch Times that the public should question why the governments and public health officials around the world have put little to no emphasis on outpatient treatments in their efforts to fight the COVID-19 virus, instead promoting a massive effort on vaccines.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_m...RQRnZ2Cv2ZpNfPIGEMrbig1Y/jYJ0XZuwxiF70dlm+w==

Dr.-Peter-McCullough-6-700x420.jpg

Pre Vax 2020, FDA said they would not accept vaccine efficacy less than 50% (minimum bar)

Ontario data now suggesting a 3rd dose (booster) has Vax effectiveness of 37% for Omicron

Yet FDA & CDC advising booster FOR omicron?

Really shouldn’t name this a vaccine!! It’s not even close to that!

IML Gear Cream!
I've been waiting for this shoe to drop. Insurance companies are going to start screaming because their actuary tables are going to be off...way, way off. Insurance companies have a history of investing heavily in real estate to make their money. Can you see where this is going? And not just higher insurance premiums for you and me. And what happens when the insurance companies can no longer pay your family when you die?

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/unprecedented-deaths-in-indiana-for

Unprecedented: Deaths in Indiana for ages 18-64 are up 40%

Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.”
https://www.thecentersquare.com/ind...cle_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html
Read the whole thing now.

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Life insurance death claims shoot 41%, up 3.5x in 2021

AT A MINIMUM, based on my reading, one has to conclude that if this report holds and is confirmed by others in the dry world of life insurance actuaries, we have both a huge human tragedy and a profound public policy failure of the US Government and US HHS system to serve and protect the citizens that pay for this “service”.

IF this holds true, then the genetic vaccines so aggressively promoted have failed, and the clear federal campaign to prevent early treatment with lifesaving drugs has contributed to a massive, avoidable loss of life.

AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appears to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.

I've been waiting for this shoe to drop. Insurance companies are going to start screaming because their actuary tables are going to be off...way, way off. Insurance companies have a history of investing heavily in real estate to make their money. Can you see where this is going? And not just higher insurance premiums for you and me. And what happens when the insurance companies can no longer pay your family when you die?

Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.”
https://www.thecentersquare.com/ind...cle_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

AT A MINIMUM, based on my reading, one has to conclude that if this report holds and is confirmed by others in the dry world of life insurance actuaries, we have both a huge human tragedy and a profound public policy failure of the US Government and US HHS system to serve and protect the citizens that pay for this “service”.

IF this holds true, then the genetic vaccines so aggressively promoted have failed, and the clear federal campaign to prevent early treatment with lifesaving drugs has contributed to a massive, avoidable loss of life.

AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appears to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.

This will take time but it should be a wake up call to every fool who jabbed themselves! I was curious if they were classified Covid deaths and he clearly states this uptick is outside of that. This could bring the country to its knees because the actuarial tables can not handle this death rate for very long. Young people are not supposed to die at this rate. Also interesting is the amount of disability claims that continue to sky rocket. Huge money is lost when death and disability claims are paid at rates outside of expected ranges. Someone will bear the costs of this. And if you thought the housing crisis bailout was bad. This will be much worse! Because then people will know they have been genetically poisoned.

One of my clients and a doctor has had hundreds of covid patients.

She didn't lose one covid patient.

But she had one patient die of the vax

And guess what. Life Insurance has refused to pay the family to date.

Wait til this shit gets out. You are going to have people in the street w torches and mobs when all is revealed.

When the truth of this comes out, Fraudci and these others. They will go into hiding. Just like the Dems on ASF who voted Biden are missing in action.

Embarrassment, regret, shame.

You owe us money.

Should be banned from voting ever again, right? You fucks censor us on platforms. Let's reverse the roles, no?

Huge money is lost when death and disability claims are paid at rates outside of expected ranges.

HUGE money. It really can't be stressed enough. No one will be able to whitewash it any more or explain it away. All those BB, football, soccer, etc, etc deaths...you won't be able to say "oh those happen all the time" any more. The numbers have literally gone up across the board.

We lost 10 people last year. 8 family members and 2 friends. We have small families and what most would consider a small group of friends. In the history of my life, my parents' lives, my grandparents' lives this has not and does NOT happen. Even during war times, spanish flu, the great depression, etc. The first few I could easily explain away...they were old, they were sick...and then you start having a hard time explaining it any more. There are ALWAYS old people and sick people in your circle. They don't die off in double digits at this rate. It just doesn't happen. And only one of those deaths was covid related. So it wasn't like covid was killing them.

HUGE money. It really can't be stressed enough. No one will be able to whitewash it any more or explain it away. All those BB, football, soccer, etc, etc deaths...you won't be able to say "oh those happen all the time" any more. The numbers have literally gone up across the board.

We lost 10 people last year. 8 family members and 2 friends. We have small families and what most would consider a small group of friends. In the history of my life, my parents' lives, my grandparents' lives this has not and does NOT happen. Even during war times, spanish flu, the great depression, etc. The first few I could easily explain away...they were old, they were sick...and then you start having a hard time explaining it any more. There are ALWAYS old people and sick people in your circle. They don't die off in double digits at this rate. It just doesn't happen. And only one of those deaths was covid related. So it wasn't like covid was killing them.

I am convinced my mom does from her booster. Granted she was 83. But her health and mobility were good. She immediately went to the ER after she had it. A month later she had infections ruining her heart valve and knee replacements. She never could overcome any of it. One say fine then the next day her heart stoped. Facility had no explanation as to why… one day here the next gone. I’m at peace as she is no longer dealing with the bS of this world! But my damn sister is on watch for forcing and demanding she get that crap!!

Spoke to a friend from high-school days at a funeral last week. He's a funeral director. (This was a cancer death, non-RONA related).
He was an undertaker for the longest time as well.

Anyways, he said "sudden deaths" and "died unexpectedly's" are up in a major way.
Like way more than he's ever seen in his 35 years of doing this stuff.

My Ma told us that my cousin who died earlier this year (age 52, sudden death) got the jab a week earlier. At the time we didn't put 2 and 2 together as it was early on in this Vax stuff.
Again, nothing can be proven or done about it of course. Just makes one think... (Never sick a day in his life before this).

The 31 year old girl I know that died (from Vax), yeah that was a given, got the shot, came home and died, a very bad reaction to it. Probably very rare to go so suddenly from it.
Most (Vax deaths) take (a bit of) time for the clotting, etc...

On the other side of this, a friend whom I trust implicitly, shared this information from his friend who works in a lab and decided to do his own experiment.

Gave himself the vaccines (sorry, didn’t ask which one) and here were his running results:

With dose 1 being base line 100%
He tapered off pretty quickly
Day before dose 2 he was at ~45%
Day after dose 2 he rose up to ~175%
He tested for 2 weeks and was back down to around ~75%
Before his booster he was down to ~50%
Day after his booster he was upwards of ~600% and it’s been staying strong

So, based on this, perhaps there is some efficacy with the vaccine. But are the benefits worth the risks? Not for me at this point.

On the other side of this, a friend whom I trust implicitly, shared this information from his friend who works in a lab and decided to do his own experiment.

Gave himself the vaccines (sorry, didn’t ask which one) and here were his running results:

So, based on this, perhaps there is some efficacy with the vaccine. But are the benefits worth the risks? Not for me at this point.

Hes got 10 weeks.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...d-mean-more-doses-for-some-in-2022/ar-AAS7m2P

Most wont need the Vax (like the Flu) this has been a planned "money-grab/control-tool" since day 1... Trillions made by Big-Pharma and those who are in bed w/ them...

Enlighten me on this baseline reference. This sure sounds like a damn rollercoaster! None of us would think too much of this up and down taking PEDs and seeing numbers bounce like this. And how does this number compare to proven vaccines such as polio or small pox? The public has been duped into thinking it is a vaccine. It may be a help for some/most but we sure as hell don’t see the proof of that yet. 62% of the population is jabbed and almost 90% of the high risk aged population is and yet we have record “cases” in this country. No record cases in Japan or Africa. Just the fat over medicated countries.

I was at the dentist with my daughter yesterday and the receptionist was like , "sir you don't have a mask". I said "yes maam, you are correct I do not".

Which made her laugh and she said, "ok fine, we do require them but I guess I can't see anything past this clear glass in front of me", meaning she was saying she was ok with me being maskless.

We started talking and she was saying she was super super Pro Vax and mask at the beginning. But she said one of her family members went and got the vax and died within 24 hours of getting it. She said, they tried everything to convince her that it was something other then the vax, but her and her family know for 100% it was the vax. So she asked if I'm getting my kids a vax and I laughed and said Never. So she said her 18 year old is talking about it and wondering if she should get it. She said as parents they are letting her make her own decision, but based on experience they are pushing her away from it.

I just thought this was nice to see people opening their eyes, who might not normally. It's just sad it takes deaths to do that.

Now Rot-Iron (who I love) posted a thread, did 400K people die from the Vax? I won't pretend to know but I will say this. I know firsthand how under reported VAERS is. And I also have seen firsthand how fraudulent this Covid Vax counting has been.

Did you guys see Fraudci came out yesterday. He said, "We need to differentiate who is hospitalized "with" covid and who is hospitalized "because" of covid. He said, for instance a child came in with a broken leg. All patients are tested for Covid. Said child with no symptoms tests positive (on the faulty PCR) and they are automatically considered a "COVID" case. Fraudi said "but they are not." We are seeing Overcounting of covid cases hospitilizations.

And I'm over here like NO S*** you piece of trash, you knew this all along and you inflated and faked the numbers. And now you want to begin to reduce the numbers, because you want the dems to come out and say that that Biden Admin "magically" cured covid, just in time for the Elections. Mark my words that is what they are trying to do.

And here is more proof. The new tests that arent the PCR are going to show alot of "covid" cases were actually the flu. Recall the Flu magically took a year off? How can they still count covid in with the flu numbers? Easy, make up a new variation.
270371653_623625138884950_9039791121536418320_n.jpg

Did you guys see Fraudci came out yesterday. He said, "We need to differentiate who is hospitalized "with" covid and who is hospitalized "because" of covid. He said, for instance a child came in with a broken leg. All patients are tested for Covid. Said child with no symptoms tests positive (on the faulty PCR) and they are automatically considered a "COVID" case. Fraudi said "but they are not." We are seeing Overcounting of covid cases hospitilizations.

And I'm over here like NO S*** you piece of trash, you knew this all along and you inflated and faked the numbers. And now you want to begin to reduce the numbers, because you want the dems to come out and say that that Biden Admin "magically" cured covid, just in time for the Elections. Mark my words that is what they are trying to do.

Ding, ding, ding. This is exactly what they are about to do. Stick a flag in it and claim victory. The spent over a year fear mongering and bullying and now the midterms are coming up. Now they need a win and this will be it. Mark my words, they are going to talk out of both sides of their mouth though. It will be a big "we won, but numbers are still high, so we still need to vaccinate, mask, blah, blah, blah." The biggest reason they are rolling back numbers is that vax deaths were outnumbering covid deaths. The month those two figures would have been equal, they rolled back vax deaths significantly. That insurance post I made a page back is going to show otherwise. Let's see them try to spin that. They will, but it's going to be nigh impossible to get anyone to believe them at that point. When people start losing enough loved ones, they are going to get pissed. It will literally have to "hit home".

This is the thing that has driven me crazy from the beginning. Why are the asymptomatic getting tested and worse, exposing themselves to the symptomatic and likely infected, by standing in line to get tested? Once they started testing the shit out of everyone, of course the numbers blew up. But if we tested everyone who is sick every year and a bunch come up positive for the flu, do we wholesale freak out? Of course not. And these dickheads who constantly compare these vaccines to tried an true vaccines but immediately dismiss you for using the flu as a reference for anything covid. Sure covid isn't the flu, but people DO die from the flu each and every year. You can't have it both ways with these "comparisons", to discount referencing the flu but touting these new "vaccines" as the same as all the other TESTED vaccines that are decades old.

The biggest thing have seen in all of this is the extreme polarizations. The covid fearing vax lovers worshiping the Messiah of vaccines and the "anti-vaxxers" thinking the whole thing is a scam. Like with everything, the truth lies somewhere between but any discourse in the middle isn't welcomed by the crazed ends of the spectrum.

The biggest thing have seen in all of this is the extreme polarizations. The covid fearing vax lovers worshiping the Messiah of vaccines and the "anti-vaxxers" thinking the whole thing is a scam. Like with everything, the truth lies somewhere between but any discourse in the middle isn't welcomed by the crazed ends of the spectrum.

Ain't that the truth? Remember when both sides used to be able to agree that it was at least a "shit show" and "something" needed to be done?

At least there's memes...

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-22_22-05-11.jpg
    photo_2021-12-22_22-05-11.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 34
Just watch the numbers take a complete nose dive the next 10 months. The left can’t continue with no improvement in these numbers!! Covid will disappear by October

It’s amazing how elections can cure a plandemic

They will manipulate these numbers from both sides. If they need vaccinations pump up the cases. If they need an election they will drive the cases downward. The reported cases would be astronomical if their were enough tests but mysteriously they are in short supply again. Still convinced that the disappearance of the flu last year was due to anyone who had it was “positive” for covid.

Back