11 12.79%
Page 49 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    Does anyone else remember this flu ? I barfed in class, went to the nurse, had a 103 fever, and was delerious for days that I don't actually remember ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,084 Posts
    Rep Points

Here we go...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,411 Posts
    Rep Points

“He Was Being Dishonest – Wuhan Institute Published Paper Saying ‘Funded by NIH'” – Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci’s Dishonesty Under Oath (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ty-oath-video/

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,411 Posts
    Rep Points

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...anned-us-2014/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    246 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...anned-us-2014/

Here's the thing Gym. It doesn't matter what he did. He is protected. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, State Dept.. all these agencies are completely corrupted at the top. None of these A-holes go to jail. Fauci has been at NIH for many decades. He runs NIAID and has Francis Collins on his side. There is probably a mechanism that was technically legal that he used to continue gain of function research in Wuhan. He is covered from multiple angles. He got into trouble about 20 years ago when it was discovered that he had hundreds of patents he was collecting on through government funded research. In the end Congress told him to divest. He never did. He maneuvered a different payoff scheme where he funds his coneys, or so some people say, and continues. This thing with Rand was all a big show for more talking points and to feed the crazy machine. None of these assholes ever pay the price. That's why it's so damn corrupt.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,084 Posts
    Rep Points

JUST IN - CDC approves Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 12 to 15. Jabs to begin as early as tomorrow.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,411 Posts
    Rep Points

So they're playing lotto w a drug that has only emergency use approval. FDA has not approved this drug and they want to lure people in w the possibility of fortune.

It's criminal and unethical.

The thing is EVERY drug has side effects and potential risks. These are no different and the moderna and pfizer versions aren't even vaccines. These are gene therapies. With little to no short term studies. The very same FDA that claims dmaa is dangerous approves something w 1000x more risk. Recall every drug that has ever been "recalled" was once "approved" and "safe". Meanwhile they attack anything my brand or others sell as "dangerous".

How's about we give away cash to everyone willing to use DNP and then we just track what happens to you??

This is a virus w a 99% survival rate. What the F is going on people??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    747 Posts
    Rep Points

Real pandemics don't need 24/7 ad and propaganda campaigns and real vaccinations don't need giveaways and prizes to convince people to take them.

This whole thing is about as fake as fake can be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,343 Posts
    Rep Points

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot today..fingers crossed I am still upright and drawing air tomorrow...
    Show me

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,411 Posts
    Rep Points

Sen. Rand Paul has Anthony Fauci dead to rights on the charge of sending taxpayer money to the Wuhan virus lab. From 2014 to July 13, 2020 (!), NIAID sent $3.75 million to EcoHealth Alliance to study "bat coronavirus emergence." EHA then sent $600k of that to the Wuhan lab.

Let's take a look at what was done with Fauci's grants to EcoHealthAlliance/Wuhan: "[W]e constructed an infectious clone" of a SARS-like bat coronavirus. That is the literal definition of "gain-of-function" genetic research. https://jvi.asm.org/content/jvi/90

- - - Updated - - -

Why did Trump allow Fauci and Birx to be at the center of the covid hoax
    Think about what Trump did…
    Trump know what Fauci was involved in from the beginning, Fauci hungry from the spotlight took the bait hook line and sinker. This was a trap from the beginning just like everything else
    When the evidence starts to be produced and it’s already being pushed into the Mainstream the same thing is going to happen to Fauci that is happening to Cuomo.
    Rand Paul is letting everyone know that that Fauci worked with the Chinese to fund the virus creation
    Then cashed in while destroying people’s lives and businesses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    747 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Got my 2nd Pfizer shot today..fingers crossed I am still upright and drawing air tomorrow...
    I'm curious as to why. If you have medical reasons and don't care to respond with such personal information that's completely understandable, but to me it's odd that someone who's on a board where most are athletic and healthy should want to get it. I know someone who's a fitness freak that got it just because he lives with his very unhealthy, and elderly mother-in-law. Says he got it for her. Of course now we know the "vaccine" doesn't prevent infection or transmission but when he first got it, he thought he was doing right by her. I can understand that completely. Just wondering why you're getting it if you care to share.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    747 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Sen. Rand Paul has Anthony Fauci dead to rights on the charge of sending taxpayer money to the Wuhan virus lab. From 2014 to July 13, 2020 (!), NIAID sent $3.75 million to EcoHealth Alliance to study "bat coronavirus emergence." EHA then sent $600k of that to the Wuhan lab.

Let's take a look at what was done with Fauci's grants to EcoHealthAlliance/Wuhan: "[W]e constructed an infectious clone" of a SARS-like bat coronavirus. That is the literal definition of "gain-of-function" genetic research. https://jvi.asm.org/content/jvi/90

- - - Updated - - -

Why did Trump allow Fauci and Birx to be at the center of the covid hoax
    Think about what Trump did…
    Trump know what Fauci was involved in from the beginning, Fauci hungry from the spotlight took the bait hook line and sinker. This was a trap from the beginning just like everything else
    When the evidence starts to be produced and it’s already being pushed into the Mainstream the same thing is going to happen to Fauci that is happening to Cuomo.
    Rand Paul is letting everyone know that that Fauci worked with the Chinese to fund the virus creation
    Then cashed in while destroying people’s lives and businesses.
    I wonder if any of this will be covered on CNN?? LOL. Just kidding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,343 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    I'm curious as to why. If you have medical reasons and don't care to respond with such personal information that's completely understandable, but to me it's odd that someone who's on a board where most are athletic and healthy should want to get it. I know someone who's a fitness freak that got it just because he lives with his very unhealthy, and elderly mother-in-law. Says he got it for her. Of course now we know the "vaccine" doesn't prevent infection or transmission but when he first got it, he thought he was doing right by her. I can understand that completely. Just wondering why you're getting it if you care to share.
    I got this vaccine because I want to be safe, considering several family members had gotten this virus. It was like 2 months ago my brother was hospitalized for like 8 days with Covid, and his son (16 years old) got it as well but he had a mild case and not hospitalized. I had a close brush last year (most likely got it from someone at the hospital I work at) and it felt like a very bad cold to me but recovered in 4 days. Lost one uncle to it last years as well.

It comes down to protecting myself and my loved ones so that drove my decision to get it. Now my brother, his son and my elderly mother got the vaccine.
    Show me

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,084 Posts
    Rep Points

///

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Here's the thing Gym. It doesn't matter what he did. He is protected. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, State Dept.. all these agencies are completely corrupted at the top. None of these A-holes go to jail. Fauci has been at NIH for many decades. He runs NIAID and has Francis Collins on his side. There is probably a mechanism that was technically legal that he used to continue gain of function research in Wuhan. He is covered from multiple angles. He got into trouble about 20 years ago when it was discovered that he had hundreds of patents he was collecting on through government funded research. In the end Congress told him to divest. He never did. He maneuvered a different payoff scheme where he funds his coneys, or so some people say, and continues. This thing with Rand was all a big show for more talking points and to feed the crazy machine. None of these assholes ever pay the price. That's why it's so damn corrupt.

Yeah, but it's time for an old fashioned purge of the deep state , don't you think ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...