11 12.79%
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    We're still fighting over masks? Literally?

Vid:
    https://t.me/ResisttheMainstream/2187

Warning: Graphic Video.

Fight breaks out after an employee at Lake City Ace Hardware Store in Seattle pulled out a bat over a confrontation about masks.

This is the society we are living in.
    Wow i can’t believe that shit!! I would love love love for this guy to tell me i have to wear a mask. I bet he wouldn’t ask another person about the mask…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Wow i can’t believe that shit!! I would love love love for this guy to tell me i have to wear a mask. I bet he wouldn’t ask another person about the mask…
    Seriously, since all this shit began I've gone without a mask - even in places where masks were "required" - just hoping that something like that would happen to me.

Some people have all the luck and evidently I'm not one of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Seriously, since all this shit began I've gone without a mask - even in places where masks were "required" - just hoping that something like that would happen to me.

Some people have all the luck and evidently I'm not one of them.
    You must not be wearing your maga hat or Trump shirt lol . If you are maybe u need to make a shirt with Trump and hitler

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I dunno man. I'm willing to at least consider possiblities when people talk about stuff like this but this one seems a bit too far out there, even for me. I'd really have to see that magnet sticking to the injection site with my own eyes to believe it and this whole nano particle hypothesis depends on that. I don't know anyone near me who's been injected so I really can't prove or disprove this.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,383 Posts
    Rep Points

F***ing clowns!!

Guess what. A vaccine won't work on "variants" , so as is, this is complete bullshit.

Notice they keep trying to make people "fear". Only a f***ing fool still buys this story. Maybe the super duper I double, triple dog dare you variant is next and we all will die from it unless we get the vaccine 10 times. Yeah that is the solution.

F***ing FOOLS in this Country.

Biden warns unvaccinated Americans to 'act now' against the 'deadlier' Indian Delta variant that's 'more easily transmissible' and 'dangerous for young people' so the country can have a 'summer of joy'

• President Joe Biden announced that the U.S. hit another milestone Friday - that 300 million COVID-19 vaccine shots have been administered in 150 days
    • 'Folks we're heading into a very different summer compared to last year. A bright summer. Prayfully, a summer of joy,' Biden said at the White House
    • But he then warned that COVID-19 was a threat to unvaccinated Americans, especially with the emergence of the Indian Delta variant
    • 'It's a variant that is more easily transmissible, potentially deadlier and particularly dangerous for young people,' Biden said
    • He pleaded with Americans to 'act, act now,' and get the vaccine, which has proven effective against the new variants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...705&ai=9702013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    F***ing clowns!!

Guess what. A vaccine won't work on "variants" , so as is, this is complete bullshit.

Notice they keep trying to make people "fear". Only a f***ing fool still buys this story. Maybe the super duper I double, triple dog dare you variant is next and we all will die from it unless we get the vaccine 10 times. Yeah that is the solution.

F***ing FOOLS in this Country.

Biden warns unvaccinated Americans to 'act now' against the 'deadlier' Indian Delta variant that's 'more easily transmissible' and 'dangerous for young people' so the country can have a 'summer of joy'

• President Joe Biden announced that the U.S. hit another milestone Friday - that 300 million COVID-19 vaccine shots have been administered in 150 days
    • 'Folks we're heading into a very different summer compared to last year. A bright summer. Prayfully, a summer of joy,' Biden said at the White House
    • But he then warned that COVID-19 was a threat to unvaccinated Americans, especially with the emergence of the Indian Delta variant
    • 'It's a variant that is more easily transmissible, potentially deadlier and particularly dangerous for young people,' Biden said
    • He pleaded with Americans to 'act, act now,' and get the vaccine, which has proven effective against the new variants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...705&ai=9702013
    Gotta get through the midterms bro. Gotta scare people until the election is over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    I dunno man. I'm willing to at least consider possiblities when people talk about stuff like this but this one seems a bit too far out there, even for me. I'd really have to see that magnet sticking to the injection site with my own eyes to believe it and this whole nano particle hypothesis depends on that. I don't know anyone near me who's been injected so I really can't prove or disprove this.
    I dunno either I'm a gotta see it to belive it kind of guy but you have to admit the video in the link looks pretty crazy.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,383 Posts
    Rep Points

Either way I assure you that this vaccine, the MRNA version is going to cause immunosuppression in many patients.

It will kill a small % because of blood clots, stroke and heart attack.

But the worst part is, its design teaches the body to attack itself essentially. In some people this may actually work should they catch the virus. In others, the common cold will infect them and their body will attack itself and they will die.

This will go down in History like many things. We used to spray our kids with DDT. We gave people cocaine for their teeth. We gave people heroin. We gave labotomies thinking it would cure mental illness. WE gave Chemotherapy which is pure poison to kill cancers that our Govt created.

This is just that. This will go down like those have. They will kill and they will kill many. And the future will look back as fools to those who got it, who recommened it, who gave it, who condoned it. Fauci should be executed and maybe he will

But before accountability there will be death and paralysis and heart attack and stroke. There will be pain and suffering and it was a choice

That is the worst of all of this. People, for a virus that you live from 99.6% of the time, people are so fearful because of fraudulent propaganda, they are willing to take experimental vaccines. They are not only doing that but they want to FORCE that experiment on others, and punish those who don't agree.

What I can say? You fucking disgraceful fools. You absolute disgusting fools are going to pay for this, and your children will and our children will.

Make no mistake.

This will be the regret of a lifetime for many.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,953 Posts
    Rep Points

https://resistthemainstream.org/top-..._campaign=rtmt

Top Chinese Counterintelligence Official Reportedly Defected to US, Provided Intel on Wuhan Lab and China’s Bioweapons Programs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Neither of them knew how to throw a punch lol....

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,953 Posts
    Rep Points

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...alth-research/

REVEALED: Google & USAID Funded Wuhan Collaborator Peter Daszak’s Virus Experiments For Over A Decade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

https://resistthemainstream.org/top-..._campaign=rtmt

Top Chinese Counterintelligence Official Reportedly Defected to US, Provided Intel on Wuhan Lab and China’s Bioweapons Programs
    This is that high level CCP defector that I posted a link for a week or so ago. It's been confirmed. He and his daughter, who also has loads of information have been working with DIA while their communications have been kept from our intelligence agencies because they're rife with CCP operatives.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...alth-research/

REVEALED: Google & USAID Funded Wuhan Collaborator Peter Daszak’s Virus Experiments For Over A Decade

According to this article, his identity has been revealed and he's a high ranking intelligence officer with in depth knowledge of the CCP weapons programs and ALSO happens to have copies of Hunter's hard drive along with compromising information on Dementia Joe.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...lso-o-n2591167