• Unsure

11 13.75%
Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

On this subject I'll throw my 2 cents in. My wife got vaccinated because she works in a hospital where the OB unit has been converted into a COVID overflow ward. I got vaccinated because I work with people coming out of 11 different correctional institutions where this shit has run rampant. I get first hand accounts from the people I work with who watched this shit spread through the units like wildfire. Granted, the only people who died were already in poor health or had serious underlying (comorbid) factors. I also watched my father-in-law, who listens to ding ding radio all day, refuse to get vaccinated and now he is on deaths door. There is a reason Polio and Smallpox are a thing of the past. Don't know how the right got on this kick of distrust of science but carry on my friends.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    On this subject I'll throw my 2 cents in. My wife got vaccinated because she works in a hospital where the OB unit has been converted into a COVID overflow ward. I got vaccinated because I work with people coming out of 11 different correctional institutions where this shit has run rampant. I get first hand accounts from the people I work with who watched this shit spread through the units like wildfire. Granted, the only people who died were already in poor health or had serious underlying (comorbid) factors. I also watched my father-in-law, who listens to ding ding radio all day, refuse to get vaccinated and now he is on deaths door. There is a reason Polio and Smallpox are a thing of the past. Don't know how the right got on this kick of distrust of science but carry on my friends.
    Polio - The case fatality ratio for paralytic polio is generally 2% to 5% among children and up to 15% to 30% among adolescents and adults

Smallpox - Two forms of the disease are recognized, variola minor with a mortality rate of approximately 1%, and the more common variola major with a mortality rate of 30%. Between 65Ė80% of survivors are marked with deep pitted scars (pockmarks), most prominent on the face.

Coronavirus - Nobody knows the death rate because so many deaths that had nothing to do with COVID have been attributed to COVID, also many positive cases have gone unreported due to patients being asymptomatic. There is no way to determine the actual fatality rate but we can all agree it is negligible compared to polio and smallpox.

There is also a flu shot. Is that also a thing of the past?

You're talking apples and oranges dude.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,235 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't know how the right got on this kick of distrust of science but carry on my friends.
    Pretty sure there are anti-vaxxers on the left and right. It's funny how times have changed. I remember when it was the left that didn't trust "the man". The biggest problem is that "science" has become politicized. Hence the distrust.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points

Kamala Harris literally stated that if the vaccine came out under the Trump administration she would not get it because of her distrust of Trump.

well the vaccine was created during Trumps administration. Wonder if the leftist queen still feels the same.

has zero to do with science and everything to do with politics. And I do not trust politicians at all. Nor do I trust big pharma.

letís look at cause and effect closely... big pharma is the reason for the opioid epidemic which has lead to a massive heroin problem.

and no one can rule out that previous vaccinations had zero to do with higher rates of autism or childrens cancers or other learning defects and probably even all the sexual problems young kids seem to be going through at an alarmingly increased rate. Media doesnít help either.

Previous vaccines have had more safety nets and longer test periods as well.

im not anti vax, I got all mine up to date, but not trusting this particular vaccine (itís not a cure for this problem) doesnít make a person ďanti-vaxxĒ.

letís slow down and think about the possible problems we will (or our children will) inevitably have to deal with because of our rush to ďfixĒ this form of biochemical warfare coming out of an oppressive communist government.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,235 Posts
    Rep Points

Is the vaccine racist?

"70%of white study participants said they would get a COVID19 vaccine, but only about 40% of black Americans and fewer than 60% of people who identified as Hispanic, Asian, other or multiple races, per UCSF"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...e-vaccine.html

The odds that a black health care worker would take a COVID-19 vaccine compared to a white worker were 0.24 to one, according to the study, published in JAMA Internal Medicine.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points

So healthy people are risking getting a vaccine that has killed and paralyzed thousands and left tens of thousands with side effect. The stats "say" the vaccine is 76% effective. So healthy people are risking taking this vaccine for 76% when they natural immunity can defeat this virus with upwards of 99.6%

How does this make any sense? It does not.

So thats the # they say. They also used to say the Flu shot was 80% effective, but we know now it was closer to 10% in reality and that it also can cause spread of the flu in various ways. The nasal version of the flu shot, showed to shed at 600% the rate an individual who didn't receive a flu shot. This means these people were spreading the flu at 600x the rate of a normal person.

So what makes you guys think this is any different?

And I could see if the survival rate was like 20% minus the Covid vaccine, then the 76% (so they say) rate looks good. But when you have a 99.6% survival rate, you just don't get a vaccine. This make ZERO sense.

New York woman tests positive for COVID-19 a month after receiving second Moderna shot after attending an indoor wake without a mask

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9422919/New-York-woman-tests-positive-COVID-19-Moderna-vaccine.html?ito=push-notification&ci=113592&si=28276132&ai=9422919

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points

Here's another lie...

We know that in the medical field NOTHING is 100%. There is NOTHING with a 100% success rate, I don't care what it is.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/p...ren-aged-12-15
    Pfizer Says COVID Jab "100% Effective" On Children Aged 12 To 15

by Tyler Durden

Wednesday, Mar 31, 2021 - 07:30 AM
    Pfizer is already testing its vaccine on children as young as five (and soon will test it on children as young as six months), but the first results from the company's trial on an older cohort of minors have just arrived, and unsurprisingly, the data showed the vaccines were 100% effective at protecting children from COVID-19.
    To be sure, children are believed to be strongly resilient to COVID-19, the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus, naturally, although there have been cases of child fatalities attributed to COVID.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,869 Posts
    Rep Points

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Technically that man suffered chemical burns. Been there, I can't take Z-pack, Levaquin, just for that same reason. It was agonizing. During that time I developed allergies to other products I never had allergies to. Such as the glue used on many "patches".

I cannot nor will I get the Covid vaccine. I have had anaphylactic shock prior.

Past that Gymtonic is right. Nothing is 100% in the medical industry.

Most people that get it and die are walking corpses anyways. This is mother earth evening the playing field, even if it was created in a lab somewhere....like say China. Which is most likely, but I doubt we will ever get a strait answer.

Once it kills enough older folks and those with weak immune systems (sorry, not sorry just the truth, do not care if hurt anybody's feelings) things will settle down. It will likely take another year or two for that to happen. Depends on the mutations. Most mutation strains are weaker or should be if we are dealing with a non-manmade virus. Rarely do they mutate into a deadlier form. There are reasons for this, such as even virus seemingly understand if it spreads to fast and is too deadly, there will be no hosts left for it/them.

None of these vaccines protect you from reacquiring. Just protect you from the symptoms. They pulled one in Canada already for "problems".

ANyways, being in the medical community even as a student has shown me what I always knew. Do not trust them as a whole. Trust individuals, but still be wary. I have seen smart nurses and dr., stand up for the right things, only to fold and crumple under this shit show.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

This entire so called virus pandemic/bullshit lie has ruined so many lives. Not only by the false vaccine but people losing everything. Jobs homes family livelihood is disgusting what these people have done to us.

The fact that so many Americans have been so blinded by this lie is embarrassing. There is so much evidence to prove why you shouldnít get the vaccine as well as how much of a scam itís been from the beginning. Itís mind blowing the amount of stupidity people have.

I could go on and on about this but I wonít because truth be told no matter how much I say or how much proof people have. There will always be some jackass or group of jackasses who refuse to see the truth and will continue to argue and fight against what is right and what would keep this country and itís people great and at the top.

So here is a Gigantic Fuck You to everyone and anyone who is against this country and the people who believe in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't know how the right got on this kick of distrust of politicians but carry on my friends.
    fixed, I'll give you a clue, because some of us did as we were told in the military and been lied to before

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,235 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points

They call us Nazis. They are the Nazis. Projection 101

Dr. Leana Wen admits that freedom should be taken away to force people to vaccinate ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    This entire so called virus pandemic/bullshit lie has ruined so many lives. Not only by the false vaccine but people losing everything. Jobs homes family livelihood is disgusting what these people have done to us.

The fact that so many Americans have been so blinded by this lie is embarrassing. There is so much evidence to prove why you shouldnít get the vaccine as well as how much of a scam itís been from the beginning. Itís mind blowing the amount of stupidity people have.

I could go on and on about this but I wonít because truth be told no matter how much I say or how much proof people have. There will always be some jackass or group of jackasses who refuse to see the truth and will continue to argue and fight against what is right and what would keep this country and itís people great and at the top.

So here is a Gigantic Fuck You to everyone and anyone who is against this country and the people who believe in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Jackasses have names. They're called Libtards.