CoronaVirus Vaccine

View Poll Results: Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

    18 25.00%
  • Hell no!

    45 62.50%
  • Unsure

    9 12.50%
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 706
  1. #16
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,704

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,829
    Thanked in
    3,466 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    got involuntarily vaccinated in the military and lived, I would love to send this vaccine to our sponsors and get a UGL version so I can be sure its bunk, BTW you all need to check your AI dosages a bunch of bloody vags around here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #17
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,995
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,531
    Thanked in
    3,781 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Curious question..
    Your fearless leader Idiot is so proud of HIS vaccine... Why are none of u taking it then?
    I genuinely wanna see which asshole will be the first to mention Bill Gates.
    Go ahead...

    Show uncle Kil how fucking absolutely retarded each and everyone of u are.

    I fear for your safety.
    What you fail to realize is not all Trump supporters agree with all that he does.

    But is he the best man America has ever seen for a President? Yes.

    I dont expect to agree w 100% of the President's topics or I'd be President. Anabolics would be legal and we'd have a 50 ft high jump.

    Difference being ud have a President encouraging rioting. A white kid would run down the street w a firearm for self defense.

    Several men would attack him w knives, skateboards, even a gun. Two men having anal sex in the background.

    The victim running for his life shoots and kills 2 perpetrators. The election comes and u encourage illegal ballot harvesting and think that Joe Biden, one of the biggest Pedos in US Govt is President

    On Dec 14th you come out of the closet when Trump is named President.

    And you sob for 4 more years.

    Biden goes to jail.

    The end.

  3. #18
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,704

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,829
    Thanked in
    3,466 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    What you fail to realize is not all Trump supporters agree with all that he does.

    But is he the best man America has ever seen for a President? Yes.

    I dont expect to agree w 100% of the President's topics or I'd be President. Anabolics would be legal and we'd have a 50 ft high jump.

    Difference being ud have a President encouraging rioting. A white kid would run down the street w a firearm for self defense.

    Several men would attack him w knives, skateboards, even a gun. Two men having anal sex in the background.

    The victim running for his life shoots and kills 2 perpetrators. The election comes and u encourage illegal ballot harvesting and think that Joe Biden, one of the biggest Pedos in US Govt is President

    On Dec 14th you come out of the closet when Trump is named President.

    And you sob for 4 more years.

    Biden goes to jail.

    The end.
    do you think those guys ever reached orgasm? as soon as the first shot was fired I would think everyone ran for cover, when they caught that dude fucking a dead deer on the side of the freeway I really didnt think wisconsin could sink lower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #19
    Amatuer Gynecologist
    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    491

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    170
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    318
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points
    1998554161

    I'd get it. The the flu shot every year too. Not afraid of getting COVID - I've know a number of people who got it and recovered just fine. Just don't want to be laid up, unable to work for a couple weeks.

    Amazes me the bros around here don't want to take the vaccine, considering all the questionable gear they're pinning lol.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

  5. #20
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,300

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    836
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,448
    Thanked in
    957 Posts
    Rep Points
    1934079332

    No thanks I will pass. I've never had the flu shot either.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Jaredb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    180
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points
    10360720

    nope

    Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    mRNA method not approved for human use until what appears to be now but tested plenty on other type of vaccines that are not fast tracked like this one. There are even vaccines that are labeled live-attenuated vaccines and supposedly can help treat current symptoms of a virus in infected people.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Very interesting platform for a vaccine. Basically you inject an RNA messenger code and that code creates antibodies. This platform has never been approved for humans until now. I would consider getting it next year after seeing how folks respond but not this soon.

    I get the influenza vaccine every year so I have zero issues with proven platforms.

  8. #23
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,470

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,235
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    'rona vaccine is a gateway drug. Proven fact.

  9. #24
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,470

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,235
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Almost forgot....Bill Gates! He jerked off into the prototype and they've been cloning the original batch since then. That's not mrna in the soup, it's good ol' fashioned dna. I also heard Soros spit in it, but that's just a rumor.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    buki1718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Age
    27
    Posts
    424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    391
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    182 Posts
    Rep Points
    3780100

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Almost forgot....Bill Gates! He jerked off into the prototype and they've been cloning the original batch since then. That's not mrna in the soup, it's good ol' fashioned dna. I also heard Soros spit in it, but that's just a rumor.
    well shit

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,690

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,685
    Thanked in
    3,929 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ok@ kilsong... I’ll answer your question. nope, I will not take it, I have no need for it.

    Now, I have a couple questions for you or anyone else whop wants to answer.


    1. why do you make judgement on people who don't want a vaccine that was rushed through the testing process and then approved faster than any other vaccine human history for a “virus” that has over a 99% survival rate?

    2nd question: Do you believe that Uncle Sam is being honest with you about the rona virus, closing schools, all other social and public lockdowns, social distancing, masks, do you think this is all for you health benefits?

  12. #27
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,759

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    333
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,093
    Thanked in
    718 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Almost forgot....Bill Gates! He jerked off into the prototype and they've been cloning the original batch since then. That's not mrna in the soup, it's good ol' fashioned dna. I also heard Soros spit in it, but that's just a rumor.
    So basically if you take the vaccine you become a millionaire overnight??

  13. #28
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,470

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,235
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    ok@ kilsong... I’ll answer your question. nope, I will not take it, I have no need for it.

    Now, I have a couple questions for you or anyone else whop wants to answer.


    1. why do you make judgement on people who don't want a vaccine that was rushed through the testing process and then approved faster than any other vaccine human history for a “virus” that has over a 99% survival rate?

    2nd question: Do you believe that Uncle Sam is being honest with you about the rona virus, closing schools, all other social and public lockdowns, social distancing, masks, do you think this is all for you health benefits?
    And Fauci has already said, even if everyone is vaccinated, we still need to wear masks. Vaccine is NOT going to change one thing. They will continue with all the rest of the bs.

    And yes, half of the people think the govt is looking out for their best interests and cares for their safety. The vaccine is nothing short of a miracle and can't come soon enough. Baaaaa baaaaaa!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    So basically if you take the vaccine you become a millionaire overnight??
    Nah, you just got sea monkeys in ya. Bill Gates' sea monkeys.

  14. #29
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,395
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Trump 2020

  15. #30
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Trump 2020? 2024?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2020, 07:44 PM
  2. Breaking News CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
    By custom in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2020, 10:46 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2020, 02:20 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2020, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums