• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
So I was in line yesterday at CVS waiting. Minding my own business. Prob like 6 people ahead of me. Trying to be patient, bc it's bc of understaffing and they cut hours, that CVS and walgreens are pretty much nightmares.

So anyways, the pharmacist comes over and starts asking people, do you want a free covid vaccine. A lady literally in front of me raises her hand and agrees to go get it on the spot.

So the guy is like "sir do you want one"

And I was like "fuck no". So the whole line turns to see me. Then they turn around once they see I'm bald and with muscles. LOL. So the pharmacist is like "well why not"

And I was like, "well dying from a heart attack or stroke aren't on my list to do today". Now he didn't say a word but rather just walked back behind the counter. One guy in line left. But he looked like an illegal alien so I don't think he actually heard the convo. But I was just sitting there laughing.
Not only do they push it, but they have their pharmacist offering it to people buying random shit.

I was just getting cold meds for my 6 year old.

This whole thing is like a cult. People around here think it's a badge of honor.

My ex got it. I told her not too and she was like 'Wesley your'e an idiot". After she got it, she had covid for like 4 weeks, almost hospitalized and super super ill from it. I'm not laughing about that, bc that's the mother of my daughter. But she did call me crying and apologized and said I was right. I do fear for her. My daughters only 16. Now I am not with her, but my daughter loves her mom as much as me. It would devastate her if anything happened to either of us. So I can't say I am happy at all.
Ever think about getting back together with her? Sounds like she needs your guidance and influence.

Ever think about getting back together with her? Sounds like she needs your guidance and influence.
No sir I'm happily in a diff relationship.

But my ex and I do co-parent pretty well together. Finally 😜

Many people stated she died from this and she was the poster child for the vax so they hid it

What we know for fact is she disappeared off the planet after this

To say it's suspicious is an understatement.

Every single person behind this needs to be tried and then face the death penalty if convicted guilty. Crimes against humanity.

Many people stated she died from this and she was the poster child for the vax so they hid it

Every single person behind this needs to be tried and then face the death penalty if convicted guilty. Crimes against humanity.
IDK if the vax actually caused that, but fucking funny none the less. lol

I think she reappeared saying that nothing to see here but the woman claiming to be her looked nothing like the woman ho got the shot. And then there was an obituary and a death certificate circulating on the interwebz.. however real that was who knows.

Just get the chinese vax. None of the people in my country are dying

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

1000001521.jpg

No Bis, but back checking in.

41 year old masters competitor. We are 1 year into his training and competitions. We just started his 1st cycle of test 7 weeks ago.

Nothing better than getting an experimental "vaccine" that doesn't prevent you from getting coronavirus, doesn't stop you from transmitting coronavirus..........what exactly does it do again? Why even fucking get it?
Waiting for the brain dead liberal zombies who still inject themselves with this poison to start vomiting out Pfizer Fauci talking points.

Nothing better than getting an experimental "vaccine" that doesn't prevent you from getting coronavirus, doesn't stop you from transmitting coronavirus..........what exactly does it do again? Why even fucking get it?
Waiting for the brain dead liberal zombies who still inject themselves with this poison to start vomiting out Pfizer Fauci talking points.
What it does is put money in the pockets of big Pharma and our government representatives. And oh, by the way, in my humble opinion. There's something in that vaccine that has started the culling... I am watching the elderly die around me like flies on fly paper.

Get Shredded!
Don't you pay any attention to that? The virus is still out there and the vaccine is completely safe... I mean, it must be the government said so right? Fucking scumbags.

It causes turbo cancer and the protein spike replaces your sperm. It causes birth defects, miscarriages , all types of cancers , heart problems , strokes , ulcerative colitis, pulmonary embolism.

I think it was rfk who posted the study where the covid virus was designed to not target some kinda jew. It turns out I'm that kind of jew .

So I guess I got lucky being unemployed at the time of the mandates and what not as I didn't recieve any vaccines.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

It causes turbo cancer and the protein spike replaces your sperm. It causes birth defects, miscarriages , all types of cancers , heart problems , strokes , ulcerative colitis, pulmonary embolism.

I think it was rfk who posted the study where the covid virus was designed to not target some kinda jew. It turns out I'm that kind of jew .

So I guess I got lucky being unemployed at the time of the mandates and what not as I didn't recieve any vaccines.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
Lol! You already have that inbred Royals gene to deal with.

Bombr having breakfast after a night of that deep dive into his genealogy.

Back