• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
I saw this coming once they showed the vax to be a major failure.

I think they're going to push it hard and then mandates again just after a major media driven "outbreak". so much control has been put into place through UN and WHO with nearly full support across 196 nations. They have put out a lot of effort and trillions of dollars to jam shit down our throats. And a lot of people are still drinking the KoolAid. I'll give you a for instance. A woman one level up from me at work, a masters level scientist with 25 years experience in biologics came back from a cruise with COVID. She has had the original 2 shots and 3 boosters and then said: I can say with full confidence that my case would have been much much worse had I not had all my vaccines and Paxlovid to treat the infection. She also hates Donald Trump, cheered when her CNN alert announces one of his first indictments, hates families with 3 kids and above, has solar panel heating, pushes the equity diversity and inclusion policies etc etc. I'm wondering if she will have one of those turbo cancers at some point. She is 200 lbs over weight.

They do seem to buy the whole package, these people.

I think they're going to push it hard and then mandates again just after a major media driven "outbreak". so much control has been put into place through UN and WHO with nearly full support across 196 nations. They have put out a lot of effort and trillions of dollars to jam shit down our throats. And a lot of people are still drinking the KoolAid. I'll give you a for instance. A woman one level up from me at work, a masters level scientist with 25 years experience in biologics came back from a cruise with COVID. She has had the original 2 shots and 3 boosters and then said: I can say with full confidence that my case would have been much much worse had I not had all my vaccines and Paxlovid to treat the infection. She also hates Donald Trump, cheered when her CNN alert announces one of his first indictments, hates families with 3 kids and above, has solar panel heating, pushes the equity diversity and inclusion policies etc etc. I'm wondering if she will have one of those turbo cancers at some point. She is 200 lbs over weight.
what a miserable slut. she's my antithesis

No Jab. No Education? Big Pharma’s influence on Irish and British schools

written by gavin o'reilly

On Thursday it was announced that the southern Irish state would roll out Flu jabs to all schoolchildren under its jurisdiction, despite the fact that children are an age group at absolute minute risk of becoming seriously ill from seasonal illnesses such as Flu and colds. This comes less than three months after an effectively identical announcement was made by the British government, regarding the rollout of the Flu jab to upwards of three million children in English schools.

A similar announcement was made by the British government in October 2019, however that plan was scrapped due to lack of supplies. AstraZeneca, the manufacturer of the nasal-spray that was to be given to schoolchildren in England, blamed this on a hold-up of an analysis of that year’s Flu season by the WHO, which was to be then given to pharmaceutical firms in order to determine how many products were to be developed.

The timing of this announcement in 2019, and the new announcements that Flu jabs would be rolled out to schoolchildren in Ireland and Britain, arouses suspicion.

On the 18th of October 2019, the same day it was announced that plans had been scrapped to provide schoolchildren in England with Flu jabs, Event 201 was held in New York. Organised by John Hopkins University, in conjunction with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum, Event 201 was a simulation exercise which envisaged a coronavirus pandemic sweeping the globe, the effects of which could only be mitigated by even greater integration between the public and private sector worldwide, including giving social media outlets sweeping powers to deal with what the exercise termed ‘disinformation’ amidst the hypothetical pandemic .

In what can only be described as an outstanding coincidence, less than a month later, the world’s first case of the alleged ‘COVID-19’ virus was discovered in Wuhan, the capital city of China’s central Hubei province. In even further coincidence, Wuhan was home to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based NGO with links to the Gates Foundation, was conducting research on the transmission of coronaviruses from bats to humans, using funds granted by Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Several months later in March 2020, the WHO, an organisation with a history of corruption and undisclosed ties to pharmaceutical giants, announced the official beginning of the ‘COVID-19 Pandemic’. What followed next was unprecedented.

Vast swathes of society were closed down across the world, ostensibly to protect the sick and vulnerable from an alleged virus, the mortality rate of which made it no more dangerous than the seasonal illnesses which coincidentally disappeared for two years in all countries following WHO procedures, only to be ‘replaced’ by a ‘virus’ with the exact same symptoms.

In reality, lockdowns would do far more to flatten small businesses than to save lives, with the dependency on corporate outlets created as a result of these measures leading to the upwards transfer of more than $1tn in wealth.

In yet another coincidence, this example of governments and the private sector working in lockstep bore a striking similarity to what was outlined in Event 201, and also aligned perfectly with the WEF’s Great Reset initiative, launched in June 2020, which again reiterated that the only way to mitigate the effects of the ‘Covid Pandemic’ was to give the corporate class even greater sway over public life worldwide.

One of the key facets of the Great Reset is the introduction of a Digital ID, one which would give the government-corporate alliance an authoritarian level of control over its citizens should it be made mandatory, which during the ‘Covid Pandemic’, is effectively what happened.

Following the announcement of the ‘Covid Vaccine’ on the first business day after the 2020 US Presidential election (again, more coincidental timing), 2021 would see multiple countries around the world introduce legislation requiring their citizens to have been jabbed before they could participate in everyday life. To implement this, the standard practice was to place a QR code on their smartphone once they had been jabbed, one which would grant them access to restaurants, bars, gyms and other amenities prohibited to those who had chosen to not take part in a global medical experiment.

Essentially, this was a dry-run for the rollout of a mandatory digital ID, using an alleged ‘Pandemic’ as the pretext.

The introduction of jab passports however, would lead to a worldwide protest movement in defence of human rights. In response, the corporate media would begin a demonization campaign against these protesters, labelling them as ‘far-right’, and WEF-aligned governments would launch a brutal crackdown; perhaps most notably in Canada, where the government of WEF ‘Young Global Leader’ Justin Trudeau would attack demonstrators with teargas and mounted Horses, and freeze their bank accounts using emergency legislation.

The impact of this global protest movement likely played a part in the sudden collapse of the ‘Pandemic’ media narrative in early 2022, shortly after the WEF’s Davos Agenda virtual event. The Russian operation that began in Ukraine shortly after, following almost nine years of western provocations, would serve as a convenient cover story by the mainstream media for the global inflation caused by lockdown measures.

However, with lockstep announcements that Britain, under the rule of WEF member Rishi Sunak, and the southern Irish state, overseen by WEF ‘Young Global Leader’ Leo Varadkar, will be rolling out a product to schoolchildren, for an illness that poses an absolute miniscule risk to their age group, it may only be a matter of time until the ‘Pandemic’ narrative is repeated for schoolchildren in both countries, with it being made mandatory for them to have a Flu jab before they are granted an education.

I go into a argument with one of my doctors last week when I denied the latest Covid-19 & flu shoot. My doctor spent 10 minutes of her time trying to convince why I need both and said if they were dangerous why would she get them. I got to the point. I had to tell if she dosent stop I will make a formal complaint to my insurance. That got her upset and she stormed out of the room and sent in the nurse in. What's wrong with people? We have freedom of choice here. I'm not going to put all that nasty shit in my body. It's bad enough I had to get the Covid-19 vaccine due to my job which if I loose. I will loose my pension. I have never had the flu shot and see no reason for it. Every ones gone mad!

Starting to see the nonsense on advertisements for covid vaccines. Grocery stores, Walgreen, Cvs, schools and the government all trying to get everyone to take another shot. The amount of effort they put into the marketing tells me all I need to know.

If you start to feel anemic make sure to supplement with iron….🤣🤣
I'm more of a beet juice guy... You know you have to replace the blood with red liquid. Right?

I'm more of a beet juice guy... You know you have to replace the blood with red liquid. Right?
On a serious note though. My wife has been perimenopausal for about 2 years. She got the vaccine and a booster (her life) and she hasn’t had a period in a little over a year.

So there’s that, for what it’s worth?

So I was in line yesterday at CVS waiting. Minding my own business. Prob like 6 people ahead of me. Trying to be patient, bc it's bc of understaffing and they cut hours, that CVS and walgreens are pretty much nightmares.

So anyways, the pharmacist comes over and starts asking people, do you want a free covid vaccine. A lady literally in front of me raises her hand and agrees to go get it on the spot.

So the guy is like "sir do you want one"

And I was like "fuck no". So the whole line turns to see me. Then they turn around once they see I'm bald and with muscles. LOL. So the pharmacist is like "well why not"

And I was like, "well dying from a heart attack or stroke aren't on my list to do today". Now he didn't say a word but rather just walked back behind the counter. One guy in line left. But he looked like an illegal alien so I don't think he actually heard the convo. But I was just sitting there laughing.
Not only do they push it, but they have their pharmacist offering it to people buying random shit.

I was just getting cold meds for my 6 year old.

This whole thing is like a cult. People around here think it's a badge of honor.

My ex got it. I told her not too and she was like 'Wesley your'e an idiot". After she got it, she had covid for like 4 weeks, almost hospitalized and super super ill from it. I'm not laughing about that, bc that's the mother of my daughter. But she did call me crying and apologized and said I was right. I do fear for her. My daughters only 16. Now I am not with her, but my daughter loves her mom as much as me. It would devastate her if anything happened to either of us. So I can't say I am happy at all.

So I was in line yesterday at CVS waiting. Minding my own business. Prob like 6 people ahead of me. Trying to be patient, bc it's bc of understaffing and they cut hours, that CVS and walgreens are pretty much nightmares.

So anyways, the pharmacist comes over and starts asking people, do you want a free covid vaccine. A lady literally in front of me raises her hand and agrees to go get it on the spot.

So the guy is like "sir do you want one"

And I was like "fuck no". So the whole line turns to see me. Then they turn around once they see I'm bald and with muscles. LOL. So the pharmacist is like "well why not"

And I was like, "well dying from a heart attack or stroke aren't on my list to do today". Now he didn't say a word but rather just walked back behind the counter. One guy in line left. But he looked like an illegal alien so I don't think he actually heard the convo. But I was just sitting there laughing.
Not only do they push it, but they have their pharmacist offering it to people buying random shit.

I was just getting cold meds for my 6 year old.

This whole thing is like a cult. People around here think it's a badge of honor.

My ex got it. I told her not too and she was like 'Wesley your'e an idiot". After she got it, she had covid for like 4 weeks, almost hospitalized and super super ill from it. I'm not laughing about that, bc that's the mother of my daughter. But she did call me crying and apologized and said I was right. I do fear for her. My daughters only 16. Now I am not with her, but my daughter loves her mom as much as me. It would devastate her if anything happened to either of us. So I can't say I am happy at all.
It truly is a shame that sometimes people can't see the forest because of the trees...

It truly is a shame that sometimes people can't see the forest because of the trees...
It is! What's worse is when people won't listen to facts about this shit or any other information to the contrary!
“It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

First question I posed was - why is it free? Well this is life threatening! Why isn't cancer treatment free? Diabetes treatment free? Why did the flu numbers disappear, etc...

All this experimental "kill" shot information is coming to light and people still doing it because of they seen on news or what some idiot told them.

"Public opinion is not the arbiter of truth." - Russell M. Nelson

The hospitals and err uhm "medical pros" were getting paid to mark deaths as cov19 deaths. Motor cycle wreck, had symptoms of cov - died of cov!

On a lighter note. I hardly had to wait in a line after I started acting like I was coughing and sneezing! I highly recommend it if you're in a hurry... ;)

It is! What's worse is when people won't listen to facts about this shit or any other information to the contrary!
“It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

First question I posed was - why is it free? Well this is life threatening! Why isn't cancer treatment free? Diabetes treatment free? Why did the flu numbers disappear, etc...

All this experimental "kill" shot information is coming to light and people still doing it because of they seen on news or what some idiot told them.

"Public opinion is not the arbiter of truth." - Russell M. Nelson

The hospitals and err uhm "medical pros" were getting paid to mark deaths as cov19 deaths. Motor cycle wreck, had symptoms of cov - died of cov!

On a lighter note. I hardly had to wait in a line after I started acting like I was coughing and sneezing! I highly recommend it if you're in a hurry... ;)
Love the quotes and everything you said!

Not sure if I posted this before so...

So wrong! It all just makes me mad. I got the orignal covid-19 vac. If I didn't I would have lost my job and my pension. Knock on wood I have had no issues from it. I will never get any boosters. The pharmacy and one of my doctors always get mad when I say mo. They always try to convince me. Fuck that!

Back