• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
Screenshot_20230925-104336-878.png

Remember Trump gave the go ahead to use Hydroxychloroquine and he was the devil...
Myself and John from Titan started administering it in January 2020

I even posted it here on ASF so people could buy it in march.

After Trump said it, suddenly many people attacked me
Said we didn't know what we were doing and we were gonna kill someone

Fucking morons

I was administering meds back as far as 2003? And we were administering HCQ since like 2008.

I have patients who have been on it for 20+ years.
The fear mongering and absolute imbeciles that came out during covid was maddening
The same morons would call Ivermectin Horse paste

They would go after actual cures and calle zinc and other things like quercetin useless.
Covid and the vaxx showed how many stupid and brainwashed people exist worldwide and in the USA

The democrat party and libz were all hands on board Those fucking idiots were ready for Nazi Germany style restrictions, all the while calling us "dangerous and nazis"

For me I will never let them live it down. We are meant to forgive, sure, but we are not meant to forget.

Myself and John from Titan started administering it in January 2020

I even posted it here on ASF so people could buy it in march.

After Trump said it, suddenly many people attacked me
Said we didn't know what we were doing and we were gonna kill someone

Fucking morons

I was administering meds back as far as 2003? And we were administering HCQ since like 2008.

I have patients who have been on it for 20+ years.
The fear mongering and absolute imbeciles that came out during covid was maddening
The same morons would call Ivermectin Horse paste

They would go after actual cures and calle zinc and other things like quercetin useless.
Covid and the vaxx showed how many stupid and brainwashed people exist worldwide and in the USA

The democrat party and libz were all hands on board Those fucking idiots were ready for Nazi Germany style restrictions, all the while calling us "dangerous and nazis"

For me I will never let them live it down. We are meant to forgive, sure, but we are not meant to forget.
Love it Wes - this is the typical medical machine in action - get shit passed through the FDA no matter the outcome for the machine to keep cash rolling. You said it before, they are not here to cure you, but to keep you coming back as a repeat customer. I think it was a Rockefeller that had a speech from way back that pushed the meds on people to keep them sick and able to be controlled out of fear and coming back to "treat" more illness from the initial "cure"...

You’re a big guy, you have no worries.
I appreciate the kind words.

I don't feel so big these days. How's ur training going sir?

You and I should talk the gym sometime instead of politics. I know we have a lot in common.

Speaking of, u know who is on my forum? Eddie Robinson.. I know u remember him. It's crazy, that guy used to bench 5-600lbs a s a bodybuilder.

Who did u like back in the day?

I always liked Dorian. He just stood out to me

I will say this. I was big into comps in the 1990s and the guy carrying more muscle then anyone. Tom Prince.

Remember him?

I met Dorian, Ronnie, Jay, Gunther, all the mass monsters. Tom Prince was the secret weapon. The first time I saw him I literally mouthed the words holy fuck.

That guy was so dense and insane. He never got the recognition he deserved.

I met almost every bodybuilder from 1992-2020 and he blew away almost everyone.

Evan centapoani was pretty intense.

I also met Mike matarazzo at the beach once and his legs were as big or bigger then big rameys

I appreciate the kind words.

I don't feel so big these days. How's ur training going sir?

You and I should talk the gym sometime instead of politics. I know we have a lot in common.

Speaking of, u know who is on my forum? Eddie Robinson.. I know u remember him. It's crazy, that guy used to bench 5-600lbs a s a bodybuilder.

Who did u like back in the day?

I always liked Dorian. He just stood out to me

I will say this. I was big into comps in the 1990s and the guy carrying more muscle then anyone. Tom Prince.

Remember him?

I met Dorian, Ronnie, Jay, Gunther, all the mass monsters. Tom Prince was the secret weapon. The first time I saw him I literally mouthed the words holy fuck.

That guy was so dense and insane. He never got the recognition he deserved.

I met almost every bodybuilder from 1992-2020 and he blew away almost everyone.

Evan centapoani was pretty intense.

I also met Mike matarazzo at the beach once and his legs were as big or bigger then big rameys
My training has been maintenance past year or so. My hips are very bad, left one gets replacement in November, right one isn’t far behind. Cardio is punishment at best. I think I’m in the same boat Ronnie was in, just wore them out. He was always one of my idols, work ethic, mild nature and always upbeat. I’ve seen him with competitors and he’s always supportive.
Tom Prince, gone too soon.
You’re lucky Wes, having met all those guys is something not many get the chance to do. I’ve always been an admirer from afar of the pros. I’m just an old gym rat who’s taken the time to learn what I know. I’ve learned a lot from the older pros. I started in the gym with my dad at the Boys Club when I was 10-12 with really old school powerlifters. There is one guy who I’ll never forget, his name was Joe White. My dad knew him and I got to meet him a few times. Just about the biggest human I’ve ever met to this day.
If there’s one person who’s inspired me the most it would have to be him. It’s a long read but it’s a history lesson. They make mention of Germantown, that’s where I’m from. I never paid a lot of attention to BB until Arnie blew up. My roots have always stayed in Olympic and Powerlifting.

Damn politics, they aren’t even entertaining anymore.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes that’s him. The Hudson invitational and Capital District meets have both his and Jim Burch’s name in them. The years are about right. I graduated in 81 and met him in the late 70’s.
The Boys Club my dad used to take me to was in Hudson. I can remember them loading 100lb plates.

My gf is Vax. Abstinence saved my life .

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
I genuinely think this is a concern

They are showing that the spike proteins transmit via saliva , sperm and other body fluids including breast milk

They lied and lied and lied to us about this.

It's past criminal at this point, its sinister.

Meanwhile the same FDA that approved this deadly vax is going after BAC water and trying to shut down the sales of it calling it "unsafe"

It's crazy how backwards this world is and these 3 letter agencies are absolutely involved in every way.

I genuinely think this is a concern

They are showing that the spike proteins transmit via saliva , sperm and other body fluids including breast milk

They lied and lied and lied to us about this.

It's past criminal at this point, its sinister.

Meanwhile the same FDA that approved this deadly vax is going after BAC water and trying to shut down the sales of it calling it "unsafe"

It's crazy how backwards this world is and these 3 letter agencies are absolutely involved in every way.
It's almost time to do dardanian things
Those responsible will be held down and vaxxed as their family will be . All the doses will be given to them ..each citizen will be giving the jab to these ppl.

Eh good choice on my end .
My gf normally tells me she calls ( insert name) a retard, dumb ass whatever
I asked her who she called a faggot today. She said jesus. I just bit my tongue

Jesus love the gays, he loves everyone

Remember Trump gave the go ahead to use Hydroxychloroquine and he was the devil...
I had people at work arguing with me saying it caused heart attacks and kills people...people believe anything.
I had to explain to them my wife is prescribed this for her lupus .. and it does no such thing.
They still wanted to argue about it .. I think mainly because it comes from trump talking about it...

Back