• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
That's kind of the industry we are in, She had covid a couple of months ago and I didn't, I got covid last week and she didn't.

And you thought the vaccine was going to prevent it? How many vaccinated people have got Covid even with “booster shots”?

As far as a job and money here are a few things I learned when I was young:
Always live below your means.
Don’t live on credit cards.
Keep enough $ in savings to be able to live on for at least 6 months.

And you thought the vaccine was going to prevent it? How many vaccinated people have got Covid even with “booster shots”?
I absolutely did not think it would prevent it, I got vaxxed to preserve my lifestyle, bottom line, just like I must get the flu shot every October and then get the flu sometime during the season.

Many people were in this same situation e.g. health care workers, and many quit their job and put their freedom and health before money. To each their own I guess.
The power of the almighty dollar…. At least they can go out in style with that 24K gold plated casket

As far as a job and money here are a few things I learned when I was young:
Always live below your means.
Don’t live on credit cards.
Keep enough $ in savings to be able to live on for at least 6 months.
my monthly out is half of my monthly in ( thats with two houses and four cars)
I have no credit card debt
My savings are in a good place not counting my retirement accounts which at my age I can get at with no penalty.
I probably could have retired when covid hit and said fuck you to the company but i still had plans to do before I went that route.
Like I said before, 90% of the people on this forum have put bathtub shit in their body without a second thought.
but don't get me twisted, I am anti vax, anti government over reach, I just had a decision to make and i made the one that worked for me, I could care less what anyone else decides to do.

Ive been afraid of debt my entire life, always lived below my means, in a normal house, etc.
Friends buy mansion-like places and can't afford them.

Mines been paid off over a decade, 4-cars w/ no loans paid off long ago.
College for 2-kids were planned upon their birth w/ Fidelty college accounts and it paid for them (250K) two to attend, no loans.

35 years in 401K I HAD almost 2-million in it, of course its down now, thx Joe and Dems. It will come back. I still have 6-10 years to work.

Always plan for future and never live above your means...

My wife and i have only been making big money for the past 7 - 8 years that's why I'm not ready to give it up even tho we did get our finances straightened out.
I also bought a mega millions ticket today so i fully believe I will be worth over a half billion come Monday.

My wife and i have only been making big money for the past 7 - 8 years that's why I'm not ready to give it up even tho we did get our finances straightened out.
I also bought a mega millions ticket today so i fully believe I will be worth over a half billion come Monday.

I hope so my friend, good luck!! :)

So many non sequiturs…. “Get the vaccine so you won’t get it or give it…” becomes “It’s not 100% but you won’t get it as bad…”.
Now the Prez who is vaxxed and boosted out the ass is taking ANOTHER drug so he “doesn’t have a bad case of it…”

Ive been afraid of debt my entire life, always lived below my means, in a normal house, etc.
Friends buy mansion-like places and can't afford them.

Mines been paid off over a decade, 4-cars w/ no loans paid off long ago.
College for 2-kids were planned upon their birth w/ Fidelty college accounts and it paid for them (250K) two to attend, no loans.

35 years in 401K I HAD almost 2-million in it, of course its down now, thx Joe and Dems. It will come back. I still have 6-10 years to work.

Always plan for future and never live above your means...

That’s what I’m talking about, I was (not as much now) making $7 figures per year, but nobody would have ever known it. I still make more money than most doctors, but again the only thing that is an indicator of my wealth is my house which I paid off 4 years after I bought it. I could easily be driving a Bentley if I wanted to, but I just bought the most expensive car of my life two months ago (cash) and it was $90k before taxes. I hate debt and I always have in the back of my mind what if everything went to shit, I need a backup plan. The only reason I have not sold my house and downsized (my near future plan) is because the housing market is on fire and I want to maximize this investment and sell it at the market peak. Also if somehow I lost everything one day I don’t want to be in shock going from a life of luxury to being poor. So I live a pretty frugal life as far as the money I make and have. I never understood why so many middle class people want to try and live a rich life or maybe just want people to think they’re rich, when most are in a ton of debt with no savings or retirement plan.

So not only was Biden vaccinated but I think I remember he got a couple of booster shots as well. Why does he now have Covid?

So not only was Biden vaccinated but I think I remember he got a couple of booster shots as well. Why does he now have Covid?

Translation "What I was trying to say was, where he got it is in the past. We're democrats, what happens in the past doesnt matter, we have an agenda to push so stop asking real questions that matter."

That’s what I’m talking about, I was (not as much now) making $7 figures per year, but nobody would have ever known it. I still make more money than most doctors, but again the only thing that is an indicator of my wealth is my house which I paid off 4 years after I bought it. I could easily be driving a Bentley if I wanted to, but I just bought the most expensive car of my life two months ago (cash) and it was $90k before taxes. I hate debt and I always have in the back of my mind what if everything went to shit, I need a backup plan. The only reason I have not sold my house and downsized (my near future plan) is because the housing market is on fire and I want to maximize this investment and sell it at the market peak. Also if somehow I lost everything one day I don’t want to be in shock going from a life of luxury to being poor. So I live a pretty frugal life as far as the money I make and have. I never understood why so many middle class people want to try and live a rich life or maybe just want people to think they’re rich, when most are in a ton of debt with no savings or retirement plan.

Is now a good time to sell? Will real-estate market be crashing soon?

That's kind of the industry we are in, She had covid a couple of months ago and I didn't, I got covid last week and she didn't.
I’d sue the company you work for. They violated you and your wife’s rights when they forced you to get the jab or lose your job. That’s called extortion.

I feel bad for you bro. I told my wife if my company decided to do that to me, she would have to find a new man to pay the bills.

This whole thing has made me madder than a stingerless hornet.

Watched part of this. Scary shit if you got the vaccine. Also confirmed my initial thoughts about the vaccine.

Is now a good time to sell? Will real-estate market be crashing soon?
The market will continue to rise especially where I am located, I feel like maybe another 2-3 years or so, but who knows really.

Get Shredded!
The shot isnt what you think it is if you. Elite what they told you it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the dislike post button!!
We all don't sit in our houses collecting ad money, and we all can't give up everything we worked our whole life for, if it kills me than that was my fate anyway.
I may be an idiot but it isn't because I got a vaccination. I'd rather get the shot and continue living my fabulous life than not get it and sit in my basement because I can't get on a plane or go to a restaurant or anything else they are stopping the non vaxed from doing. I'm pro choice in every aspect of life.

You are really not believing that line of bullshit you just typed?? There is no plane banning and Christ if there is a handful of restaurants banning you fuck em. Someone posted where their inconsiderate selfish twat daughter held her parents hostage from seeing her and her kid due to vaccination and then her dad died!! I hope she feels all the guilt that come with that dumb selfish request!! We have erraticated small pox and polio but now it’s showing up again. The current “vaccines” are multi poisons unlike 60 -100 years ago that were basic and shut the virus down completely. You are really naieve to think there is going to be a mass banning of non vaccinated mandates.

You are really not believing that line of bullshit you just typed?? There is no plane banning and Christ if there is a handful of restaurants banning you fuck em. Someone posted where their inconsiderate selfish twat daughter held her parents hostage from seeing her and her kid due to vaccination and then her dad died!! I hope she feels all the guilt that come with that dumb selfish request!! We have erraticated small pox and polio but now it’s showing up again. The current “vaccines” are multi poisons unlike 60 -100 years ago that were basic and shut the virus down completely. You are really naieve to think there is going to be a mass banning of non vaccinated mandates.

Actually I have been to Europe twice in the last 18 months and yes being vaccinated was the only way to lay over in London and enter Italy, and yes I had to be vaccinated to get on those planes. So I disagree with you there. I’m not naive. I made my decision, I could care less what you do or what you think. Did I get vaccinated to keep my job, yes I did but again I could care less what you or anyone else thinks about that. As I said earlier, I am pro choice in all aspects of life, you do you and I’ll do me. Also how much bathtub UGL shit you put in your body? I hear those UGL labs have very sterile processes they adhere too. LOL

More evidence based facts

Trust the science...

study published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that people vaccinated against COVID-19 remained contagious with the virus for a longer period of time than their unvaccinated counterparts.

Edit* double post

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

excerpts:

For the first time in history medical treatment, protocols are not being formulated based on the experience of the physicians treating the largest number of patients successfully, but rather individuals and bureaucracies that have never treated a single patient—including Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, EcoHealth Alliance, the CDC, WHO, state public health officers and hospital administrators.

In addition, it has been proven that the vaccinated asymptomatic person has a nasopharyngeal titer of the virus as high as an infected unvaccinated person. If the purpose of the vaccine mandate is to prevent viral spread among the hospital staff and patients, then it is the vaccinated who present the greatest risk of transmission, not the unvaccinated. The difference is that a sick unvaccinated person would not go to work, the asymptomatic vaccinated spreader will.

When this pandemic started, hospitals were ordered by the CDC to follow a treatment protocol that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of patients, most of whom would have recovered had proper treatments been allowed.[43,44] The majority of these deaths could have been prevented had doctors been allowed to use early treatment with such products as Ivermectin, hydroxy-chloroquine and a number of other safe drugs and natural compounds. It has been estimated, based on results by physicians treating the most covid patients successfully, that of the 800,000 people that we are told died from Covid, 640,000 could have not only been saved, but could have, in many cases, returned to their pre-infection health status had mandated early treatment with these proven methods been used.

While most researchers, virologists, infectious disease researchers and epidemiologists have been intimidated into silence, a growing number of high integrity individuals with tremendous expertise have come forward to tell the truth—that is, that these vaccines are deadly.

A new study has now surfaced, the results of which are terrifying.[25] A researcher at Kingston University in London, has completed an extensive analysis of the VAERs data (a subdepartment of the CDC which collects voluntary vaccine complication data), in which he grouped reported deaths following the vaccines according to the manufacturer’s lot numbers of the vaccines. Vaccines are manufactured in large batches called lots. What he discovered was that the vaccines are divided into over 20,000 lots and that one out of every 200 of these batches (lots) is demonstrably deadly to anyone who receives a vaccine from that lot, which includes thousands of vaccine doses.

WHY DID FAUCI WANT NO AUTOPSIES OF THOSE WHO DIED AFTER VACCINATION?

Back