• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My brothers first cycle

Ironpaco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My brother did winstrol only for first cycle I know that’s not recommended to do so . But he achieved great results from that , workout 5 times a week follow a strict diet . What are your thoughts on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of guys took JUST one supplement for 5 weeks. Especially orals. No real thoughts, just wouldnt do it myself without PCT. Messes w my man parts . But no judgement. Winstrol is used a lot for non bodybuilding performance.

Max

A lot of guys took JUST one supplement for 5 weeks. Especially orals. No real thoughts, just wouldnt do it myself without PCT. Messes w my man parts . But no judgement. Winstrol is used a lot for non bodybuilding performance.

Max

^^^ +1

makes me even more grateful ASF is here. I could have easily been a needle pussy with bitch tits had I not found the the site. Probably would’ve got burned much more often too. So far, only 1 lab got me.

I’ve seen many people use oral only cycles. I always suggest atleast a test base of course. Is he against using testosterone? Every thing works out so much better with the male hormone added.

^^^ +1

makes me even more grateful ASF is here. I could have easily been a needle pussy with bitch tits had I not found the the site. Probably would’ve got burned much more often too. So far, only 1 lab got me.

So true. I am thankful as well for having guidance

Max

I’ve seen many people use oral only cycles. I always suggest atleast a test base of course. Is he against using testosterone? Every thing works out so much better with the male hormone added.

I always use test as a base too; even if it is a low test amount. Newbies will learn as they see the quick loss and that it is temporary. Your right though, soooo much better. Real Experience and having a mentor/coach early is paramount.
(This forum IS a coach! Lol)

Max

No he just didn’t do his research, but now we both thankful to AAS . We learn a lot from here

No he just didn’t do his research, but now we both thankful to AAS . We learn a lot from here

Right on. If he thought his oral only cycle was great, just wait to see what he thinks about an above average testosterone level. Whole new ball game. I’m glad you found this place. There is a Wealth of knowledge here and a good group of smart people.

Without the proper research and advise your just setting yourself up for injury and you will never get all you can out of a cycle, Orals only will give you some results, tho weak ones without test and alot of unwanted side effects including liver damage. If your going to make the plunge you might as well get everything you can out of if. Im SO grateful for the advise and knowledge this forum has. Ive done a ton of research online myself, but there's just nothing like guys with first hand experience to give you the raw honest truth. respect to ASF!!

Tell your brother (you) that first think is learn how to diet , training and rest them after learn that testosterone is the base and need be there if you use anabolics, if not said him to play tennis or take creatine

IML Gear Cream!
Probably not going to hold on to any of those gains after a few months off.

My brother did winstrol only for first cycle I know that’s not recommended to do so . But he achieved great results from that , workout 5 times a week follow a strict diet . What are your thoughts on this

There's really not anything wrong with doing it it's just suggested to use testosterone because of being shut down, and you want to replace a hormone that was present and now goes entirely missing. Simply replacing it with a trt dose trying to simulate a mock version of where someone most likely could have been is more ideal. You just feel better.
It's not mandatory to use test, but for great reason it is highly suggested.

Back