• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metoprolol

wwheeler500

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any warning, suggestions,or are there any conterindications with AAS.
I just got rxd this for being a spaz.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Beta blockers will lower your heart rate fairly dramatically, along with BP. It may become difficult to bring your heart rate high enough while doing cardio, which is something I experienced with beta blockers.

Metoprolol is a commonly prescribed one. Very little side effects outside of the lethargy/fatigue. Doesn't cause the peripheral vascular constriction like atenelol does.

Could inhibit fat loss some, but metoprolol is a selective beta-1 receptor blocker and not a broad spectrum one that blocks beta-2 receptors so the effect on that is minimal.

Boy I feel better after 1 though it's kinda like a weak ass benzo, or I may have been that bad out of whack

Boy I feel better after 1 though it's kinda like a weak ass benzo, or I may have been that bad out of whack

Yeah beta blockers are used for anxiety too. They with really good for some people, and it's much better than being in xanax or another benzo long term. Glad it's working for you!

Expect the effects to increase over the next two weeks and steady blood levels build. Hopefully you got the right dosing out of the gate

Yeah beta blockers are used for anxiety too. They with really good for some people, and it's much better than being in xanax or another benzo long term. Glad it's working for you!

Expect the effects to increase over the next two weeks and steady blood levels build. Hopefully you got the right dosing out of the gate
Hell yeah I didn't know that but I am definitely feeling better now as opposed to 2 hours ago

Back