• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kidney Donation

PGHRam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A good friend of mine (like a brother) needs a kidney. I'm thinking about getting tested to donate to him. I will disclose about my use to the kidney center. Your thoughts on my future with juice if this happens?
Thanks

Superb question. I don't have anything on this but will be following response for my own knowledge.
It's an outstanding thing you are doing. Takes a lot of courage.If noone has said to you then "Thank you bro you are doing a great service."

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Good on ya, and best of luck to your friend and you. Do you know if you have any current issues when cycling? That would be an indicator of what to expect. If you don't know, then monitor when you do cycle. Bloodwork, etc. Diet probably plays a bigger role in kidney health and function (good or bad) than gear would cause. In my opinion. And assuming you're not doing anything ridiculous with gear use.

They might deny you if you admit to “drug use” ... I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure if you donate blood and admit to steroid use you either cannot donate or they’ll toss you blood ... supposedly.

Back