• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Greetings brothers

wwheeler500

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would anyone be interested in starting a 501 c3 corporation for providing addicts and others down and out from financial burden or the problems associated with just being destitute?
Religious base, employment of fitness and peds to overcome the problems of life in the current times?

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

I don't have money to invest in shit but it's a righteous cause and idea. So right on man. I'd be interested in hearing more ideas or plan about it tho.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Found this at a million three 84 rooms
Of course it would pay for itself quite quickly
2226d869cc0fa578ea19f0f73a479e3d.jpg

Wow, this is an amazing idea. I would love to live there and help, as im in recovery myself and know alot of people who are struggling right now, Ive worked at treatment centers and lost alot of good people.. If i had the money I would be all in, if i can help in anyway please lmk. Thanks.

Wow, this is an amazing idea. I would love to live there and help, as im in recovery myself and know alot of people who are struggling right now, Ive worked at treatment centers and lost alot of good people.. If i had the money I would be all in, if i can help in anyway please lmk. Thanks.
Hell yes. This is the response I was wanting to get... man I would love any insight into the matter you have.Im not sure what I am going to do to fund the thing....I am sure you have given me motivation to research another day....
......"KEEP COMING BACK, IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!"

Back