Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren makes me crave sugar

anybody else experience this. I'm diabetic type 1 and last night I had strong need for sugar I ate a pack of frosted donuts and blueberry muffin about 180 carbs that usually will have my blood sugar up around 400 in the morning, I was at 160 which is pretty good fasting sugar for me, this morning and have been craving sugar like mad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

I got a natural sugar tooth I crave sweets constant im no diabetic, but most of my fam is so I know a little about ur struggles. My grandpa has alzheimers and diabetes so he'll forget hes ate and keep eating gotta keep a eye on his sugar few times a day cause he'll sneak off and find something to eat. Diabetes sucks ass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

It's your brain that is making you crave sugar.. Tren is just making it worse. Pretty much anything you eat while on Tren is going to get shuttled into the muscles or burned for fuel. This can leave people with the feeling of having low blood sugar, and give them the feeling of needing to eat. But, you can eat rice and solve this issue, you just chose the doughnuts lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,125 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    anybody else experience this. I'm diabetic type 1 and last night I had strong need for sugar I ate a pack of frosted donuts and blueberry muffin about 180 carbs that usually will have my blood sugar up around 400 in the morning, I was at 160 which is pretty good fasting sugar for me, this morning and have been craving sugar like mad
    I feel like absolute shit if I eat sugar and shitty carbs on Tren. Maks me start sweating and feeling nauseous as fuck.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    It's your brain that is making you crave sugar.. Tren is just making it worse. Pretty much anything you eat while on Tren is going to get shuttled into the muscles or burned for fuel. This can leave people with the feeling of having low blood sugar, and give them the feeling of needing to eat. But, you can eat rice and solve this issue, you just chose the doughnuts lol.
    actually complex carbs like rice are great to keep your energy stable but take 2 hours to make my glucose level climb, when my glucose is below 70 I need something with actual sugar in it to act immediately. people always treat type 1 the same as type 2 and like to preach about diet, but its completely different. until you actually experienced having hypoglocemia and I'm talking glucose around 40 and you can feel its coming down fast you will never understand the dire emergency that it is. but yes I did choose donuts I was working and stopped at a gas station not an excuse but kinda my life

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I got a natural sugar tooth I crave sweets constant im no diabetic, but most of my fam is so I know a little about ur struggles. My grandpa has alzheimers and diabetes so he'll forget hes ate and keep eating gotta keep a eye on his sugar few times a day cause he'll sneak off and find something to eat. Diabetes sucks ass
    there is a new study that classifies alzheimer's as type 3 diabetes
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769828/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

actually complex carbs like rice are great to keep your energy stable but take 2 hours to make my glucose level climb, when my glucose is below 70 I need something with actual sugar in it to act immediately. people always treat type 1 the same as type 2 and like to preach about diet, but its completely different. until you actually experienced having hypoglocemia and I'm talking glucose around 40 and you can feel its coming down fast you will never understand the dire emergency that it is. but yes I did choose donuts I was working and stopped at a gas station not an excuse but kinda my life
    Tren makes me hypo.
    Break out into a full sweat, brain fog, crazy sugar craving...like I need food NOW.
    It's intense when it hits.
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-09-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,662 Posts
    Rep Points

I had to stop my tren run early last month . I kept feeling like shit and being dizzy . I checked my blood sugar and it was super low , I stopped the tren and a week later I felt better so started it back up . After a week I started to get hypo again and now I think that I am done with tren forever . More than likely just continue my trt and bump up the test a couple of times a year . I have a nice inventory of about every compound that is just sitting around
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,125 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I had to stop my tren run early last month . I kept feeling like shit and being dizzy . I checked my blood sugar and it was super low , I stopped the tren and a week later I felt better so started it back up . After a week I started to get hypo again and now I think that I am done with tren forever . More than likely just continue my trt and bump up the test a couple of times a year . I have a nice inventory of about every compound that is just sitting around
    I can help you dispose of all that extra gear man 😉😁

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,231 Posts
    Rep Points

From my understanding, tren drops blood sugars for all the same reasons it makes you sweat, burn fat, sleep like shit etc. So if ur craving it, it's probably literally because ur blood sugar is low. Id say thats why a lot of people actually get flat on tren. Hard, but flat. Next time you're having a bad craving, check your blood sugar

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    883 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren is just to much crap to put up with.. I'll take a gr of Test over Tren any day of the wk..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,125 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Tren is just to much crap to put up with.. I'll take a gr of Test over Tren any day of the wk..
    Wanna know what's better than a gram of test? A gram of Test AND some Tren😁😉

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,566 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    From my understanding, tren drops blood sugars for all the same reasons it makes you sweat, burn fat, sleep like shit etc. So if ur craving it, it's probably literally because ur blood sugar is low. Id say thats why a lot of people actually get flat on tren. Hard, but flat. Next time you're having a bad craving, check your blood sugar

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    ya I ate enough sugar/carbs to wake up sky high hyper but I was actually close to normal tren just, I was feeling low again before lunch ate eggs no carbs and can feel the hypo coming on fast.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,066 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a BAD sweet tooth, it's actually really bad.. Tren always accelerated it because of how it just cobbles up everything any anything in its way. Feeling hypo on tren as almost a regular thing, at times I didn't know if I was going hypo or if it was an anxiety attack, both went hand in hand.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,231 Posts
    Rep Points

ya I ate enough sugar/carbs to wake up sky high hyper but I was actually close to normal tren just, I was feeling low again before lunch ate eggs no carbs and can feel the hypo coming on fast.
    Not good for you but im glad to hear that these pieces ive put together seem to be true. Ive tried tren and its just not for me either. Id probably just use mast and maybe anavar/winstrol and look just as good but feel way better

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP