• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

voting fraud exposed

IML Gear Cream!
#PAHouse State Govt Cmte Chair Seth Grove details how Dominion Voting Systems were used by 1.3 million PA'ns in 2020 General Election. 19% of the total votes cast in PA's 2020 General Election were cast on Dominion's systems. Dominion abruptly canceled today's hearing.

https://twitter.com/PAHouseGOP/status/1329816292141002754

[h=1]Lawyer Sidney Powell says Trump team has “massive” evidence, lawsuits coming SOON[/h]
Fox News’ Tucker Carlson challenged lawyer Sidney Powell last night for what he says is a failure to provide his team with clear evidence of election fraud. But speaking with Glenn this morning, Powell says her team DOES have “massive amounts of evidence…to the point we haven’t even had time to process all of it.” But, more importantly, Powell says she’s hoping a lawsuit will be filed “by next week,” which will officially begin the court process to prove voter fraud was rampant earlier this month. Listen to her full interview with Glenn, during which she describes the steps the Trump team will take to prove our fair election process may be in serious trouble — steps which include posting some of their evidence online over the next few days.

[h=1]Lawyer Sidney Powell says Trump team has “massive” evidence, lawsuits coming SOON[/h]
Fox News’ Tucker Carlson challenged lawyer Sidney Powell last night for what he says is a failure to provide his team with clear evidence of election fraud. But speaking with Glenn this morning, Powell says her team DOES have “massive amounts of evidence…to the point we haven’t even had time to process all of it.” But, more importantly, Powell says she’s hoping a lawsuit will be filed “by next week,” which will officially begin the court process to prove voter fraud was rampant earlier this month. Listen to her full interview with Glenn, during which she describes the steps the Trump team will take to prove our fair election process may be in serious trouble — steps which include posting some of their evidence online over the next few days.

They better hurry up, running out of time...

Example -

I have a court case pending. A tenant of mine is behind on rent. She knows she owes rent. I have a legal strategy. Should I just tell her my courtroom strategy ? No, that's silly.

This election may go to the Supreme Court. Just because the media demands that all strategies be revealed NOW, and this needs to be a media trial TODAY, is just silly. Gore got 38 days, relax...

Anyone know where that power top Kilsong, and his thread went ?

Did you check your butt? :sheep:
Example -

I have a court case pending. A tenant of mine is behind on rent. She knows she owes rent. I have a legal strategy. Should I just tell her my courtroom strategy ? No, that's silly.

This election may go to the Supreme Court. Just because the media demands that all strategies be revealed NOW, and this needs to be a media trial TODAY, is just silly. Gore got 38 days, relax...

Anyone know where that power top Kilsong, and his thread went ?

So, how bout it Heavy. Do you know where that rainbow party Kilsong and his thread got off to ?

Rest easy, everyone.
Trump has the goods. He will release on his own timeline. Don't believe me? Go research the Executive Orders he has passed over the last 2 years and tell me they weren't literally prepped for today?
Go ahead, take a look, research......and then it becomes clear as day

Bunch of fucks who think this a Law and Order episode where they are due play by play updates......hang tight. The professionals are working.

Rest easy, everyone.
Trump has the goods. He will release on his own timeline. Don't believe me? Go research the Executive Orders he has passed over the last 2 years and tell me they weren't literally prepped for today?
Go ahead, take a look, research......and then it becomes clear as day

Bunch of fucks who think this a Law and Order episode where they are due play by play updates......hang tight. The professionals are working.
Exactly

TAKE NOTICE TO THE JUDGES ASSIGNED TO THESE STATES: MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, GEORGIA, PENNSYLVANIA...

Circuit Assignments

It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

• For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
  • For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
    (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
  • For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice(Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
  • For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
  • For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice(Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
  • For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
  • For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
  • For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice(Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
  • For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
  • For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice(Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
  • For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice(Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
  • For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice(Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
  • For the Federal Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/about/circuitassignments.aspx

Last edited:
For all you delusional peep. I just would like to remind you that trump is the president!
Also say hello to our little friends!
ef2ad1759d3ab6ae0900adfb76b083b4.jpg

I know this doesn't really hold any real merit, but I'm throwing it out there as some common sense. Why is it when I look at these "pro trump" videos on youtube, that they have a 99% like/thumbs up/etc rating? I mean, if he lost and is so disliked, wouldn't it make sense that there would be a significant amount of negs on these videos?

It's kind of like when I'm driving across multiple states and only see trump signs and flags. Where are the biden supporters? Do they ALL live in apartments and lack a yard?

I know this doesn't really hold any real merit, but I'm throwing it out there as some common sense. Why is it when I look at these "pro trump" videos on youtube, that they have a 99% like/thumbs up/etc rating? I mean, if he lost and is so disliked, wouldn't it make sense that there would be a significant amount of negs on these videos?

It's kind of like when I'm driving across multiple states and only see trump signs and flags. Where are the biden supporters? Do they ALL live in apartments and lack a yard?
Or out of all the posters in the pit, there's 3.5 Biden supporters? It just doesn't make sense, no matter how unscientific it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld arrested on federal corruption charges

By Chris Riva, Jennifer Edwards Baker, and Jason Scott | November 19, 2020 at 9:45 AM EST - Updated November 20 at 2:20 AM

CINCINNATI (FOX19) - Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld was arrested at his house early Thursday on federal corruption-related charges.

Sittenfeld, 36, was indicted on two counts of honest services wire fraud, two counts of bribery and two counts of attempted extortion by a government official.

>> P.G. Sittenfeld charged: Read the Full Indictment

The Democrat is now the third council member to be indicted this year on allegations he solicited money in exchange for favors or votes related to his public office and the second one in the past nine days.

Sittenfeld made a brief virtual court appearance at 1:30 p.m. He was released on his own recognizance pending the outcome of his trial and ordered to surrender his passport and not travel outside the region.

https://www.fox19.com/2020/11/19/ci...ttenfeld-arrested-federal-corruption-charges/

Or out of all the posters in the pit, there's 3.5 Biden supporters? It just doesn't make sense, no matter how unscientific it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If they threw out all the illegal votes I guarantee Biden doesn’t even break 60 million. There’s just too many things that don’t add up with all this.

[h=1]3 Million Dead Voted, 7 Million Votes Stolen From DJT. Sidney Powell With Howie Carr[/h]

2020 US ELECTION, ELECTION FRAUD, ELECTION MEDDLING, US NEWS
BOOM: Election Fraud Expert Russ Ramsland Files Affidavit Showing ‘PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY’ of Election Results in Michigan

Date: November 20, 2020Author: Nwo Report3 Comments
Russ-Ramsland-600x349.jpg

Source: Joe Hoft
The affidavit from Russell Ramsland of Allied Security Systems concerning the election fraud that took place in the 2020 election in Michigan was released. In the affidavit Ramsland shows the physical improbabilities of the election results there.

Below is the Twitter thread from @Kanekoa discussing Ramsland’s affidavit:
Russell Ramsland from Allied Security Operations Group (asog.us) filed an affidavit today.
Follow along.

Welcome to ASOG! Executive protection, Cyber Security, Cyber Intelligence and Technology innovation. http://asog.us
TRENDING: “TRUTH.” – Attorney Lin Wood Retweets Gateway Pundit’s “Drop and Roll” Video on How the 2020 Election Was Stolen from Trump (VIDEO)2/ “My colleagues and I… have studied… the November 3, 2020, election results. Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated…”3/ “There are a stunning 3,276 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics ranges from 84% to 350%… reveals 431,954 excess ballots.. This pattern strongly suggests that the *additive algorithm* was activated.”4/ “Until the tabulated voter turnout reached approximately 83%, Trump was generally winning between 55% and 60% of every turnout point. Then, after the counting was closed at 2:00 am, the situation dramatically reserved itself, starting with a series of impossible spikes.”

5/ “The final red flag is perhaps the greatest. In the data are 4 spikes totaling 384, 733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hours and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the available equipment at the 4 reference locations.”

6/ “Wayne County uses Dominion Equipment, where 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96%_ as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State’s number of voters in the precint/township; and 25 of those 7 precincts/townships show 100% turnout.”7/ “This pattern strongly suggests both the additive algorithm (a feature enhancement referred to as “ranking choice voting algorithm” or “RCV”) was activated in the code… as well as batch processing of blank votes… where 74,119 more ballots were cast than the capacity.”

REPORT THIS AD
8/ The *additive algorithm* as shown in the Democracy Suite EMS Results Tally and Reporting User Guide, Chapter 11, Settings 11.2.2. It reads in part, “RCV METHOD: This will select the specific method of tabulating RCV votes to elect a winner.”
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
Mr. Ramsland warned about the voting machines before the election:
DOMINION.

"We began to look and realized how easy it is to change votes."

Election security expert @RussRamsland has performed many investigations on US election machines.

The most *shocking* thing about this interview is it took place just days BEFORE the election. Watch pic.twitter.com/53Kcxmne2e
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) November 14, 2020

Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani points out that this election is the first time in the history of the U.S. that election fraud has been committed on such a large scale, and that there is actually a "control center" that directs the fraud operations across the country. Cheating is ordered by the control center, and the states enforce it. The cheating was carried out in major Democratic-controlled cities such as Detroit and Philadelphia. What is particularly disappointing is that Fox News, which used to be a conservative news outlet, has quietly shifted to the left, especially during this election. Even the conservative Fox News host Tucker Carlson was not spared in this shift. At midnight on November 19, Carlson published a column on Fox's website with the headline: Time for Sidney Powell to show us her evidence. The subheading reads: “We asked the Trump campaign attorney for proof of her bombshell claims. She gave us nothing.”

Jordan Sekulow to Newsmax TV: Pending Georgia Lawsuit 'Shocking'

(Newsmax TV's "America Right Now")
By Eric Mack | Saturday, 21 November 2020 12:19 PM

An election challenge lawsuit planned to be filed early this week is new and will be "shocking," according to President Donald Trump lawyer Jordan Sekulow on Newsmax TV.

"We have got lawsuits likely to be filed in Georgia on either Monday or Tuesday; I can't get into the details," Sekulow, the son of Trump personal attorney Jay Sekulow, told Saturday's "America Right Now."

"I can't tell you right now, but what's coming in Georgia will be shocking, when we file this in federal court Monday or Tuesday," Jordan Sekulow told host Tom Basile. "It's nothing that we have talked before. It's not what you heard in the press conference [Thursday] either.

"This is something completely separate."

The fact Jordan Sekulow pointed to federal court, it is likely a constitutional legal challenge. He did allude to some challenges to the constitutional issue of "equal protection under the law."

He added, to those saying "put up or shut up, it's coming this week."

"They've got to be outcome determinative, but I will tell you, the Lt. Gov. [Geoff Duncan] in Georgia, the Secretary of State in Georgia [Brad Raffensperger] in Georgia, they're in for quite a shock on Monday and Tuesday about how poorly they run and they ran – there's going to be a proof – of how poorly run they ran the elections in one of their major counties," Sekulow said.

Sekulow did note it was related neither to the challenges on signature verification on mail-in ballots in Georgia, nor a potential upcoming audit of the recently certified election results in Georgia, as teased by GOP Gov. Brian Kemp.
"That recount was not a recount at all," Sekulow said. "All we did is find more votes, which were new votes, not recounted votes."

Sekulow noted his legal team is working on the constitutional case, while the Trump campaign legal team of Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, and Sidney Powell are focusing on compiling the evidence of voter fraud, including Dominion Voting Systems.

"Look at the in-fighting in Georgia: That's a lawyer's dream, so we've got to be there and we are," Sekulow said.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/georgia-lawsuit-jordan-sekulow-constitution/2020/11/21/id/998154/

“Every Lie Will Be Revealed – They’re Going to be Shocked at Level of P*dophilia – Satanic Worship” – Lin Wood Does Not Hold Back in EXPLOSIVE “Thrive Time” Interview (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
Published November 21, 2020 at 5:00pm

lin-wood-trump-thrive-time-600x345.jpg

Attorney L. Lin Wood held an interview this morning with “The Thrive Time” Show hosts Clay Clark and Dr. Robert Zoellner and boy did he NOT hold back!
This was JUST WILD!

The Lin Wood tweet is still up but probably not for long.
llin-wood-wild-interview.jpg

Lin Wood dropped this line that will make your jaw drop!

Attorney Lin Wood: So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert. As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling. There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-back-explosive-thrive-time-interview-video/

They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-back-explosive-thrive-time-interview-video/

I don't know what I think about these things coming to light. They've been a known issue and covered up for years. If anyone brings it up, the general response is a disbelieving, "nuh-uh...no way." People CANNOT wrap their heads around organized pedos or satan worship. Just look at the Epstein stuff. I feel like it has all but come to a stop. No one is talking, no prosecutions, etc. You look at the body count around the Clintons...OK, they are powerful well connected politicians...so you can half way see them getting everything covered up or dismissed. But what about lower level villains like Kevin Spacey? FFS, his body count is what....four now? And nothing. MF literally posts videos of himself taunting the victims, one the same day they are killed, iirc. I just don't know if you can ever get this kind of evil rooted out, brought to light, punished.

cure-curehiphop-yo-this-mf-putting-in-work-boston-com-los-67492146.png

I don't know what I think about these things coming to light. They've been a known issue and covered up for years. If anyone brings it up, the general response is a disbelieving, "nuh-uh...no way." People CANNOT wrap their heads around organized pedos or satan worship. Just look at the Epstein stuff. I feel like it has all but come to a stop. No one is talking, no prosecutions, etc. You look at the body count around the Clintons...OK, they are powerful well connected politicians...so you can half way see them getting everything covered up or dismissed. But what about lower level villains like Kevin Spacey? FFS, his body count is what....four now? And nothing. MF literally posts videos of himself taunting the victims, one the same day they are killed, iirc. I just don't know if you can ever get this kind of evil rooted out, brought to light, punished.

cure-curehiphop-yo-this-mf-putting-in-work-boston-com-los-67492146.png
Check this out, I'm just finishing listening and holy smokes this goes DEEP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0XNPFeKi28&feature=emb_title

I definitely feel something big coming.

Wes will be exonerated from his haters lol.... somethings gotta come from all this weirdness in this seriously fucked up world. I think maybe a large well armed militia should begin forming, if it hasn’t already.

We should make a list of all the liberal sycophants and construct “re education” camps for all the brainwashed sheep. Lol

right AOC? Two way street bitch! I know you cruise steroid forums looking for trened up dick cunt

How did you know? She found me through asf and Ive been stuffing her cunt ever since.
We should make a list of all the liberal sycophants and construct “re education” camps for all the brainwashed sheep. Lol

right AOC? Two way street bitch! I know you cruise steroid forums looking for trened up dick cunt[/QUOTE]

Check this out, I'm just finishing listening and holy smokes this goes DEEP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0XNPFeKi28&feature=emb_title

Watched it. Looks like they're ready to start naming republicans too. This is a major uphill battle all the way. I hate to say it, but it sounds like the bad guys are the majority. There will probably be more people interested in shutting this all down than there will be in bringing it to light.

They brought up a couple of things that were new to me. I'm going to have to check out the timetofreeamerica site.

Back