• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Doesn't mean you aren't a cracker or a trailer trash piece of shit. SmallTime lets just say you epitomize every bad stereotype there is, ok.
What’s with the racism? Nobody else here has said anything racist in this thread. Do you hate white people? This is the second time you’ve used racist slurs.
not every Trump supporter is a racist or white trash, just like not every democrat is a communist who hates America.

What’s with the racism? Nobody else here has said anything racist in this thread. Do you hate white people? This is the second time you’ve used racist slurs.
not every Trump supporter is a racist or white trash, just like not every democrat is a communist who hates America.

To start with I'm not white as I'm a card carrying native as I posted.
He just likes to stir up crap and thats why he's on ignore by most on this site. He acts like a 12 year old.

If he would focus on being positive he also could enjoy some success. But it is what it is.

bc1cc1de4ff93776964290d1c37a0869.jpg

That phone call is criminal. Time to face the facts, mr. Trump. You are too many carbs during the holidays.

Seriously, I hope there’s no violence.

It’s like Trump has been taking 4-year dump on America and wiped his fat leaky ass with the constitution.

Reactions: Sem
That phone call is criminal. Time to face the facts, mr. Trump. You are too many carbs during the holidays.

Seriously, I hope there’s no violence.

It’s like Trump has been taking 4-year dump on America and wiped his fat leaky ass with the constitution.
do you think Trump is reading this? If not it’s very odd that you’re talking to him. I don’t like Trump either but some of you people are on a level of insanity

do you think Trump is reading this? If not it’s very odd that you’re talking to him. I don’t like Trump either but some of you people are on a level of insanity

It’s not odd at all. I cuss his bitch ass every time I hear him spewing more of his lies for his followers. And the way Trump loves trolling the internet and the fact that he looks like he needs to go on a Test, Tren, Mast run, he very well could be reading this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that dude has no clue
but in a way he's right you know, I mean as far as I am aware Im the only one that has ever said anything racist on the forum in its history you know...

Did you just come in on the last page of posts?

DescriptiveKindlyAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Only 15 more days left until Trumpers run out of excuses and Biden is sworn in as President. Trump is playing chess, his next big move is 4 to 8 years from now. Bwahahahhahahahha. :funny:

Eo7DaRrUYAASoE2

I'm so worried about the republicans

It's so funny how the liberal media does everything together. Like they have a morning meeting on what to say.. today the narrative is " we are so afraid for republicans ". Look now MSNBC is supporting the Republican party ???

Attachments

• 20210105_120221.jpg
    20210105_120221.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
Wisconsin legislature to introduce resolution to the decertify the state awarding it to Trump. Doesn't need the governor's signature.
https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2021/related/proposals/ar3

That’s supposed to be one of a few states introducing that type of resolution.

Perfect because it doesn’t require the governors signature and the Republicans have a majority in the State Legislature. Bring to vote. Boom. Approved. Biden loses 10 Electoral votes and Trump gains 10.

Wow, that dude has no clue
but in a way he's right you know, I mean as far as I am aware Im the only one that has ever said anything racist on the forum in its history you know...
I’m talking about on this particular one. You keep saying cracker this and that but nobody has said nigger or anything related. Your excuse is well they did it other places. You’re using the same logic you judge the Republicans for. I’m fact I see way more open racism from the neo liberals. You can’t preach equality but the espouse hate.

Do you remember when W Bush was retarded ?

Remember when Bush was retarded, or a evil genius ?

Now Trump is either a evil mastermind, or hes a little child ?

So funny, because Bush flew F16s ( yep, real retard ). And Trump has made billions ( a child can do it, what's wrong with you ?). You really need to know the truth, that both are Satan's spawn sent to destroy you...

Attachments

• 20210105_121102.jpg
    20210105_121102.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
It’s not odd at all. I cuss his bitch ass every time I hear him spewing more of his lies for his followers. And the way Trump loves trolling the internet and the fact that he looks like he needs to go on a Test, Tren, Mast run, he very well could be reading this.

You don’t think that’s a little crazy or obsessive? Is it just Trump or is it anyone in a position of influence and power despite their political leaning? You talk to someone who can’t hear you?

Could you imagine if everybody talked to people on the internet how they would talk to them in real life? Anonymity and typed words takes away the humanity.

Only 15 more days left until Trumpers run out of excuses and Biden is sworn in as President. Trump is playing chess, his next big move is 4 to 8 years from now. Bwahahahhahahahha. :funny:

Eo7DaRrUYAASoE2

Repost for the ignore button weenies

I'm so worry for the Democrats

I'm so worried, they are saying no fraud when clearly there is. The evil genius Biden is ruining those nice people.

I'm so worried that we'll over 20% of elected officials are challenging this electoral college. What will become of my beloveded democrat party ?

I'm wringing my hands as I write this, oh no !!!

Attachments

• 20210105_123554.jpg
    20210105_123554.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
It has been said in this thread dodo head. Look and see before you speak.
I’m talking about on this particular one. You keep saying cracker this and that but nobody has said nigger or anything related. Your excuse is well they did it other places. You’re using the same logic you judge the Republicans for. I’m fact I see way more open racism from the neo liberals. You can’t preach equality but the espouse hate.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to be the bearer of bad news friend, but this will not happen. Boom. Biden is sworn in Jan. 20.
Eo7DaRrUYAASoE2

That’s supposed to be one of a few states introducing that type of resolution.

Perfect because it doesn’t require the governors signature and the Republicans have a majority in the State Legislature. Bring to vote. Boom. Approved. Biden loses 10 Electoral votes and Trump gains 10.

Are you telling me you have reality? Bravo. The far right Trumpers will have no more excuses Jan. 20.
I'm so worried, they are saying no fraud when clearly there is. The evil genius Biden is ruining those nice people.

I'm so worried that we'll over 20% of elected officials are challenging this electoral college. What will become of my beloveded democrat party ?

I'm wringing my hands as I write this, oh no !!!

U obviously haven’t been paying attention

It’s been nothing but hate and violence from the left, this past year especially.

How many cities have been looted or burned since nov 3? It will still be 0 after Jan 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back