• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So you think you don't need cops, eh? Listen to this:

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was involved in a traffic accident over two weeks ago. Some elderly lady blew a red light by a good 5 or 6 seconds easy, and pulled out in front of me, and my car T-boned hers. Cops were called to the scene and the lady at fault went in the ambulance. A witness to the whole thing stayed and waited for the cops and gave then her testimony telling them that it was clearly the lady who was at fault, and so her testimony should be included in the accident report. My car is totaled. However because the car was older, had 100K miles on it, and was only worth $3K on the books, I only had liability insurance on it. No collision.

Therefore I have to rely on the lady's insurance company to pay me the book value of my car. Here's the trouble: It's been over two weeks, and the accident report is still not available, (which is highly unusual according to a family member of mine who used to be on the force for well over a decade) and I won't get her insurance company to pay for the car until they see that accident report, and it clearly states that the other driver,(their customer) was at fault. But a co-worker of mine just saw on the local news channel two days ago that the very same PD from that very same town had a clash with the BLM group, and the mayor sided against the cops, and it got so stupid that the mayor even told the cops that they could no longer change into their uniforms inside the police station, but instead had to change outside in the parking lot, just to make an example of them to appeaze the BLM group and their supporters.

So many of the cops in that town just quit as a result of this recent turn of events. In fact so many of them quit that they had to bust the detectives back down to being cops again. So now that the cop who was at my accident scene and was supposed to write up the accident report is likely gone, IDK if I'll ever obtain that accident report, and in that case, I'll have to eat that $3K that the lady's insurance company would have owed. This is what the political climate is beginning to do. The liberal mayors are siding with the BLM groups no matter what they do. I will add though that IDK any of the details of the clash that the cops had with the BLM group. But lets face it, it's no secret that many cops all over the USA are getting the short end of the stick, and being treated like crap by the majors due to the trends brought on by a small minority of crooked unelthical cops. So this has just hit home for me now. And this comes immediately after I was out of work for a while without pay due to a bad back injury. In fact, this accident occured while I was on my way to work during my first day back on the job. This sucks!!!!

I hope that you got the witnesses info personally and not just let the officer take it . May have to sue her and the insurance company and subpoena the witness .

I hope that you got the witnesses info personally and not just let the officer take it . May have to sue her and the insurance company and subpoena the witness .
Yes I did. She was nice enough to give me her cell # and first and last name. I'll have to call the body shop where my wrecked car was towed to, to explain to them what's going on, and to ask them what they suggest in order for me to avoid having to pay a collossal storage fee bill. But IDK if that's avoidable since they've had it over 2 weeks. I might have to get it towed to the junkyard to avoid any further storage fees, (which BTW I was counting on the lady's insurance company to pay for if/when they finally saw the accident report).

The thing that's really pathetic is that the Lady who blew the red light by a mile, maintains that she went through "a yellow light". Not only did she blow the red light, but the two cars in front of her also blew through the red light, and she was the third in line, and with a whole lot of distance between the front of her car, and the rear of the second car in line that blew the light.

sue her in small claims - her insurance will have to cover the judgment

Mandatory every 2 years driving tests for people starting at the age 65. I think it's fair because alot of elderly people should not be behind the wheel. Very dangerous they are.

sounds like you need an accident injury lawyer, be sure to start seeing a chiropractor

Mandatory every 2 years driving tests for people starting at the age 65. I think it's fair because alot of elderly people should not be behind the wheel. Very dangerous they are.

Yep. Too hard on the families to convince the old timers to quit driving. I'd be happy if it was just every time they had to renew their license. Every 4 years would probably weed out 90% of the ones that were starting to slip.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep. Too hard on the families to convince the old timers to quit driving. I'd be happy if it was just every time they had to renew their license. Every 4 years would probably weed out 90% of the ones that were starting to slip.

Fuck age.

YOu want to cut down on cock bullshit?

Test IQ and restrict those with less then an 85... accidents reduced by half. No more traffic.

Dumb fuckers with low IQ taking chances and driving poorly create a majority of problems. IMO

Motor vehicles are inherently racist.

Fuck age.

YOu want to cut down on cock bullshit?

Test IQ and restrict those with less then an 85... accidents reduced by half. No more traffic.

Dumb fuckers with low IQ taking chances and driving poorly create a majority of problems. IMO

lol actually I believe speeding is the main cause.

lol actually I believe speeding is the main cause.

That’s what I mean by “taking chances” and speeding.... crossing over 4 lanes of traffic. Stupid ppl who drive like their IQ. 85

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I mean by “taking chances” and speeding.... crossing over 4 lanes of traffic. Stupid ppl who drive like their IQ. 85

So only “stupid people” speed and make careless decisions when driving?

What’s these defund the police people don’t understand is.... without the threat of police and repercussions.... they would perish while in the act of committing there crimes. Because those they victimize within their liberal cities wouldn’t fear any penalties for defending themselves.

defund the police would backfire hard. Click, click.... boom 💥!

What’s these defund the police people don’t understand is.... without the threat of police and repercussions.... they would perish while in the act of committing there crimes. Because those they victimize within their liberal cities wouldn’t fear any penalties for defending themselves.

defund the police would backfire hard. Click, click.... boom 💥!

https://youtu.be/YfjTZLxekig
Right on

The thing that's really pathetic is that the Lady who blew the red light by a mile, maintains that she went through "a yellow light". Not only did she blow the red light, but the two cars in front of her also blew through the red light, and she was the third in line, and with a whole lot of distance between the front of her car, and the rear of the second car in line that blew the light.
A yellow light is a red light. If she saw it was yellow but continued on, she just admitted to “failing to yield the right of way”.

Doesn’t sound likebyou have confirmed the cop is no longer there. You should call and ask. If not, then inquire who is taking over his cases. A cop’s work, notes, etc. remain legally binding and are referenced long after employment.

Get Shredded!
OK guys, I thought that I should give you an update here since many of you chimed in with helpful advice..... I finally obtained the accident report after 17 days. The incompetent cop left the entire report pretty nuetral pitting my story against the other driver's story, and he didn't give the lady a ticket. The only postive thing he did was to include the testimony of the witness who said that it was the lady's fault since she saw her run the red light. But what might be worse is his diagram included with the accident report contradicts his text. In the text he got it right, saying that I hit the woman's car, while in the diagram he drew, it shows the woman's car hitting my car.

So I'm expecting the lady's lawyer to smell blood and feel provoked or invited to challenge the validity of the report since the text contradicts the diagram. The way the bonehead cop wrote up this report might very well invite litigation. Just what I didn't want. I'm going to call her insurance company later on today to see what the adjuster says since he already looked at my car.

OK guys, I thought that I should give you an update here since many of you chimed in with helpful advice..... I finally obtained the accident report after 17 days. The incompetent cop left the entire report pretty nuetral pitting my story against the other driver's story, and he didn't give the lady a ticket. The only postive thing he did was to include the testimony of the witness who said that it was the lady's fault since she saw her run the red light. But what might be worse is his diagram included with the accident report contradicts his text. In the text he got it right, saying that I hit the woman's car, while in the diagram he drew, it shows the woman's car hitting my car.

So I'm expecting the lady's lawyer to smell blood and feel provoked or invited to challenge the validity of the report since the text contradicts the diagram. The way the bonehead cop wrote up this report might very well invite litigation. Just what I didn't want. I'm going to call her insurance company later on today to see what the adjuster says since he already looked at my car.

The vehicles should clearly show who hit who in a t-bone situation. Physical evidence. Screw what barney fife wrote up.

Well it looks like it all finally worked out. The lady's insurance company actually called me, and said that they're giving me $3,100 for the car, (which is good since the book value is $2,700) and they're also paying the $400 for the storage fees and $100 I owed for the towing. I told the body shop to make sure they pay the entire bill before they take the car, and they said it's all set, because they already spoke to them about that. Perfect.

Back