• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st cycle back opinions

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first cycle back in 5 years. Criticism is greatly appreciated.

12week
500mg masteron e200mg test e.
50mg proviron a day split up to 4xs a day every 6 hours
Armidex .5mg twice a week.

PCT
Hcg 3 weeks after last pin
Day 1 750mcg
Day 3 750 mcg
Day 5 750 mcg
Day 7 750mcg
Day 9 500mcg
Nolvadex starts 40mg a day for 18 days
Day 11 500mcg
Day 13 500mcg
Day 15 250mcg
Day 17 250 mcg end HCG
Day 27 20mg Nolva for 14 days

Add test. No AI.

Mast and provi only cycle?? Did you accidentally forget the test??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He has test E in there at 200/wk
I see it now after the Mast. I read it over 2 times and still missed it.

I would have to atleast double the test.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did you mean to put 500mg test, 200mg mast? 200 test is gonna be a waste. Thats a trt dose.
So I'm assuming you meant 500mg test, 200mg mast.
Personally I would up double the mast. So 500mg test, 400mg mast per week. This is a good dosage for both test and mast.

50mg proviron is good, but you really dont need to split it up into 4x / day. Thats gonna be a pain in the ass.
25mg proviron twice a day is fine. AM & PM.
Running both the mast and proviron, you will need very little AI. Possible none. Only bloodwork will tell. .5 armidex twice a week is pretty common tho.

I have heard arguments both for and against running hcg throughout the cycle. Personally I would run the hcg throughout the cycle and continuing through the pct.
If running hcg throughout the whole cycle, 250 - 350iu twice a week is fine if it's good quality pharma. Even 500iu twice a week is fine.
If you have decided to use it solely for pct, the dosage would be 500iu / every other day. 750iu EOD is a bit overkill. You really dont need that much for pct.

I like running hcg throughout my cycle. Keeps the balls from shrinking. I am on trt for life, so I dont need to PCT.
If using hcg for solely for pct, why would you wait for 3 weeks after your last pin? That doesnt make any sense. Same thing for the nolva. If anything start the HCG a week before your actual pct. So hcg at week 12 onward at 500iu EOD for pct.

If running a 12 week cycle, pct should start at week 13 and is generally done for 3 or 4 weeks. Also your nolva dosage is double what it should be for pct. 20 mg / day is more than enough for what you are running. If you dont think thats enough, add Clomid at 50mg / day.
So week 13 onward Nolva at 20mg / day. If you feel you need it add clomid at 50mg / day week 13 onward. HCG at 500iu / EOD from week 12 onward.

Another thing, you are putting your hcg dosage in mcg. I'm sure you meant iu, right? Every bottle of hcg I have ever seen is dosed in iu, not mcg.
The iu conversion for hcg is as follows: 1iu = 100mcg . If you dosed it at 750mcg, that would be 7.5 iu. Obviously thats not gonna do anything for you.

Brother I generally dont post this kindof thing. But there was alot wrong with that cycle you laid out. I dont wanna see you fuck yourself up. Please do your research. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
Not sure what 50mg of Proviron is going to do for you that 500mg of Mast isn't.. kind of a waste of money imo.

I don't really understand your PCT set up.. HCG is measured in IU, not mcg. If that's what's worked for you in the past, then I guess go for it.

Why only 200mg of Test? I'd run 300 minimum and 400-500 would be more optimal.

Apart from all that, you must take into account what type of ester you are going to use, if you use testosterone enanthate, you cannot start the pct in week 13, you should start it in week 15, you will have low levels of testosterone and it will be more effective the PCT

Did you mean to put 500mg test, 200mg mast? 200 test is gonna be a waste. Thats a trt dose.
So I'm assuming you meant 500mg test, 200mg mast.
Personally I would up double the mast. So 500mg test, 400mg mast per week. This is a good dosage for both test and mast.

50mg proviron is good, but you really dont need to split it up into 4x / day. Thats gonna be a pain in the ass.
25mg proviron twice a day is fine. AM & PM.
Running both the mast and proviron, you will need very little AI. Possible none. Only bloodwork will tell. .5 armidex twice a week is pretty common tho.

I have heard arguments both for and against running hcg throughout the cycle. Personally I would run the hcg throughout the cycle and continuing through the pct.
If running hcg throughout the whole cycle, 250 - 350iu twice a week is fine if it's good quality pharma. Even 500iu twice a week is fine.
If you have decided to use it solely for pct, the dosage would be 500iu / every other day. 750iu EOD is a bit overkill. You really dont need that much for pct.

I like running hcg throughout my cycle. Keeps the balls from shrinking. I am on trt for life, so I dont need to PCT.
If using hcg for solely for pct, why would you wait for 3 weeks after your last pin? That doesnt make any sense. Same thing for the nolva. If anything start the HCG a week before your actual pct. So hcg at week 12 onward at 500iu EOD for pct.

If running a 12 week cycle, pct should start at week 13 and is generally done for 3 or 4 weeks. Also your nolva dosage is double what it should be for pct. 20 mg / day is more than enough for what you are running. If you dont think thats enough, add Clomid at 50mg / day.
So week 13 onward Nolva at 20mg / day. If you feel you need it add clomid at 50mg / day week 13 onward. HCG at 500iu / EOD from week 12 onward.

Another thing, you are putting your hcg dosage in mcg. I'm sure you meant iu, right? Every bottle of hcg I have ever seen is dosed in iu, not mcg.
The iu conversion for hcg is as follows: 1iu = 100mcg . If you dosed it at 750mcg, that would be 7.5 iu. Obviously thats not gonna do anything for you.

Brother I generally dont post this kindof thing. But there was alot wrong with that cycle you laid out. I dont wanna see you fuck yourself up. Please do your research. Good luck to you.

I did mean iu for hcg I typed that out wrong. But the reason I would start hcg so late is because I am using test enenthate and I was giving it time to get out of my system. Also the reason the test was so low was because the masteron and proviron free up alot more test so I wouldn't need as much from my understanding. I was considering 500mg of test but like I said I thought that with the masteron and proviron I would get alot more out of it with a little. And as for the Armidex I really probably don't need that the more I think about it

I did mean iu for hcg I typed that out wrong. But the reason I would start hcg so late is because I am using test enenthate and I was giving it time to get out of my system. Also the reason the test was so low was because the masteron and proviron free up alot more test so I wouldn't need as much from my understanding. I was considering 500mg of test but like I said I thought that with the masteron and proviron I would get alot more out of it with a little. And as for the Armidex I really probably don't need that the more I think about it
Nothing wrong with adding prov and mast, it's not necessary but it won't hurt.. I use the combo, both are 2 different drugs.. I don't need much of any AI's with mast and prov, yet depending on the dosage.

I'd ditch the HCG with your PCT and use clomid/tamox

500gs test, with 200 mast and 50 prov is perfect.. Its not aggressive, and you'll most likely feel "good".

Clomid 100/50/50
Tamox 60/60/40/40/20

IML Gear Cream!
I appreciate everyone's input. I actually will make that change.

I appreciate everyone's input. I actually will make that change.

I'm not sure how much time you have available and where you are with your finances, but I would suggest getting pre-blood work, and at 5 weeks I would get blood work again and 4 weeks after your PCT I would get blood work again.. this is not necessary for every cycle, but this would give you some personal notes to reflect on with where you were, what direction you were heading, and where you ultimately ended up..
you will be very satisfied and pleased with yourself that you took this blood work if in the event you wanted to look back in the future at your previous experience..

some things we can just write down in a notebook, other things we need to pay a few extra bucks in order to get a special file

Back