Breonna Taylor another false martyr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    500
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    They found drugs, cash, and guns in ALL of the stash houses!

    They were bringing the drugs from the stash house they got Walker in video carrying them in and out if his car.

    What facts am I making up? Pretty sure everything Iíve stated is all public information
    No drugs were found in her apartment, for the fifth time. Stop making up facts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    500
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    The police were following orders given to them and doing their job. The boyfriend, who wasnít the drug dealer boyfriend, was doing his job (legally armed and protecting himself). This is a tragic accident. I believe many of us who are armed on here would have shot anyone busting through that door. Police could announce themselves past midnight at my door and Iím not hearing anything from my 1st floor bedroom, and then by the time Iím walking down the hall that door starts to open, Iím shooting.

    Shooting blindly through the side off the house, I think we could all agree was reckless, albeit his shots didnít hit anyone and didnít contribute to her death. No knocks warrants are legal, but if not wanted by the public then they need to work on changes. My detective friend, narcotics, says his guys donít like them or use them (but they are allowed to). He said they like to track the people for a safer arrest point and then go to their house for a search. He said the middle of night catching people off guard is from the movies or the 70ís when people were not armed like today.

    Tragic accident. Imo

    LowT
    This is exactly right. Like I said in the other thread that discussed this, in Texas, we would have done the same thing. U heard someone breaking into ur home and u have no idea who it is, shots are being fired.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Registered User
    DragonNRG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    499
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points
    9657772

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    No drugs were found in her apartment, for the fifth time. Stop making up facts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What facts did I make up? No one said their were drugs in her house wtf are you talking about.
    In a few years this post will be considered fascist and somehow racist at the same time.

  4. #34
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,698

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    208
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    420
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    It was a ďNo Knock warrantĒ yet police still provided the courtesy anyways.

    Maybe you live in a big house where you wouldnít hear police knocking but in a 1200 sq ft apartment (if that) you can definitely hear.

    Its a fucked up situation to be in if youíve been breaking the law.
    If youíve truly been following this case then you know Breonna Taylorís house was the stash house for 5 different trap houses.
    The police knew this thatís how they got the warrant, why people keep defending this piece of shit is beyond me.

    She wasnít a saint, she wasnít sleeping in her bed, she was a low life that hung around other low lifeís that ultimately cost her, her life. Letís not forget this chick had a dead body in her car. If sheís so innocent why is MSM downplaying that fact?

    This world has no room for weak ass double standards.
    Dude, I am not disagreeing with you. You need to calm the fuck down. Matter of fact, I agree with what most of your saying and yes I have been following the case (you say it like something I said was out of line). You need to read your own posts, because you are so quick to post that you donít retain what people (me) post. I didnít post anything stating they didnít have a right to be there. The police were doing their job and with what facts they had about her apartment (drug house for short) or that her car was used in a murder (I believe Dodge Charger).

    The facts so far indicate that the boyfriend in her home that night, was not doing anything illegal and had followed the law having a weapon. He was not the guy that the police were hoping was there (the boyfriend who is the felon). So far he isnít connected with her past or the other facts you state and will for argument sake between you and Beast say they are true. That means he might as well been there for a booty call.

    My house is big, but my bedroom door is 25 ft, maybe 30ft From my front door. For argument sake (and I believe this to be true imo), the police did everything right. All I said was that even following all protocol, that I wouldnít have heard them, but I believe walking to the door I would have shot too. I also said that many of us armed here would have shot too.

    That is what makes this tragic for both the police and for him. Neither wanted or intentionally wanted her dead. I finished by saying we ALL should be able to agree that blindly shooting blindly through the side of the apartment is reckless. I couldnít do this in Iraq being that I was in the Marine Corp, nor should the police. Having many police friends, they too agree with this part of the case.

    None of what I said goes against anything you said? Donít be so quick to post. Her history contributed to why they were there. The boyfriend wasnít a part of that. It is tragic that she died. Iíd think both sides could agree to that. Your double standard comment just didnít make sense?

    Just for the record Iíd be happy to pay more taxes to hire more police and build more prisons. Iím not a liberal.

    LowT
    Last edited by LowTman; 10-11-2020 at 02:02 PM.

  5. #35
    Registered User
    DragonNRG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    599
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    499
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points
    9657772

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Dude, I am not disagreeing with you. You need to calm the fuck down. Matter of fact, I agree with what most of your saying and yes I have been following the case (you say it like something I said was out of line). You need to read your own posts, because you are so quick to post that you donít retain what people (me) post. I didnít post anything stating they didnít have a right to be there. The police were doing their job and with what facts they had about her apartment (drug house for short) or that her car was used in a murder (I believe Dodge Charger).

    The facts so far indicate that the boyfriend in her home that night, was not doing anything illegal and had followed the law having a weapon. He was not the guy that the police were hoping was there (the boyfriend who is the felon). So far he isnít connected with her past or the other facts you state and will for argument sake between you and Beast say they are true. That means he might as well been there for a booty call.

    My house is big, but my bedroom door is 25 ft, maybe 30ft From my front door. For argument sake (and I believe this to be true imo), the police did everything right. All I said was that even following all protocol, that I wouldnít have heard them, but I believe walking to the door I would have shot too. I also said that many of us armed here would have shot too.

    That is what makes this tragic for both the police and for him. Neither wanted or intentionally wanted her dead. I finished by saying we ALL should be able to agree that blindly shooting blindly through the side of the apartment is reckless. I couldnít do this in Iraq being that I was in the Marine Corp, nor should the police. Having many police friends, they too agree with this part of the case.

    None of what I said goes against anything you said? Donít be so quick to post. Her history contributed to why they were there. The boyfriend wasnít a part of that. It is tragic that she died. Iíd think both sides could agree to that. Your double standard comment just didnít make sense?

    Just for the record Iíd be happy to pay more taxes to hire more police and build more prisons. Iím not a liberal.

    LowT
    I quoted your post but it was more toward Beast since heís the one advocating how sheís innocent and it seems you were agreeing with him. I am calm.

    Youíre right Breonnas ex is the one they were after but they have several recorded calls of all of them scheduling and picking up at their trap houses. This much is in transcript.

    The phone calls recorded from her ex in jail telling her to get ready to bail him out. The boyfriend says he wasnít part of it but the fact is either him or Breonna were shooting at police and he blamed her.
    Last edited by DragonNRG; 10-11-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    In a few years this post will be considered fascist and somehow racist at the same time.

  6. #36
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,698

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    208
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    420
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    I quoted your post but it was more toward Beast since heís the one advocating how sheís innocent and it seems you were agreeing with him. I am calm.

    Youíre right Breonnas ex is the one they were after but they have several recorded calls of all of them scheduling and picking up at their trap houses. This much is in transcript.

    The phone calls recorded from her ex in jail telling her to get ready to bail him out. The boyfriend says he wasnít part of it but the fact is either him or Breonna were shooting at police and he blamed her.
    See. We agree.

    And yes they had every reason to be there, transcripts, surveillance video and past history. No argument there. They were there doing their job, had no intention of killing her, the new boyfriend fired his gun and she got killed in the process. A tragic accident.

    I believe the transcripts indicated that they called off the search due to the turn of events, however, multiple warrants were served that night. At the other house, ďmarijuana, assorted pills, crack cocaine, cash and surveillance cameras were taken from the propertyĒ. was done at the other apartment about the same time.

    If I was that guy, Iíd be blaming her too. Her actions leading up to that day brought the police to her door that night. He is blaming her because he knows the truth about her past relationship with her ex boyfriend. Iím guessing he believed it never stopped (my opinion not fact)

    He said in his interview with the news, ďI was afraid it was her past boyfriendĒ and it is also in the police report. Some people carry 24/7, I carry based on what I am doing and where I am going. He knew Jamarcus Glover was a bad dude and legally was prepared. Unfortunately, he shot at a Police Officer with back up on the other side of that door, not Jamarcus Glover and she was killed.

    Tragic accident.

    LowT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LowTman; 10-11-2020 at 07:11 PM.

  7. #37
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,433

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,538
    Thanked in
    898 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    If she was the shooter, how does that change anything? How does it change that they didnít hear the police announce and fired in self-defense because they believed it to be an intruder?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Retard alert ^^^^
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Similar Threads

  1. Breanna Taylor
    By lifter6973 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2020, 01:02 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2020, 06:12 AM
  3. Looking at the bodybuilding career of Vince Taylor
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2019, 11:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums