• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

13 Charged in Alleged Plot to Kidnap Michigan Governor

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This feels exactly like Jussie Smollette...

I dont buy this for a second...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/6-cha...Z24XmrCqaGBZ3K3imleDw5UTJRs5ld-piZsIrlA8zUUf4

michigan-gov-whitmer-700x420.jpg

The FBI broke up a conspiracy to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, federal and state authorities said.
U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Michigan Andrew Birge told reporters on Oct. 8 that the six men who were arrested and charged “conspired to kidnap the governor from her vacation home in the Western District of Michigan before the November election.”
FBI special agent Richard Trask II wrote in an affidavit that agents became aware early this year that a group of people were discussing violently overthrowing certain government and law enforcement components. The group included Ty Garbin, 24, Adam Fox, 37, and Barry Croft, 44, residents of Michigan and Delaware, respectively.
Fox and Croft connected online and agreed to join forces to unite in violent action against multiple state governments they thought were violating the U.S. Constitution, according to the affidavit.
The men and approximately 13 others gathered in Dublin, Ohio, on June 6 for a meeting. A confidential human source, or a spy for the FBI, was present.
The group allegedly discussed creating a new society and ways to bring it forth, some peaceful and some not.
“At one point, several members talked about state governments they believed were violating the U.S. Constitution, including the government of Michigan and Governor Gretchen Whitmer,” Trask II wrote. Several members discussed “murdering ‘tyrants’ or ‘taking’ a sitting governor.”
From top left clockwise, Adam Fox, Daniel Harris, Kaleb Franks, and Ty Garbin, (Kent County Jail) Deciding they needed more personnel, Fox reached out to a Michigan militia group that was already known to the FBI because they were trying to get addresses of local law enforcement officers. At the time, a member of the militia group interviewed by the FBI expressed concern about the group’s plans and agreed to become a spy.
Fox, coordinating with Croft, met with members of the group during the month of June. During a June 18 meeting, according to audio recorded by the second human informant, Fox told Garbin and the spy that he planned to attack the state Capitol in Lansing and wanted help from the militia.
During a phone call four days prior, Fox said he needed 200 men to storm the Capitol and take hostages, including Whitmer. Fox said they would try her for treason and planned to execute her before the Nov. 3 elections.
Later that month, Fox and his girlfriend, and two other men who were charged in the plot—Kaleb Franks, 26, and Brandon Caserta, 32, both of Michigan—along with the human informant, attended a training exercise in Munith, Michigan, at the home of a militia member.
Franks left after the training. Other people were told to leave if they weren’t willing to participate in attacks against the government and in kidnapping politicians. They didn’t leave.
Other trainings took place, which included discussions of how to execute violence against the government and politicians. The plan later changed to target Whitmer’s summer residence, with Fox describing it as a “Snatch and grab, man.” Individuals conducted surveillance of the vacation home and looked at areas where they could set an explosive along the way.
They planned to take her to a secure location in Wisconsin for the “trial.”
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel speaks during a news conference in Lansing, Mich., on March 5, 2020. (David Eggert/AP Photo) Multiple search warrants were executed as part of the probe into the plot, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel told reporters at the Oct. 8 press conference.
“Our efforts uncovered elaborate plans to endanger the lives of law enforcement officers, government officials, and the broader public,” she said.
The other man charged was identified as Daniel Harris, 23, of Michigan.
Attorneys for the men weren’t listed on a federal court database. The six face up to life in prison if convicted.
In one video posted online, Caserta speaks to the camera in an anarchist flag on the wall behind him.
In the video, he called on people to stop supporting government officials. In another video in front of an anarchist flag, he says he sees the Declaration of Independence as “an anarchist document.” He also said he isn’t a supporter of President Donald Trump.
Brandon Caserta in a mugshot. (Kent County Jail) Brian Titus, a friend of Fox, told MLive.com that he recently offered him a job and a place to stay. He said Fox talked about being in a militia.
“This is insane,” Titus said. “Who would plan something like that unless you’re not in the right mind?”
Another seven individuals linked to the militia group, Wolverine Watchmen, face state terrorism charges, Nessel announced.
They were identified as Paul Bellar, 21; Shawn Fix, 38; Eric Molitor, 36; Michael Null, 38; William Null, 38; Pete Musico, 42; and Joseph Morrison, 42. They all face at least 20 years in prison if convicted. Musico and Morrison face up to 40 years.
The Nulls and Molitor were arraigned on Oct. 8. Their bonds were set at $250,000. Musico and Morrison were scheduled to be arraigned on Oct. 8. Fix is in custody and his arraignment was pending.
According to the group’s website, which is no longer live, “A well-armed citizenry is the best form of Homeland Security and can better deter crime, invasion, terrorism, and tyranny.”
The group didn’t respond to a request for comment.
Whitmer, at a separate press conference, thanked law enforcement for disrupting the alleged plot.
She said she hoped the charges would lead to convictions, “bringing these sick and depraved men to justice.”
State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, a Republican, wrote on Twitter that “a threat against our Governor is a threat against us all.”
“We condemn those who plotted against her and our government. They are not patriots. There is no honor in their actions,” he wrote. “They are criminals and traitors, and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”
Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber

Thats a sketchy looking group

Of COURSE u don't believe it. Everything is a conspiracy.
But if they were Biden supporters, it would be 100% true huh?

Of COURSE u don't believe it. Everything is a conspiracy.
But if they were Biden supporters, it would be 100% true huh?

Did u bother to read the article? He said he isn’t a Trump supporter.

I can believe it, but also it was FBI and they like to bait and trap people so they didnt stop them from actually attempting to kidnap anyone they only caught them trying to purchase explosives

I can believe it, but also it was FBI and they like to bait and trap people so they didnt stop them from actually attempting to kidnap anyone they only caught them trying to purchase explosives

The FBI is corrupt as fuck.

Why didn't they try to assasinate her? Who want that stupid bitch to take care of everyday.....

I don’t see how kidnapping and incompetent, power hungry cunt would lead to a civil war. Michigan would probably thank them boys had they went through with it.

wonder what her vacation spot looks like, I bet it’s worth millions. Wonder how she made so much money. Being governor of a broke ass state like Michigan? 🤔

Here again, angry citizens feeling the need to act. Feeling as if the constitution needs defending.

Having lost faith in the government, they wanted to act.

I would expect more situations like this as organization continues among disenfranchised citizens feeling compelled to do act.

But it’s okay for anarchy in the streets with no sign of LE. Destruction. Burning. And murder.

Let’s leave these animals alone until it’s “out of their system.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Ya'll need to go to a gunshow sometime lotta disgruntled folks talking "crazy" all the time. There's alot more fuck the gov kinda folks out there like these fellas, whole lot of vets pissed. I'm surprised civil war hasn't broke out yet when it does oh boy its gonna be a rough one.

Did u bother to read the article? He said he isn’t a Trump supporter.
First of all...the source of this article..The Epoch Times.... how fucking insane of a source can you get?
From WIKI:

The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times

Secondly---I'm not gonna argue about who they're voting for--it's fucking OBVIOUS.
These are the same filthy animals that tried to storm City Hall with guns cuz they were butt hurt about their state being shut down.

"Stand back and stand by"
THIS IS EXACTLY WHO TRUMP WAS TALKING TO!

Precisely

I guarantee you an FBI agent had infiltrated the militia. Came up with the idea, plotted the whole thing. Tried to get as many as they could to agree to go along and then staged the explosives purchase from another FBI agent, who were monitoring the plot all along

Entraptment and creating crisis. Julian Assange proved this time and time and time again that this is what they are doing.

FBI and Rogue CIA are behind alot of these "terrorists" they magically catch. Or think about the guy sending fake bombs to CNN reporters and he had a van full of Trump stickers LMFAO.

Only Kilsong can't sift through how fake this all is.

This shows just how nutty the far right is so they should not really be talking about the far left. The best spot to be is right in the middle and hardly anyone is there as this country is so damn polarized.

This shows just how nutty the far right is so they should not really be talking about the far left. The best spot to be is right in the middle and hardly anyone is there as this country is so damn polarized.

You realize the whole fucking story is bullshit don’t you? If we shook your empty little muppet head would it rattle like rocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precisely

I guarantee you an FBI agent had infiltrated the militia. Came up with the idea, plotted the whole thing. Tried to get as many as they could to agree to go along and then staged the explosives purchase from another FBI agent, who were monitoring the plot all along

Come on man! You can't live your life thinking things like this. Sometimes things are REAL.
Well put.
Right down the middle is so much easier.

You go ahead and believe CNN, FOX and MSDNC

I'm gonna take Assange's word for it....

22414431_439814476415255_1949278770_n.jpg

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/assange-las-vegas-shooting-fbi-terrorism/

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange weighed in on last Sunday night’s deadly mass shooting in Las Vegas, and he pointed out that the FBI has a sordid history of targeting mentally ill and emotionally unstable individuals

DLXu4qYX0AE8vkg

[h=1]The FBI is 'manufacturing terrorism cases' on a greater scale than ever before[/h]
https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-is-manufacturing-terrorism-cases-2016-6?r=UK

As far as being in the ‘middle’..... it’s called bandwagon. Y’all want them participation awards and to make sure you are on the winning team without having to actually develop your own opinion.

These days, being rational, logical and suspicious of motivation makes you ‘far right’. It’s laughable.

right is right

left is wrong

end of story

Oh boy....
Be well Wes...be well.
(seriously)

The far left cries about establishment in the government... at the same time they call the one president who is actually not part of the establishment a dictator and censor and label anyone who disagrees with them.

🤯

dumb.... liberals are fuckin stupid and worthless.

Get Shredded!
Gretchen is part of the establishment but because she’s a democrat when the people she is oppressing stand up against it they are labeled far right

haha

But yet Wes and those of us that question everything (even after we are proven correct) are labeled tin foil hat conspiracy theorists.

yet again

the left (far and center) are full of dumbfounded dipshit morons that deserve the enslavement from the corporations that will rule over them in their future communist utopian wet dream.

Stooooooopid

Oh boy....
Be well Wes...be well.
(seriously)

I'm sure Hillary Clinton said she wanted to Drone Julian and shut down Wikileaks because they were telling lies, right? LOL

You're the same guy that thought the Juicy Smollette story was real hahahahaha. Still watch Empire after an episode of Glee?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

Well yeah.. on GB I, LIKE MILLIONS of other people thought Jessie's story was real.
As soon as it became clear it was bullshit I hated him like everybody else.
Never heard of him or that tv show prior.
The gay community isn't even behind him with this bullshit.

Well yeah.. on GB I, LIKE MILLIONS of other people thought Jessie's story was real.

I like millions of other people knew it was fake the second we heard it.

It's all about perception sir and cognitive dissonance. You keep saying the "right" and Im an Independent. I learned enough studying Wikileaks and Assanges releases (which by the way are the only "news" source with 100% accuracy in the World. Once you have knowledge and understanding you see through the little holes really really quickly.

They are only able to fool the willing participants of our population. Those who believe a newspaper article word for word.

No surprise the two gays of the forum would rather sit on the fence....

haha buuuurrrnnn.

the reality is this.... those that oppose trump are either bandwagon scared bitches or thrive in a “global economy”.... trump won the election because the electoral college recognized that most people do NOT thrive in the globalist concept but depend on local/National economies to SURVIVE!

it’s easy .... a person who thrives in a globalist conceptual economy can also thrive in a working national economy (which is what Trump was elected to improve or bring back from the dead). Those that cannot pick up and move or secure financial foundations when local markets crash will not be able to survive in this great global economic market concept. They want borders and law and order and a stronger economy for LIFE security. Because they live everyday in the real world.

you shut down the state and shit on your local economic market and wonder why people want your head on a stake.

this is what democrats don’t understand... this is why Trump wins in 2020, again!

Funny. Not being an extreme left or extreme right is sitting on the fence? Sounds like the same logic that people who know COVID isn’t as bad as the have led the public to believe are percieved to think it is an all out hoax.

If only people could be where I am, standing outside this mess watching two groups of rabid dogs arguing which group has rabies.

Without conservatism there is no liberalism.... no businesses to loot, no nations to destroy.

being “right down the middle” is now considered far right.

the best way to end the conversation and get back to finding solutions (which is what conservatives do) is to accept and oblige the labels ‘they‘ give you.

im a conservative (along with everyone else) so that snow flake liberals can exist. And I have rabies. For without the ‘far right’ there’d be no dogs to spread rabies because we’d be eating them in order to survive.

As usual I’m confused.

Fuck it. Actually I’m glad I’m confused. I’m beginning to think all you mother fuckers are crazy!!!! Lol Just j/king

Back