• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injectable winstrol

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I’m newer to injectable winstrol and bought a cycle worth of (milky) color.
My question is do I have to heat it up sometimes due to it thickening? Tried to pin it this AM and couldn’t barely push any through. Anyone have experience with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I’m newer to injectable winstrol and bought a cycle worth of (milky) color.
My question is do I have to heat it up sometimes due to it thickening? Tried to pin it this AM and couldn’t barely push any through. Anyone have experience with this.

Shake it before drawing. The winstrol settles. I prefer the oil, much smother and no pip.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

water based inj. winny should be thin, really looks just like milk. it should be easily drawn and injected. never heard of it doing this unless it was oil based. wrap it in a heating pad and shake it up good-should thin right out- if it doesn't, somethings wrong imo. And prepare for a nice burn when injected boss- good luck!

Very common for water based drugs to clog your pins.
2 things help me.. mix it with other injectables to dilute the volume.. (test or whatever) hold the syringe perpendicular to the floor so all the crystals don't gather at the needle at 1 time.

also... Stay away from those quads. Or don't and enjoy....

Remind me again why the average guy would inject an oral drug like winstrol when it is just a suspended oral anyway? That is some painful shit!

Remind me again why the average guy would inject an oral drug like winstrol when it is just a suspended oral anyway? That is some painful shit!
good question Coach. i'm doing some oral right now that works just fine. And for me, the pleasure's not worth the pain, but to each his own, I guess?

Shake it before drawing. The winstrol settles. I prefer the oil, much smother and no pip.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

LOL because when you inject it has a 24 hour half life opposed if you drank the stuff and I actually only has a Half-life of only six hours.

LOL because when you inject it has a 24 hour half life opposed if you drank the stuff and I actually only has a Half-life of only six hours.

Hmmm....so injecting a drug changes it’s chemical structure. Ok.

If you can’t hack the injectable use oral! But if you want to shred fast injectable is your go to.

That’s like saying this I use Tren E injectable So since I can’t hack the shot I’ll just use it orally.
Cmon guys You all know your not getting mg to mg by using it orally.

Does oral work? Absolutely but if you want to get everything out of it the shot is your best friend.

Also I know everyone says it’s painful, but I disagree. Yes it has a baby bit of pip at least the stuff that I have. And trust me it’s legit shit from a very known source on here.

This is the second time I’ve only used injectable. So yes I am sort of a newbie on inject winny but I do my research before I even try anything. I’ve been in the game for a very long time.

Also look up the research on inject winny from Dave palumbo and Tony huge.

Plus just to prove my point my last cycle I used guicol based winny inject And in a matter of three weeks I cut down 17lbs

Hmmm....so injecting a drug changes it’s chemical structure. Ok.

I’m not being a dick or anything all I am saying is do your research. There is 100% a difference in half life And this is what keeps your blood and milligram to milligram stable.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m not being a dick or anything all I am saying is do your research. There is 100% a difference in half life And this is what keeps your blood and milligram to milligram stable.

You should cite that research for us bro. Some of us haven’t been in the game as long as you and don’t have the knowledge about gear that you clearly posses.

Injectable Winstrol has a longer half life than oral. This isn't something new.. easy to find with a google search.

CoachCabo is incorrect.

Pretty sure one needs to make a statement to be correct or incorrect.

You should cite that research for us bro. Some of us haven’t been in the game as long as you and don’t have the knowledge about gear that you clearly posses.

I’d be happy to research for you if you couldn’t get an answer to a question. First google it, then if you can’t find anything (which you will) I’d be happy to post an article

Im no expert but heres my .2 on Winstrol

-Injectable works better than oral (5-10% if i had to guess)

- injectable water winny works better than oil

- i would recomend water based winny in Amps , not 10ml vials (less prone to infection)

-i would not mix water and oil in same syringe

-winstrol is NOT a fat burner

- inj absorbs better than oral.

- its normal for waterbased inj to clog, personally it never happened to me , i used 25g and Desma winny. ,
Zero pip , no clogging , expensive af.

No you do not need to heat it. the size syringe you need to ude depends on the quality of the profuct and who made it. I've seen water based winny be fine in a 28 and one that woul go into nothing smaller than a 22

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

In the 80s I had Winstrol V by Sterling Winthrop. That stuff was magic. Compared to the oral it was much more powerful mg/mg.
No doubt the injectable stanazolol is better.
Trick that was well known years ago but guys don't seem to know today. With injectable water based winstrol or water based test suspension, which is an incredible form of testosterone that people avoid because of the after injection pain. All you need to do is mix in about a quarter of a CC of injectable B12 per 2 cc of suspension or winstrol and there will be no pip at all.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back