Gear Church


It is time

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: It is time

  1. #61
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    344
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    513
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    7268360

    Figure out the exact exercises and movements that make the pain flare and avoid them.

    If squats bother it try smith squats, if that bothers it try hack squats, if that bothers it try leg press. Something has to work.

    Take time off the movements that bother you and focus on what you can do. You will heal, it just takes some time. Might have to avoid some exercises, but do what you can, and be grateful its not worse.

    Best of luck with the recovery, this is usually any where from 6-8 weeks, start focusing on things you dont normally do, example: lunges, balance, cardio, more food, more isolation, abs, etc. You got a great physique dont give up, warrior mindset brother


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,691
    Thanked in
    3,932 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    zepp is right on all points


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    88HerculesGenes88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    1,444

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    These things have worked for me

    Stop doing all pulling rom
    Wear a Compression sleeve
    Use ice 2-3 times a day
    Apply pressure to pressure points (arrasti style massaging)

    Also a very small amount of hgh can help these injuries but it’s a trial and error type of scenario in my experience


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hgh is out of my budget range but, I figured it could be beneficial to healing faster.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    88HerculesGenes88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    1,444

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by rayschray12 View Post
    bro...bicep tendonitis sucks but def workable. high volume sets and LOTS of stretching...you can find some PT stuff online...but yeah man..Ive had it on both sides over the years. sucks..but like i said..workable.

    and dude...you are killing it..looking good homie!!
    I've been learning different PT stuff now and stretching a lot, along with light weight movements to stimulate blood flow to the area.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    88HerculesGenes88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    1,444

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Figure out the exact exercises and movements that make the pain flare and avoid them.

    If squats bother it try smith squats, if that bothers it try hack squats, if that bothers it try leg press. Something has to work.

    Take time off the movements that bother you and focus on what you can do. You will heal, it just takes some time. Might have to avoid some exercises, but do what you can, and be grateful its not worse.

    Best of luck with the recovery, this is usually any where from 6-8 weeks, start focusing on things you dont normally do, example: lunges, balance, cardio, more food, more isolation, abs, etc. You got a great physique dont give up, warrior mindset brother


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly it seems like everything does after an extended period but, I'm definitely not just going to sit here, doing mobility exercises and stretching/rolling, started doing light curls and lateral raises today with like 2-8lb dumbbells at home and hitting some band work for chest. I plan on lunging a lot on our family walks, squatting with my wife on my shoulders, hitting a lot of calves and abs.
    There's no fucking way I'm quitting, my son, daughter and wife are all looking up to me. My kids need to learn to live with passion and this is how I will teach them to chase their dreams.

  6. #66
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    344
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    513
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    7268360

    Quote Originally Posted by 88HerculesGenes88 View Post
    Honestly it seems like everything does after an extended period but, I'm definitely not just going to sit here, doing mobility exercises and stretching/rolling, started doing light curls and lateral raises today with like 2-8lb dumbbells at home and hitting some band work for chest. I plan on lunging a lot on our family walks, squatting with my wife on my shoulders, hitting a lot of calves and abs.
    There's no fucking way I'm quitting, my son, daughter and wife are all looking up to me. My kids need to learn to live with passion and this is how I will teach them to chase their dreams.
    Thats what I like to hear! Make that light weight hurt, watch some Lee Haney videos, he was the master at building extreme amounts of muscle from the lightest weights he could

    And bands are a great idea as well

    Avoid bodyweight exercises like pull ups and push ups


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    88HerculesGenes88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    1,444

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fucking lunges and short sprints had my legs so fucking pumped. Gonna do it again today during our family walk since I'm not actually sore right now. Maybe I'll put my son on my shoulders for lunges this time. The arm/shoulder are feeling really good today, usually hitting a double bicep would hurt in my arm and shoulder a little bit, today, nothing, I know I know, I'm not gonna rush into anything, just continue recovery and then slowly start to actually lift but, just focus on form and the mind muscle connection along with squeezing.

  8. #68
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,391

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,640
    Thanked in
    2,419 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good man.

    Quote Originally Posted by 88HerculesGenes88 View Post
    Fucking lunges and short sprints had my legs so fucking pumped. Gonna do it again today during our family walk since I'm not actually sore right now. Maybe I'll put my son on my shoulders for lunges this time. The arm/shoulder are feeling really good today, usually hitting a double bicep would hurt in my arm and shoulder a little bit, today, nothing, I know I know, I'm not gonna rush into anything, just continue recovery and then slowly start to actually lift but, just focus on form and the mind muscle connection along with squeezing.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    88HerculesGenes88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    1,444

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm not done yet!

  10. #70
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,391

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,640
    Thanked in
    2,419 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bring it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 88HerculesGenes88 View Post
    I'm not done yet!

Similar Threads

  1. Long time lurker, first time poster
    By BK9 in forum New Members
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-08-2021, 09:24 PM
  2. First time order now long time customer!
    By Thebeast_81 in forum Basicstero
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 09:40 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-26-2015, 11:30 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 05:22 PM
  5. Long Time Lurker, First Time Member
    By rkg-pua in forum New Members
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums