• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injectable Superdrol

MSmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My current source just added injectable superdrol to their list and I’m interested in it. I have experience with oral SD but not inject. So the reason I’m posting is I’m wondering what your experiences were with it? What dosages did you run it and how did you feel? What did it compare to for you personally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use it near the end of a cycle, two injections of 10mg on heavy days (early morning and 2pm five of seven days a week). I can use it for about three weeks before the sides come on like a freight train; in my case they are fatigue, lethargy, and painful back-pump. I love it up to that point though.

Please bear in mind that I am an extreme/endurance athlete and not a bodybuilder.

Last edited:
I started at 12.5 mg every 12 hrs...too much!! Runny nose, lethargy, just sick feeling. Dropped it to half... perfect makes u strong af and high endurance, nice physique

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ive never tried this compound but sound like something i should give a go. From what ive read this isnt something you should run for to long in your cycle.

I've done both. did oral @10 mg ed for 4 weeks. def. a good" plateau buster " if that makes sense. started @ 30 mgs and had terrible sides-lethargy,fatigue- just too much. 10 was very managable FOR ME. def. like the inj. better. for pwo 20 mgs about 30 mins. before w/o. mostly just used it for this purpose-didn't do it ed. just on w/o days. def. gives a good burst of strength. don't know how it would be for maint. or ed use. think oral would be better for that. just my opinion. good luck and be careful,that's some strong shit. did 40 mgs by mistake and got WAY to jacked. the best part of inj. is it's in and out quickly imo. again,good luck!

Usually same dose or sometimes even less as it doesn’t have a second pass through liver. Start with 10mg and go from there.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com
not disagreeing w/u, but w/oral i only needed 10 mgs ed. W/inj. needed 20mgs pwo, but was only doing eod so...... just me and everybody's a little diff.-imagine that-lol

I have used both a couple of times and I prefer the injectable over the oral but hate having to inject daily so I only play around with sdrol as a pre-wo I dont blast it like a cycle anymore. When I use, I vary doses from 10-20 mg a day for both methods, the gains are the same for both, the sides were marginally less with injectable VS oral.

As if pulling 1.6 mls of a solution for pwo wouldn't be a good clue

that would actually be about 65 mgs@40 mg/ml, but i get ur point,i think man we must be bored-lol

Last edited:
that would actually be about 65 mgs@40 mg/ml, but i get ur point,i think man we must be bored-lol
I thought I remembered mine being 25mg/ml. I've been wrong once before so it's theoretically possible

I thought I remembered mine being 25mg/ml. I've been wrong once before so it's theoretically possible

mines 40 from GC, but it's no big deal bro!

Back