EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 270
  1. #226
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,059
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,837
    Thanked in
    1,620 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    I dose at 4am and had labs drawn at 7:05am- 3 hours and 5 minutes

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I was talking about the testosterone numbers not the gh. I read and didnít see it listed maybe I skipped passed it but wanted to know how many days after the 225 shot did you pull bloods
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  2. #227
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12232977

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I was talking about the testosterone numbers not the gh. I read and didnít see it listed maybe I skipped passed it but wanted to know how many days after the 225 shot did you pull bloods
    I dose 0.3ml Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I pulled labs Monday morning before my Monday dose.

    So the last dose was Friday.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  3. #228
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,359

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,729
    Thanked in
    2,681 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Lol, I feel fine. I do it at around 4 am and go back to sleep until 6:30 then head out to get labs drawn. After labs are done, I have my cofee and start the day so it doesn't wane on me to much.

    But yes, dosing above 4iu daily if I dose it mid day I'm so sleepy!

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I am going to do 10ius pd for 80 days and see what happens. I will work up to 10ius. I know it sounds crazy. I've heard many people doing 10ius though. 20ius pd of serostim for good ol' Rich. I am pretty sure thats 25-30ius generics per day

    I've put it off so long. I wanted to maximize results with AAS only. Sitting at 238 12% bf at 6'0. LET'S GOOO.
    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CompoundLifts31; 04-05-2021 at 05:40 PM.

  4. #229
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,359

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,729
    Thanked in
    2,681 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Btw @Elit3Swagg

    All the things you've done for this board in such a short time is straight killer bro.

    People Should be singing your praises. We need more members like you HOLDING LABS ACCOUNTABLE. I get so tired of the "I got my pack and I know everything is amazing" shit.

    Ive only pulled bloods and posted 3x in almost ten years so you're killin me bro...

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  5. #230
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,760
    Thanked in
    9,656 Posts
    Rep Points
    685306079

    Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    Same here, I done my first 10iu serum test here recently and it had me dragging to where I had to take a nap mid day.
    Happens every time! Even during experiment, you can see my progression of gh daily until I reached it 3 days weekly. Also I agree w compoundlifts: you sure do a lot of stuff for ASF and deserve good health, luck, and happiness

    Cheers !

    Max

  6. #231
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12232977

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I am going to do 10ius pd for 80 days and see what happens. I will work up to 10ius. I know it sounds crazy. I've heard many people doing 10ius though. 20ius pd of serostim for good ol' Rich. I am pretty sure thats 25-30ius generics per day

    I've put it off so long. I wanted to maximize results with AAS only. Sitting at 238 12% bf at 6'0. LET'S GOOO.
    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Btw @Elit3Swagg

    All the things you've done for this board in such a short time is straight killer bro.

    People Should be singing your praises. We need more members like you HOLDING LABS ACCOUNTABLE. I get so tired of the "I got my pack and I know everything is amazing" shit.

    Ive only pulled bloods and posted 3x in almost ten years so you're killin me bro...

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Let's goooo!! Dude that' is going to be one heck of a ride. Hope you have some t4 handy, really interested in seeing how you feel on those dosages.

    I appreciate the kind words man, it's been a fun ride. Really looking forward to seeing what else I can do going forward. Always looking to feel good while still trying out new gear with different protocols.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Happens every time! Even during experiment, you can see my progression of gh daily until I reached it 3 days weekly. Also I agree w compoundlifts: you sure do a lot of stuff for ASF and deserve good health, luck, and happiness

    Cheers !

    Max
    Thank you Max, you are the king, I draw alot of inspiration from you and what you do brother.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  7. #232
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,760
    Thanked in
    9,656 Posts
    Rep Points
    685306079

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Let's goooo!! Dude that' is going to be one heck of a ride. Hope you have some t4 handy, really interested in seeing how you feel on those dosages.

    I appreciate the kind words man, it's been a fun ride. Really looking forward to seeing what else I can do going forward. Always looking to feel good while still trying out new gear with different protocols. Thank you Max, you are the king, I draw alot of inspiration from you and what you do brother.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk


    Max

  8. #233
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12232977

    One week down!

    And the cycle is coming together!

    Currently it's looking like this.

    Test E - 225mg weekly
    DHB - 300mg weekly (Juice Pal!)
    Epistane - 30mg Daily
    Provi - 25mg Daily

    HGH - 6.66iu Monday/Wednesday /Friday
    IGF-LR3 - 60mcg Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday

    Man, I have to step back sometimes and just appreciate life, this cycle and this sport. Just greatful for each day.

    I'm feeling great, and diet is always on point, as I pretty much eat the same thing daily with the exception of dinner.



    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  9. #234
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,760
    Thanked in
    9,656 Posts
    Rep Points
    685306079

    EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    One week down!

    And the cycle is coming together!

    Currently it's looking like this.

    Test E - 225mg weekly
    DHB - 300mg weekly (Juice Pal!)
    Epistane - 30mg Daily
    Provi - 25mg Daily

    HGH - 6.66iu Monday/Wednesday /Friday
    IGF-LR3 - 60mcg Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday

    Man, I have to step back sometimes and just appreciate life, this cycle and this sport. Just greatful for each day.

    I'm feeling great, and diet is always on point, as I pretty much eat the same thing daily with the exception of dinner.



    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    You definitely need to keep me updated on the Dhb- epistane- and Lr3:Gh style your using. It looks frackin great . I have used dhb but not a lot of experience with it. This is a nice solid cruise; I found out that with the right combo of gh and other factors ; you can get even bigger than large AAS cycles . It costs more but, who would like to grow while only using low toxicity items ?? Verra nice Swagg!!

    Max

  10. #235
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12232977

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    You definitely need to keep me updated on the Dhb- epistane- and Lr3:Gh style your using. It looks frackin great . I have used dhb but not a lot of experience with it. This is a nice solid cruise; I found out that with the right combo of gh and other factors ; you can get even bigger than large AAS cycles . It costs more but, who would like to grow while only using low toxicity items ?? Verra nice Swagg!!

    Max
    Will defitnly do so bro.

    This "enhanced cruise" has been fun man, less risk and still producing gains. Feeling great is my ultimate goal.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  11. #236
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12232977

    Another week down, and feeling good. I forgot what quality IGF felt like I feel full and vascularity is through the roof. I have viens on veins. Even with a slight surplus I am leaning out.

    Hope everyone is doing well, l I know my updates have been few and far I between but work has been rediculous.

    Still reviewing the Stimulate product from IML and it seems to really help me push past that 1:00pm feeling. Looking forward to writing up my findings.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  12. #237
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,694

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,777
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,650
    Thanked in
    1,847 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Those EuroPharmacies peptides are the best around period. Iíve tried several peptides over the years but man those are so good. Awesome work so far!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #238
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12232977

    Thinking of updating my method of taking the IGF and HGH.

    Currently I'm alternating days with:

    Monday - Wednesday - Friday - 6.66iu hgh

    Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - Sunday - IGF


    I'm thinking of doing the following:

    3.33iu HGH/ed Mornings upon waking.
    IGF-LR3 about 6 hours later everyday.

    Thoughts?





    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  14. #239
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    432

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    364
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    324
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Rep Points
    5377701

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Thinking of updating my method of taking the IGF and HGH.

    Currently I'm alternating days with:

    Monday - Wednesday - Friday - 6.66iu hgh

    Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday - Sunday - IGF


    I'm thinking of doing the following:

    3.33iu HGH/ed Mornings upon waking.
    IGF-LR3 about 6 hours later everyday.

    Thoughts?





    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    That would definitely be a good protocol, are you working out later on the day? I assume youíll use IGF-LR3 PWO?

  15. #240
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12232977

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    That would definitely be a good protocol, are you working out later on the day? I assume youíll use IGF-LR3 PWO?
    I workout at around 11:30 everyday, and would pin the IGF Post.

    Currently on my IGF and HGH days I pin Post as well.

    I suppose there are so many different ways to run IGF with HGH, I am just trying to find my sweet spot.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Frank Zane's home gym tour
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2019, 10:10 AM
  2. Guns N' Roses-Not in this Lifetime Tour
    By chubbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 09:32 PM
  3. Bronsons 2015 fuck off and farewell tour..
    By charles bronson in forum The Pit
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 07:28 PM
  4. Thoughts From the Post Olympia IFBB Tour
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums