• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Get Shredded!
I workout at around 11:30 everyday, and would pin the IGF Post.

Currently on my IGF and HGH days I pin Post as well.

I suppose there are so many different ways to run IGF with HGH, I am just trying to find my sweet spot.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Aha, yeah that makes sense! Like you said there are so many ways and i don’t know which one is better. I really liked pre workout also, but was it the most efficient way? I don’t know

IGF & HGH is are really nice combo, you won’t run into insulin resistance issues and you don’t need as much MG of AAS.

Aha, yeah that makes sense! Like you said there are so many ways and i don’t know which one is better. I really liked pre workout also, but was it the most efficient way? I don’t know

IGF & HGH is are really nice combo, you won’t run into insulin resistance issues and you don’t need as much MG of AAS.
IGF alongside HGH is my all time favorite combo, the vaculatiy, constant hardness, and that full look is such a great feeling.

Now to tweak the dosages and timing to enhance the feeling!

Well it has been a while since I've updated.

I've been on the road the last few weeks, so training has been a little creative, igf and hgh is going strong. Actually about to finish this IGF run, and will transition over to using GH daily again.

Looking to purchase more IGF soon. Been on just Test at 250mg weekly for 5 weeks now, and it's been nice to get a break, looking forward to getting home, and increasing the dosages using short esters.

Its time for me to go back my Run n Gun method of cycling. Get in and out and enjoy the rewards.

Just got some Stenbolone in, that I plan to incorporate very soon.

Hope yall are doing well

Well it has been a while since I've updated.

I've been on the road the last few weeks, so training has been a little creative, igf and hgh is going strong. Actually about to finish this IGF run, and will transition over to using GH daily again.

Looking to purchase more IGF soon. Been on just Test at 250mg weekly for 5 weeks now, and it's been nice to get a break, looking forward to getting home, and increasing the dosages using short esters.

Its time for me to go back my Run n Gun method of cycling. Get in and out and enjoy the rewards.

Just got some Stenbolone in, that I plan to incorporate very soon.

Hope yall are doing well

Elit3 go get some gear for the tour dude!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That moment you get back from a trip, and as you are unpacking, you realize you've left 8 vials of GH in the fridge of the Air B&B you were staying at...

Damn. That sucks. Lol

That moment you get back from a trip, and as you are unpacking, you realize you've left 8 vials of GH in the fridge of the Air B&B you were staying at...

Damn. That sucks. Lol

Oh man, that’s painfull!!

It hurts my eyes reading this

Damn. That sucks. Lol

I haven’t done that but, definitely ruined a lot by some accidental or mishap. One that sticks out: there was a bad power outage where I was at and my roommate opened and kept going into the fridge..well; the power took 3 days to come back on and beyond losing all the food, 2 kits of the good ole gold tops(I was unaware of) were lost! Ugh !

Have you used the somatotedin C igf-1 kits?, I think Z had em but it wasn’t the EP brand, cannot remember. I want a box of 10x1mg.

Max
#back

I haven’t done that but, definitely ruined a lot by some accidental or mishap. One that sticks out: there was a bad power outage where I was at and my roommate opened and kept going into the fridge..well; the power took 3 days to come back on and beyond losing all the food, 2 kits of the good ole gold tops(I was unaware of) were lost! Ugh !

Have you used the somatotedin C igf-1 kits?, I think Z had em but it wasn’t the EP brand, cannot remember. I want a box of 10x1mg.

Max
#back
Oh man, im sure that hole in your gut was a bad feeling. As I was unpacking I realized it immediately. Had a vial of IGF-LR3 in there as well.

That gut pain sucks, I hate throwing away money but we love and we learn.

Not sure if the somatotedin is the EP line or not. I was using the EP IGF-LR3 potent stuff. I really enjoyed it.

Glad to be back.

Last edited:
Well well well.

Wanted to shoot out this TD Pic with SB labs, it was very very quick. Properly packaged and communication was on point.

My ass was called out for Mast E, one of my favorite compounds. I decided to grab some Sust as well. This year my focus will be on blends of Test instead of single esters.

Physically I feel so much better with multiple Ester test. Will definitely be trying this soon.

However the Sust may come first, as I will be running Stenbolone with Provi and I really don't want to have that much DHT going at once.

7eea6e3f13ca4f2d5be60eefcd5f5541.jpg

Well well well.

Wanted to shoot out this TD Pic with SB labs, it was very very quick. Properly packaged and communication was on point.

My ass was called out for Mast E, one of my favorite compounds. I decided to grab some Sust as well. This year my focus will be on blends of Test instead of single esters.

Physically I feel so much better with multiple Ester test. Will definitely be trying this soon.

However the Sust may come first, as I will be running Stenbolone with Provi and I really don't want to have that much DHT going at once.

Nice Full Vials ! . Big Sust fan, that and Provi are just phenomenal! Stenbolone should be interesting. Kinda like the little extra something different. Seen Phil use w Winny, shredded thoroughbred ! Lol

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Well well well.

Love sust! Hope you enjoy bro. Sorry you lost you gear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well well well.

Thanks man for the feedback and we apologize for the mishap with the delivery. Enjoy the gear and be well

Thanks man for the feedback and we apologize for the mishap with the delivery. Enjoy the gear and be well
No harm no foul. All came in very timley anyway. Thank you sir.

Also, I'm looking for some more Epistane if anyone would like to trade or sell. PM me.

Damn. That sucks. Lol

Damn brother i feel your pain i just left a whole kit of angtropin in a hotel fridge a couple months back. Shits heartbreaking no doubt !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well well well.

Is there a possibility that GP is back under SB labs just wondering because of the gorilla o the label ? That would a great thing !

Is there a possibility that GP is back under SB labs just wondering because of the gorilla o the label ? That would a great thing !

From what I understand it's two very different people. Also judging but the communication from SB the dictation of the emails seems different as well.

Has anyone heard from GP latley? The silver back gorrila is a sweet looking label.

Damn brother i feel your pain i just left a whole kit of angtropin in a hotel fridge a couple months back. Shits heartbreaking no doubt !

I left 200iu 6 hours away last year as I still cry about it.

Pm me I have a few to trade

Big shout out to @XOTG85 coming through with the goods.

Will be going on vacation July 15th so it's time to trim up a little. I stay pretty lean all year, but I need to place the finishing touches over the next month.

Will be on the following starting tomorrow. Added a blast from the past Hexadrone!

TIPP Test Blend - 400mg weekly. (Gear Church, enough said!)

Epistane - 40mg/ed (possibly will increase to 60mg)

Hexadrone - 50mg/Ed (Increasing to 75mg the last 2 weeks)

Stenbolone - 300-400mg/wk

HGH - 5iu on training days, 3.33iu fasted in the morning on cardio days.

Get Shredded!

Will be going on vacation July 15th so it's time to trim up a little. I stay pretty lean all year, but I need to place the finishing touches over the next month.

Will be on the following starting tomorrow. Added a blast from the past Hexadrone!

No problem just keep this awesome tour going and if I can help with anything else lmk.

No problem just keep this awesome tour going and if I can help with anything else lmk.

I want to know more about Hexadrone and stenbolone. Anyone who used it knows best way to use . I have never used them. Wonder if they could help during my cut!?

Max
Any info appreciated : scientific or real use

Max, I have never used Stenbolone, but I'm excited about its use. It is similar to primo with the only difference being it contains a single methyl group rather than two. My hope is that it will help compliment the epistane and hexadrone, along side my provirion. It should provide additional hardening and vascularity.

Hexadrone, I haven't used in a very long time. Standalone it's very very mild but being that it is already active and non methylated it compliments other compounds very well. With a 300:1 anabolic androgenic ratio it is very clean. Helps tremendously while already lean and or cutting.

They say when you speak of your plans, obstacles will come and try to change them.

I wrote a couple days ago of my current run that was to start today, a few hours ago a large project we have been working on finally received funding, naturally they want people immediately.

Next Monday I'll be gone for a month! It's so hard to eat properly and train when on the road, I decided to only use the TIPP, Provi and GH during this time.

If I can find the time to hit a local gym with some consistency, I'm bringing the EPI, Hexadrone and Sten alone for the ride in hopes of using it.

Obviously, I'm happy that business has continued to do well, but I was really looking forward to getting redialed in after a very busy couple months.

I want to know more about Hexadrone and stenbolone. Anyone who used it knows best way to use . I have never used them. Wonder if they could help during my cut!?

Max
Any info appreciated : scientific or real use

Sten is a great compound. It’s like a mix between Mast and Primo. The gains don’t take long to come and they’re more dry lean gains so don’t expect a ton of mass.

They say when you speak of your plans, obstacles will come and try to change them.

I wrote a couple days ago of my current run that was to start today, a few hours ago a large project we have been working on finally received funding, naturally they want people immediately.

Next Monday I'll be gone for a month! It's so hard to eat properly and train when on the road, I decided to only use the TIPP, Provi and GH during this time.

If I can find the time to hit a local gym with some consistency, I'm bringing the EPI, Hexadrone and Sten alone for the ride in hopes of using it.

Obviously, I'm happy that business has continued to do well, but I was really looking forward to getting redialed in after a very busy couple months.

I travel for work as well and it’s always been my biggest obstacle living in hotels for week’s on end and not having access to a kitchen. I try to eat a lot of tuna and chicken and the can and make healthy choices but I wish I had a normal life. 9-5 I’d be much further with my gains.

Max, I have never used Stenbolone, but I'm excited about its use. It is similar to primo with the only difference being it contains a single methyl group rather than two. My hope is that it will help compliment the epistane and hexadrone, along side my provirion. It should provide additional hardening and vascularity.

Hexadrone, I haven't used in a very long time. Standalone it's very very mild but being that it is already active and non methylated it compliments other compounds very well. With a 300:1 anabolic androgenic ratio it is very clean. Helps tremendously while already lean and or cutting.

I appreciate all the info I can get. Pretty cool cycle to watch.
Sten is a great compound. It’s like a mix between Mast and Primo. The gains don’t take long to come and they’re more dry lean gains so don’t expect a ton of mass.
That’s is what I gather, more of a super hardening action. I am thinking oral winny is what I have seen some mix w it. Cool
Thanks guys.

Max

What do you guys prefer during a lean gain / lean bull phase? Dhb or Sten and why?
Personally, since I can't compare to Sten (Yet!), I think DHB works amazingly for alot of different goals. It's a dolphin type compound in the sense that it seems to compliment and or gets along with just about anything.

From lean bulking to cutting. I think DHB is much more versatile.

But once I finally get to try this Sten maybe my opinion will change

Personally, since I can't compare to Sten (Yet!), I think DHB works amazingly for alot of different goals. It's a dolphin type compound in the sense that it seems to compliment and or gets along with just about anything.

From lean bulking to cutting. I think DHB is much more versatile.

But once I finally get to try this Sten maybe my opinion will change

Awesome man i’ll keep an eye on your log for sure, will be following the journey :p

Back